Why even looksmax? Guests and new users, please read!

personality is the most important thing

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Kasanova, OverCoper and 1 other person
No positive mindset or personality for your eye area. You could be the most positive person ever yet your face could look ugly and you would instantly be assumed to be a sad and angry person.
Fucking brutal realization that guys need to realize.

“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident! Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie, a blatant one at that. You see, what dating coaches try to do is twist reality to fit their needs. “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

What it truly means, however: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Alright, let´s run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects the way girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest to yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 462422
Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different hm?

2. “You´re gorgeous. Here, give me your number and we’ll get coffee this week.”

View attachment 51171

Likely makes you cringe a bit, doesn´t it?

Alright, now, what if he said the same thing?

View attachment 320566

Not so cringe-worthy now, right? He seems like a confident, cool guy. One you can imagine spending your time with.

See, this is why we looksmax.

——————————————————

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl knowing otherwise she wouldn´t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a lasting thought of you in her mind.

The harsh truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She´d stalk your Instagram and try to find out more about you.

The shape of your skull being the only difference...

This is the truth. Speaking to all you virtue signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell us otherwise. If only we were told the truth, we could fix the issue, our looks.

Users, please post any blackpilled material you have within this thread so we can further drill this view into people’s heads.
Ti rispondo in italiano: " Vafanculu a chi te muartu, mi fricu i tia e di chira puttana i mammata".

“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident! Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie, a blatant one at that. You see, what dating coaches try to do is twist reality to fit their needs. “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

What it truly means, however: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Alright, let´s run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects the way girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest to yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 462422
Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

Not so cringe-worthy now, right? He seems like a confident, cool guy. One you can imagine spending your time with.

——————————————————

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl knowing otherwise she wouldn´t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a lasting thought of you in her mind.

The harsh truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She´d stalk your Instagram and try to find out more about you.

This is the truth. Speaking to all you virtue signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell us otherwise. If only we were told the truth, we could fix the issue, our looks.

Users, please post any blackpilled material you have within this thread so we can further drill this view into people’s heads.

i have the birdcel skull and just busted a nut inside my gf. keep coping, front matters way more

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The harsh truth:

I read somewhere that 6'2 is 95th in the Netherlands, tried to find the chart yesterday but I couldn't, maybe it's on my gallery, if I find it I will post I here... They are also getting shorter.

The truth is that anything beyond 5'11 unfrauded, barefoot, is tall in the real world...

This may appear short because men, like women, lie about a lot of things, specially their dad size, height and income, thus making it appear short, but it's not, believe me.

I read somewhere that 6'2 is 95th in the Netherlands, tried to find the chart yesterday but I couldn't, maybe it's on my gallery, if I find it I will post I here... They are also getting shorter.

The truth is that anything beyond 5'11 unfrauded, barefoot, is tall in the real world...

This may appear short because men, like women, lie about a lot of things, specially their dad size, height and income, thus making it appear short, but it's not, believe me.
Dick size*

The real blackpill is surgery can't ascend most below average looking male faces. It's over if you have a bad phenotype, bad skull proportions, bad facial ratios, shit tier harmony, too many facial flaws. And non-surgical looksmaxxing doesn't work unless you have minor flaws like bad skin, hair or overweight. In most cases looksmaxxing is a futile and worthless effort at best surgery might help someone with one major flaw get a girlfriend or be treated as a regular average person, but that's rare af. I have had surgery and guess what it didn't do shit to improve my chances of getting a woman. I am as incel now as I was then. It's fucking over, don't waste your time and money looksmaxxing if your face is below average. Only future technology can save us from brutal persecution and a lifetime of loneliness and misery.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, itsover00000000 and Acne Victim
The real blackpill is surgery can't ascend most below average looking male faces. It's over if you have a bad phenotype, bad skull proportions, bad facial ratios, shit tier harmony, too many facial flaws. And non-surgical looksmaxxing doesn't work unless you have minor flaws like bad skin, hair or overweight. In most cases looksmaxxing is a futile and worthless effort at best surgery might help someone with one major flaw get a girlfriend or be treated as a regular average person, but that's rare af. I have had surgery and guess what it didn't do shit to improve my chances of getting a woman. I am as incel now as I was then. It's fucking over, don't waste your time and money looksmaxxing if your face is below average. Only future technology can save us from brutal persecution and a lifetime of loneliness and misery.
MAN CAN YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS SHIT. YOU LOOKSMAX ON THINGS YOU CAN IMPROVE INSTEAD OF CRYING ABOUT IT. PLEASE STOP MAKING 50 COMMENTS AND THREADS A DAY ABOUT THIS

Yeah I can fuck women now after 3 hairtransplants otoplasty jaw fillers and leanmaxing.
Guess my personality got better

Yeah I can fuck women now after 3 hairtransplants otoplasty jaw fillers and leanmaxing.
Guess my personality got better
I could and always did fuck women, but I don't want to... not anymore.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Why

What it truly means IS: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, be entirely honest with yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

It likely makes you cringe a bit, doesn´t it?

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The brutal truth:

The shape of your skull is the only difference...

This is reality. Speaking to all the virtue-signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell you otherwise. Only when aware of the truth- can you address the issue.

Why even talk to bitches in the first place? I want to looksmax to HTN of some sort just for my own narcissistic gratification, and to one day become a pioneer that throws away his good looks to go ER for a higher purpose. Besides, what greater power is there than to treat someone that likes you like shit?

• +1
Reactions: zz67
The
This stuff doesn't matter in real life
Low inhibness ,status and body matter way more irl
A gymmaxed manlet outslays a shy male model irl
The low inhib gym maxed manlet is just a shameless cuck that simps the egos of obscene numbers of random whores until by numerical chance some fat whore says yes. PUAs are scum of the earth that need to be shot in the head and dumped in mass graves. Why do you think so many incels keep being born?

What it truly means IS: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, be entirely honest with yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The brutal truth:

This is reality. Speaking to all the virtue-signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell you otherwise. Only when aware of the truth- can you address the issue.

that's real asf even man will treat u differently when you're attractive

10% - 20% ?!!!

Chads or chadlites are like 10%

Real chads are 1 % max

Guys I see everyday are like

Normies 1

Most real chads are already celebrities

This is about to become universal and it will be over for most of us

Bullshit thread I see so many subhumans with hot girls. Just NT maxx

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The brutal truth:

Overall, Looksmaxxing is incredibly important for people who desire short term hookups or pump and dumps on the online sites or dating apps. However, if you desire a long term relationship with a woman of high purity and attractiveness then your looks are secondary.

Your game, masculine frame, personality are all going to be more important traits but you still do require a bare minimum level of attractiveness. This varies based on the female but lets say if you're attempting to go for a high tier female of high purity well she will not be on birth control and she will desire a male with moderate masculinity but on her period it will be a male of higher masculinity. If you have at least moderate masculinity then you can be around average in looks but if you're a more feminine male or overly masculine male then you will need to be more like a 6. Now ugly dudes can still land these ladies but it will take more than a quick encounter at Barnes and Nobel. They need time and more exposure to use their game, masculine frame to slowly develop chemistry over time. So it's not impossible but it takes more effort and time.

I still believe it's smart to do your best to max out not only your looks but become a well rounded man in every area. If you focus mostly or only on looks well women may find you appealing at first but will immediately notice you have nothing behind the looks and give up on you quickly (maybe a few takers on pump and dumps though).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
@SHARK

Good post but it sounds like bro science to anybody who comes here since there is no scientific article, statistics, study, linked all

If you need blackpills reguarding looks and their importance take real case examples and link studies

View attachment 54838
View attachment 54839
View attachment 54840
View attachment 54841

This only scratches the surface.

Yes this is white male privilege.

i think majority of the people are subconsciously already blackpilled ngl why do most people comb their hair, look at themselves in the mirror, buy nice cloths etc etc everybody knows looks matter they just dont admit it and underestimate the importance of looks , blackpilled people just blatantly admit it

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The brutal truth:

Real asf

Strong first post greycel

retarded question
Kys

I hope it just phases out and they pick something else trendy, most normies won't put any effort into it and thinks it's fake when they get no results after a month
Honestly, it mostly has faded from the spotlight. Mewing is starting to become a meme and seen as a childish joke. (I know this because I have the power of an outside perspective.) This is a good thing for those serious about it, but also can make it seem like you have a shit sense of humour when you tell someone that you mew.

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The brutal truth:

A girl from my class literaly wrote me and said that i am cute . few days later she says that my hairstyle ect is not so good,ofc she ment my face and overal apearence.

No positive mindset or personality for your eye area. You could be the most positive person ever yet your face could look ugly and you would instantly be assumed to be a sad and angry person.
Exactly, negative canthal tilt, nasolabial wrinkles, under eyes and mouth facing downwards and people would think you're too serious, sad or depressed (it has happened to me).