[Method] Guide for Extreme Weight Loss

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly

xz90

Knowledgable
Fuck man,i started doing your guide from yesterday, but my mom just brought this curry chicken to me. should i eat it or throw it from the window and claim i ate it?
Smells delicious ngl

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Fuck man,i started doing your guide from yesterday, but my mom just brought this curry chicken to me. should i eat it or throw it from the window and claim i ate it?
Smells delicious ngl
View attachment 37424
I agree with Extra Chromosome that it's cool your mom bought you some curry and you can eat it but if you want to have success with just about any diet you have to be motivated and push yourself, at least for a few days until you get more used to it, and even if it sounds mean to just throw it out.

Your choice though

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
7 days max for you. See how much water weight you shed and how your stomach looks afterwards. Make sure you take the right ammount of salt. No more or less. And take some other minerals if you can.
Doesn't salt retain fat though? Why would you recommend salt in a weight loss process?

TRUE_CEL

Salt makes you retain water, not fat, and does so in bigger quantities. I am recommending 1.5g of salt which contains 40% sodium so 600mg of sodium which is required for you to be able to function normally
I see, thanks for explaining. I am skinny fat myself, currently on a diet since 2 weeks ago, yet here I am being 62kg with fat on my belly that didn't even go away when I was 60.9kg a few months ago.

I was 69kg last year, ate less and gymcelled for a month. I lost 7kg in one week, but during the next four weeks I only lost 2kg and I got to the point where I barely ate anything. My lowest was 60.9kg at that point.

I lost motivation afterwards and gained back 6kg, going back to 66kg. Sucks being skinny fat. That last bit of belly fat would just not go away. Maybe it will this time.

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I see, thanks for explaining. I am skinny fat myself, currently on a diet since 2 weeks ago, yet here I am being 62kg with fat on my belly that didn't even go away when I was 60.9kg a few months ago.

I was 69kg last year, ate less and gymcelled for a month. I lost 7kg in one week, but during the next four weeks I only lost 2kg and I got to the point where I barely ate anything. My lowest was 60.9kg at that point.

I lost motivation afterwards and gained back 6kg, going back to 66kg. Sucks being skinny fat. That last bit of belly fat would just not go away. Maybe it will this time.
Follow my guide and you will. Make sure you take the supplements as well. They are optional but you sound like you could benefit from them.

Good luck. I am also currently losing weight with my diet and have for the past month. Lost 10kg in the first 2 weeks, now I have no idea how much I weigh tbh.

How tall are you?
60kg was my middle school weight and I was lean.

TRUE_CEL

Follow my guide and you will. Make sure you take the supplements as well. They are optional but you sound like you could benefit from them.

Good luck. I am also currently losing weight with my diet and have for the past month. Lost 10kg in the first 2 weeks, now I have no idea how much I weigh tbh.
I want to take natural route, but of course if I hit the plateau once again I will make sure to look for supplements. I weighed myself in the morning and I was 61.4kg, lol. As of now I'm still losing weight gradually, but I won't see it as an improvement until I'm under 60.9kg. I need to get down to 55kg.
How tall are you?
60kg was my middle school weight and I was lean.
According to others, I'm 180cm. That's 5'11 in freedom units. In 6th grade, I weighed 29kg. In junior year I weighed 54kg whereas girls a year younger weighed 57kg lol. I've always been underweight but it was during recent years I gained a lot of weight through junk food.

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I want to take natural route, but of course if I hit the plateau once again I will make sure to look for supplements. I weighed myself in the morning and I was 61.4kg, lol. As of now I'm still losing weight gradually, but I won't see it as an improvement until I'm under 60.9kg. I need to get down to 55kg.

According to others, I'm 180cm. That's 5'11 in freedom units. In 6th grade, I weighed 29kg. In junior year I weighed 54kg whereas girls a year younger weighed 57kg lol. I've always been underweight but it was during recent years I gained a lot of weight through junk food.

Is this an accurate representation of your body right now?

Bro....

Your frame is ogre I take it?

TRUE_CEL

Actually he has a flatter stomach than me. JFL. @itsOVER

Believe me or not, my frame is just normal, oddly enough.

Tbh when I was younger a random man touched my shoulders and said I had wide shoulders. :feelskek:

So basically you wouldn't be able tell I'm underweight haha. You'd think I'm of a normal weight.
Absolute chad.
Skinnyfat + normal frame + 180cm + being 60kg is extremely rare tbh ngl over

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I have disabled signatures, I'll check it out.

A lot of users on here do. I could catch up to you once I start gymcelling for muscle mass though!
TBH. No catching up for my height

I have disabled signatures, I'll check it out.
Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.

TRUE_CEL

TBH. No catching up for my height
Height is a meme anyways, it's all about face. But I don't do well in that department either. (2/10)
Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.
Sounds like a Chad lifestyle guide tbh.

xz90

Knowledgable
Hey mane, do i need to brush teeth when water fasting?

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Hey mane, do i need to brush teeth when water fasting?
:feelsgiga:

It makes no difference unless you are swallowing the tooth paste

EDIT: If you mean if you need to brush them if you're not eating,the answer is yes you still have to

xz90

Knowledgable
:feelsgiga:

It makes no difference unless you are swallowing the tooth paste

EDIT: If you mean if you need to brush them if you're not eating,the answer is yes you still have to
I mean if there even is anything that i need to brush tooth for. Because i am only drinking water

TBOLT

brazilliansigma get a life
Diet >> exercise when losing weight so that's not a big drawback at all.

heroinfather

didn't read
i think im gonna do this. also do u recommend during the fast to take the drugs to speed up weight loss or nah?

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
"No exercise on this diet. You have plenty of time to gymcel afterwards, you will not be able to on this diet. Not physically or mentally."
Yup pretty much. Exercise is cope for most fatties because they have an excuse to eat at maintenance or even more
i think im gonna do this. also do u recommend during the fast to take the drugs to speed up weight loss or nah?
Obviously I recommend that, especially during a fast since you will have a lower energy level and most of the drugs mentioned will give you a kick

Take anavar and stay in a negitave 1000 deficit min
Desoxyn run alone with a caloric deficit is very very legit,
Getting desoxyn is another story though. Harder than getting chemotherapy.

weissbier

Supreme Commander
His weissbier

You probably have no cheekbones or jaw so theres nothing to support hollow cheeks
Hi again nigger,
Although I dont have chad bones they do actually exist. I had a leaner face before I started ogrebulking but now I cant get back.

weissbier

Supreme Commander
Why, hello again pardner!

How much salt and carbs do you consume per day and what do you normally eat

downs me
I usually consume 3 eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea or a glass of water.
I eat what is served in school wich is usually some kind of meat/fish in some disgusting sauce. With that I eat one or two potatoes and a glass of water.
For dinner I eat the exact same thing Except my dad cooks it.
Then I go to sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)