Guess the user

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
hint hint, you get tired of him spamming an estrogenic model with an estrogenic name

DSC 0016

:unsure:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sтᴀʀʙoʏ, NarcyChadlite and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Madhate, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 9048
@abmonger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9048
Reminder that this Vietnamese chink got caught used someone else’s pictures :

This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school:

View attachment 672176

now he barks at me and steals my bio:
View attachment 672170
everything about this guy screams loser. I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum
you look better than my imagination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Reminder that this Vietnamese chink got caught used someone else’s pictures :

This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school:

View attachment 672176

now he barks at me and steals my bio:
View attachment 672170
everything about this guy screams loser. I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum
@abmonger that side profile is you bro srs?

oh i thought that pic was thinwhiteduke but it turned out to be you lmao. and you called me a chink out of nowhere stfu you fucking taco burrito piche pendejo go mown my lawn lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9072 and 6485b025t
IT IS HIM, BECAUSE IF IT WASNT HIM HE WOULDNT CAGE THIS HARD AT MY THREAD

HOW DID I STEAL YOUR BIO IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHERE ARE THE SIMILARITIES NIGGA?

oh i thought that pic was thinwhiteduke but it turned out to be you lmao. and you called me a chink out of nowhere stfu you fucking taco burrito piche pendejo go mown my lawn lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
If that’s actually @thinwhiteduke and you posted his side profile you’re a piece of shit doxxer who doesn’t deserve to be on this site
LMAO I DIDNT DOXX ANYONE, HE POSTED THIS PIC BEFORE SO I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM, ASK THINWHITEDUKE

IT IS YOU LMAO, I WAS REFERRING TO ZACH COX AND YOU SAID I BARKED AT YOU, JFL AT LARPING THIS HARD. YOU WOULDN'T CAGE THIS HARD IF IT WASNT YOU

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
WHAT A SHIT RESPONSE AFTER YOUR CORTISOL SPIKE LEVEL WENT UP. @xefo69 TAGGED YOU THAT MEANS HE THOUGHT THAT STRIJD HAS AN ESTROGENIC NAME LMAO

View attachment 672241
View attachment 672243

IT IS YOU LMAO, I WAS REFERRING TO ZACH COX AND YOU SAID I BARKED AT YOU, JFL AT LARPING THIS HARD. YOU WOULDN'T CAGE THIS HARD IF IT WASNT YOU

Nigga stfu, why are you still here? Didn't @NarcyChadlite finish you? You're irrelevant now

I've seen abmonger, he mogs you to whatever fairytale land you've dreamt up your LARPs in and back

KYS

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
DON'T KNOW DON'T CARE FAGGOT. I'M HERE TO LOOK AT THE BEST OF BEST SECTION. I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH FAGGOTS WHOM I DON'T KNOW LMAO. KEEP COPING

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4430
DON'T KNOW DON'T CARE FAGGOT. I'M HERE TO LOOK AT THE BEST OF BEST SECTION. I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH FAGGOTS WHOM I DON'T KNOW LMAO. KEEP COPING

Then stop barking at us you utter dog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and 6485b025t
BARK AT YOU? SINCE WHEN? YOURE THE ONE WHO CAME TO MY THREAD AND BRAKED AT ME LMAO. SCROLL UP AND SEE ALL OF THE COMMENTS. JFL AT THINKING YOU SHITSKINS ARE THE SHIT. TRUMP'S GONNA FUCK YOU UP LMAO MEXICAN INDIAN SHITSKINS KYS. I WONT EVEN ARGUE AT YOU FAGGOT. IM GONNA PUT THIS THREAD TO IGNORED. FEEL FREE TO KEEP BARKING DOGS

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and 6485b025t
bump @Trungvu you pussy fight your own battles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, 6485b025t and Copeful
LMFAO I caused all this just by tagging the wrong nigga

He just made another one...

i remeber him saying he had a 6incher on discord but now all of a sudden hes 7inches... @brbbrah tagged me so i gave enough of a shit to read it.

Theres no point in calling out his Larps cuz hell say that you dont know the difference between trolling and larpin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and 6485b025t
I have infinitely more SMV than you as a Mexican. I have fucked many of your women and I intend on fucking many more. I have cucked so many Vietnamese I wouldn’t be surprised if you were one
TALES FROM A MEXICAN DETENTION CAMP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Over
he has no argument, every one of my points are valid
1. He did steal my bio as evidenced by my screenshot

2. He does shitpost and larp In off topic section, he is not just here for “best of the best”

3. Since he’s Asian his maxilla likely is flat

@Trungvu.. call me on discord bro.. 1 on 1 or in a group vc.. kinda curious what kinda person u r tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
that larping gook tried roast me and eventually it turned against him
jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and NarcyChadlite
@Trungvu.. call me on discord bro.. 1 on 1 or in a group vc.. kinda curious what kinda person u r tbh.
GOOD RIDDANCE, IM LITERALLY DOING MY PROJECT THEN SUDDENLY I GOT DOPAMINE RUSH FROM DOGS BARRKING AT ME. WILL CALL AT WEEKEND

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
HOW OLD IS ABMONGER ANYWAY, PM ME HIS PIC

Ezgifcom optimize

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, 6485b025t and Copeful
TALES FROM A MEXICAN DETENTION CAMP
View attachment 672316

What happened, I thought you put this thread on ignore? Or did abmonger rape you so hard that you had to retaliate with your feeble responses? Multiple users, including myself, can confirm that he mogs you hard.

Keep barking with hyper-large bolded red text, it won't change the fact that ur a fucking subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, NarcyChadlite and 6485b025t
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER, NIGGERS LIKE YOU IN MY COUNTRY GET KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY. JFL AT BEING FUCKING UGLY STINKY SHITSKINS SUBHUMANS, AND I DID PUT IT ON IGNORED, THE ALERTS SHOWED UP SO I GUESS UNWATCHED WAS THE OPTION. NOW STFU

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and 6485b025t
@abmonger @Trungvu @TheCopefulCurry @NarcyChadlite
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGAS WHEN DID THIS TURN INTO A BAITING RACE WAR STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE AND @thinwhiteduke IS THAT YOUR SIDE PROFILE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copeful
bump

• Hmm...
SHUT The FUCK UP TRUNGVU IMMA KEEP BUMPING

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and 6485b025t
While we're on the topic of changing things, @brbbrah change your sig nigga its taking up half the page every time you post

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
only 100 posts then retired read my threads
FORUM IS SO SHIT NOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BUMP RACE BAIT THREADS FOR DOPAMINE RUSH BEFORE YOU CAN FINALLY ROPE?

• JFL
bump this shit niggas

• Love it
  • JFL
jfl why was @abmonger seen 30 minutes ago
is it your profile??/

🕵️‍♂️