Guests: Every Girl Who Rejected Your Romantic Advances...

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
would have said yes if just the bone around your eye was lower.

KCTnf5j

It wasn't your character, morality, or whatever bullshit you hear from mainstream dating advice.

Plenty of girls date 'assholes' because the bones of their face are shaped a certain way.

And they "struggle to leave this toxic relationship!" because their partner's bones them horny. If their abusive bf got his face deformed or his penis shrank, you really think they would stay sexually committed to the guy and struggle to leave?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, UglyMan, Depressed Twink and 18 others
Damn OP just ruined my day

no girl ever rejected me because I was never dumb enough to humiliate myself by trying to get with any of them.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and chadpreetcel123
would have said yes if just the bone around your eye was lower.

View attachment 118530

It wasn't your character, morality, or whatever bullshit you hear from mainstream dating advice.

Plenty of girls date 'assholes' because the bones of their face are shaped a certain way.

And they "struggle to leave this toxic relationship!" because their partner's bones them horny. If their abusive bf got his face deformed or his penis shrank, you really think they would stay sexually committed to the guy and struggle to leave?
even subhuman manlet framelet with recessed jaws can slay if they have low set browridge (aka supraorbital bone)

my supraorbital bone is a death sentence
WhatsApp Image 2019 08 25 at 012215

you need to satisfy women emotionally(with face and NT skills)
and especially physically (with a big dick)

this is the only reason "relationships" exist, for pure emotional-sexual satisfaction
love only exist in anime

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
If my skull was bigger I would be slaying

you need to satisfy women emotionally(with face and NT skills)
and especially physically (with a big dick)

this is the only reason "relationships" exist, for pure emotional-sexual satisfaction
love only exist in anime
"Love" is no emotion btw

"Love" is no emotion btw
it is, in science fiction japanese cartoons, but not in real life

love irl is a lie you can achieve a fake version of it with a combination of dick,face,NT
from outside factors im trying to say

if the love is from outside factors then its not pure and thus not love

it is, in science fiction japanese cartoons, but not in real life

love irl is a lie you can achieve a fake version of it with a combination of dick,face,NT
from outside factors im trying to say

if the love is from outside factors then its not pure and thus not love

Being in love is an emotion that can even be proven biochemically. It is also proven that these biochemical processes in the body will diminish 100%. All emotions are just snapshots that will eventually be gone: hunger, thirst, anger, joy, grief and yes, also being in love.

The word of love (not being in love) can therefore not be an emotion, but is the conscious decision for a person. Does this person have the majority of the qualities that I want and can I endure this person permanently? If that is so, that is love, but that is not an emotion.

Being in love = emotion
Love = No emotion

I recently read a philosophical essay about it.

Being in love is an emotion that can even be proven biochemically. It is also proven that these biochemical processes in the body will diminish 100%. All emotions are just snapshots that will eventually be gone: hunger, thirst, anger, joy, grief and yes, also being in love.

The word of love (not being in love) can therefore not be an emotion, but is the conscious decision for a person. Does this person have the majority of the qualities that I want and can I endure this person permanently? If that is so, that is love, but that is not an emotion.

Being in love = emotion
Love = No emotion

I recently read a philosophical essay about it.
dont get me wrong philosophy is good and all but at the end of the day isnt it the same thing?
but i cant agree upon the fact that the world "love" itself describes being in love but its not 100% the same
so it could have some minor difference, but not worthy to make an essay about it