- May 17, 2019
- Time online
Confidence = a strong jawline
Face > everything“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”
This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”
But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”
Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.
Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)
1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”
“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”
2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”
Now what if he said the same thing:
This is why we looksmax.
If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.
If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.
The shape of your skull was the only difference.
That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.
Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
Looksmaxxxing should be a fucking secret. I hate and despise everybody that tries to make it public. All our efforts would have no purpose if everybody looksmaxxedI don't want everyone to know this. Tbh it benefits me if millions of young men get swooped and brainwashed by RSD. Competition boyos
90% of the best thinks you can do are already know by everybody ( Skin care, losing weight and Suregries). The remaining 10% is either cope, or has minimal effects on your PSL. No point in trying to keep a secret what all normies know deep downWe should make a private Skype group and just post bluepill propaganda and memes on here. Any useful information ever shared should be deleted.
woah, I didn't know girls still used diaries, that sounds like a pre-teen, femoids now almost only use her phones."If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary"
How old are you?i'm not a fucking pedophile. i just wished i had success with girls back when I was 14-18. those are developmental years and if you missed out on them you will always be playing catch up in terms of dating/socal life. im not even attracted to 14 year olds
|L||Discussion Tag 3 users who you think are the worst posters here||Looksmaxing||23|
|Discussion canthal tilt is overrated ,it doesn't matter muh like some users thinks unless too negative or positive .||Looksmaxing||32|
|Minoxidil users, we seriously need someone who is brave and gonna try a tad bit of minox on eyelashes||Looksmaxing||20|