[Method] Guide for Extreme Weight Loss

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
What compels a 5 year old to stop eating meat?
I literally am disgusted by the taste, texture and smell of meat. Even to this day. It randomly came to me when I was 5 and It was a 2 years process of which I eliminated all meat products 1 by 1 basically, based on how much they reminded me of meat (taste, smell etc.) Last pieces of meat I ate were the "fakest" looking/tasting ones. I had no motive or idea about what Im doing, I only knew what I like or dislike when eating

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I literally am disgusted by the taste, texture and smell of meat. Even to this day. It randomly came to me when I was 5 and It was a 2 years process of which I eliminated all meat products 1 by 1 basically, based on how much they reminded me of meat (taste, smell etc.) Last pieces of meat I ate were the "fakest" looking/tasting ones. I had no motive or idea about what Im doing, I only knew what I like or dislike when eating
Are you 6'2''?

xz90

xz90

Banned
Did not see your comment. You are really skinny my dude, why would you even do a long fast?

I have fat on lower abs and chest and ive tried to get rid of it for 6 months with no result. I need to follow your guide for this

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Cool post

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
View attachment 37293
I have fat on lower abs and chest and ive tried to get rid of it for 6 months with no result. I need to follow your guide for this
Some of the beta 2 agonists would help a lot. It could mean you are very stressed, which is bad or that you just got fat from eating a lot and have an android fat distribution, which means you are not low T.

A fast is also good. In 1 week you will definitely drop a few pounds, though it will be mostly water.
@Extra Chromosome false alert, hes white

xz90

xz90

Banned
Some of the beta 2 agonists would help a lot. It could mean you are very stressed, which is bad or that you just got fat from eating a lot.
I havent got fat recently but i had this fat for many years since i uses to be skinnyfat. So how many days i should eat nothing before your guide?
Me as skinnyfat

Also, ive tried to fast for a whole day and it starts hurting after some time so i end up eating. Will the hurting stop if i contiune longer?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I havent got fat recently but i had this fat for many years since i uses to be skinnyfat. So how many days i should eat nothing before your guide?
Me as skinnyfatView attachment 37299
7 days max for you. See how much water weight you shed and how your stomach looks afterwards. Make sure you take the right ammount of salt. No more or less. And take some other minerals if you can.

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Knowledgable
Do they sell any of those those sweeteners (besides Stevia obviously) in most grocery stores in the US?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Do they sell any of those those sweeteners (besides Stevia obviously) in most grocery stores in the US?
Don't live in the US, but in my shithole country I can find them in almost all stores. Just look for bottles that say sugar free sweetener or 0 calorie sweetener because there's a lot of them that I did not list.

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Knowledgable
Don't live in the US, but in my shithole country I can find them in almost all stores. Just look for bottles that say sugar free sweetener or 0 calorie sweetener because there's a lot of them that I did not list.
Going to the grocery store tonight, might look into it. What do you put it in other than coffee?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Going to the grocery store tonight, might look into it. What do you put it in other than coffee?
Anything that requires sugar. You replace sugar with it. But there are different dosages so ask me if you find anything or google it.

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Knowledgable
Anything that requires sugar. You replace sugar with it. But there are different dosages so ask me if you find anything or google it.
Also what are your thoughts on Coke Zero and Zero calorie soda in general?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Also what are your thoughts on Coke Zero and Zero calorie soda in general?
They're good. Contains Aspartame. I think you can buy that online in the US, much much sweeter than sugar so 100mg Aspartame are like the equivalent of 50g sugar or some shit

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Knowledgable
They're good. Contains Aspartame. I think you can buy that online in the US, much much sweeter than sugar so 100mg Aspartame are like the equivalent of 50g sugar or some shit
Appreciate all the knowledge, you're a good poster.

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
just do snake diet and take t3

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Snake diet is gay
its literally the same as the fasting u said above. u take the same supplements and do short/long fasts

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I did the keto diet last year for about a month. I lost tons of weight, being skinny fat i keep a lot of viseral fat under my ab muscles.
I was swimming a few times a week as well.

You know you're in keto because your piss smells sweet like sugarpuffs

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I did the keto diet last year for about a month. I lost tons of weight, being skinny fat i keep a lot of viseral fat under my ab muscles.
I was swimming a few times a week as well.

You know you're in keto because your piss smells sweet like sugarpuffs
Nigga you have diabetes

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
xz90

xz90

Banned
Fuck man,i started doing your guide from yesterday, but my mom just brought this curry chicken to me. should i eat it or throw it from the window and claim i ate it?
Smells delicious ngl

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Fuck man,i started doing your guide from yesterday, but my mom just brought this curry chicken to me. should i eat it or throw it from the window and claim i ate it?
Smells delicious ngl
View attachment 37424
I agree with Extra Chromosome that it's cool your mom bought you some curry and you can eat it but if you want to have success with just about any diet you have to be motivated and push yourself, at least for a few days until you get more used to it, and even if it sounds mean to just throw it out.

Your choice though

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
@Extra Chromosome and @NickGurr same person? :unsure:

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
7 days max for you. See how much water weight you shed and how your stomach looks afterwards. Make sure you take the right ammount of salt. No more or less. And take some other minerals if you can.
Doesn't salt retain fat though? Why would you recommend salt in a weight loss process?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Doesn't salt retain fat though? Why would you recommend salt in a weight loss process?
Salt makes you retain water, not fat, and does so in bigger quantities. I am recommending 1.5g of salt which contains 40% sodium so 600mg of sodium which is required for you to be able to function normally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

• Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    M Looksmaxing 6
    Titus7 Looksmaxing 44
    Thushespokeofit Looksmaxing 13