Guide for Extreme Weight Loss

Anything that requires sugar. You replace sugar with it. But there are different dosages so ask me if you find anything or google it.
Also what are your thoughts on Coke Zero and Zero calorie soda in general?

Also what are your thoughts on Coke Zero and Zero calorie soda in general?
They're good. Contains Aspartame. I think you can buy that online in the US, much much sweeter than sugar so 100mg Aspartame are like the equivalent of 50g sugar or some shit

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
They're good. Contains Aspartame. I think you can buy that online in the US, much much sweeter than sugar so 100mg Aspartame are like the equivalent of 50g sugar or some shit
Appreciate all the knowledge, you're a good poster.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
just do snake diet and take t3

Snake diet is gay
its literally the same as the fasting u said above. u take the same supplements and do short/long fasts

its literally the same as the fasting u said above. u take the same supplements and do short/long fasts
Yes but Snake diet name is gay. I prefer the name "Kike Killing Diet"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 283
Yes but Snake diet name is gay. I prefer the name "Kike Killing Diet"
I can meet u in the middle on that

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
I did the keto diet last year for about a month. I lost tons of weight, being skinny fat i keep a lot of viseral fat under my ab muscles.
I was swimming a few times a week as well.

You know you're in keto because your piss smells sweet like sugarpuffs

I did the keto diet last year for about a month. I lost tons of weight, being skinny fat i keep a lot of viseral fat under my ab muscles.
I was swimming a few times a week as well.

You know you're in keto because your piss smells sweet like sugarpuffs
Nigga you have diabetes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Fuck man,i started doing your guide from yesterday, but my mom just brought this curry chicken to me. should i eat it or throw it from the window and claim i ate it?
Smells delicious ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Obey and Extra Chromosome
Fuck man,i started doing your guide from yesterday, but my mom just brought this curry chicken to me. should i eat it or throw it from the window and claim i ate it?
Smells delicious ngl
View attachment 37424
Start tomorrow.
Your mom cares and the curry is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Gengar, NickGurr and 1 other person
Smells delicious ngl
View attachment 37424
I agree with Extra Chromosome that it's cool your mom bought you some curry and you can eat it but if you want to have success with just about any diet you have to be motivated and push yourself, at least for a few days until you get more used to it, and even if it sounds mean to just throw it out.

Your choice though

@Extra Chromosome and @NickGurr same person? :unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
7 days max for you. See how much water weight you shed and how your stomach looks afterwards. Make sure you take the right ammount of salt. No more or less. And take some other minerals if you can.
Doesn't salt retain fat though? Why would you recommend salt in a weight loss process?

Doesn't salt retain fat though? Why would you recommend salt in a weight loss process?
Salt makes you retain water, not fat, and does so in bigger quantities. I am recommending 1.5g of salt which contains 40% sodium so 600mg of sodium which is required for you to be able to function normally

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, Extra Chromosome and Gengar
Salt makes you retain water, not fat, and does so in bigger quantities. I am recommending 1.5g of salt which contains 40% sodium so 600mg of sodium which is required for you to be able to function normally
I see, thanks for explaining. I am skinny fat myself, currently on a diet since 2 weeks ago, yet here I am being 62kg with fat on my belly that didn't even go away when I was 60.9kg a few months ago.

I was 69kg last year, ate less and gymcelled for a month. I lost 7kg in one week, but during the next four weeks I only lost 2kg and I got to the point where I barely ate anything. My lowest was 60.9kg at that point.

I lost motivation afterwards and gained back 6kg, going back to 66kg. Sucks being skinny fat. That last bit of belly fat would just not go away. Maybe it will this time.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I see, thanks for explaining. I am skinny fat myself, currently on a diet since 2 weeks ago, yet here I am being 62kg with fat on my belly that didn't even go away when I was 60.9kg a few months ago.

I was 69kg last year, ate less and gymcelled for a month. I lost 7kg in one week, but during the next four weeks I only lost 2kg and I got to the point where I barely ate anything. My lowest was 60.9kg at that point.

I lost motivation afterwards and gained back 6kg, going back to 66kg. Sucks being skinny fat. That last bit of belly fat would just not go away. Maybe it will this time.
Follow my guide and you will. Make sure you take the supplements as well. They are optional but you sound like you could benefit from them.

Good luck. I am also currently losing weight with my diet and have for the past month. Lost 10kg in the first 2 weeks, now I have no idea how much I weigh tbh.

• +1

How tall are you?
60kg was my middle school weight and I was lean.

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and androidcel
BUMP FOR FATSOS

@Weed sticky this Weed

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Follow my guide and you will. Make sure you take the supplements as well. They are optional but you sound like you could benefit from them.

Good luck. I am also currently losing weight with my diet and have for the past month. Lost 10kg in the first 2 weeks, now I have no idea how much I weigh tbh.
I want to take natural route, but of course if I hit the plateau once again I will make sure to look for supplements. I weighed myself in the morning and I was 61.4kg, lol. As of now I'm still losing weight gradually, but I won't see it as an improvement until I'm under 60.9kg. I need to get down to 55kg.
How tall are you?
60kg was my middle school weight and I was lean.
According to others, I'm 180cm. That's 5'11 in freedom units. In 6th grade, I weighed 29kg. In junior year I weighed 54kg whereas girls a year younger weighed 57kg lol. I've always been underweight but it was during recent years I gained a lot of weight through junk food.

• +1
I want to take natural route, but of course if I hit the plateau once again I will make sure to look for supplements. I weighed myself in the morning and I was 61.4kg, lol. As of now I'm still losing weight gradually, but I won't see it as an improvement until I'm under 60.9kg. I need to get down to 55kg.

According to others, I'm 180cm. That's 5'11 in freedom units. In 6th grade, I weighed 29kg. In junior year I weighed 54kg whereas girls a year younger weighed 57kg lol. I've always been underweight but it was during recent years I gained a lot of weight through junk food.

Is this an accurate representation of your body right now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobs_pls, dodt, Gengar and 1 other person

Bro....

Your frame is ogre I take it?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 37511
Is this an accurate representation of your body right now?
Actually he has a flatter stomach than me. JFL. @itsOVER

Bro....

Your frame is ogre I take it?
Believe me or not, my frame is just normal, oddly enough.

Tbh when I was younger a random man touched my shoulders and said I had wide shoulders. :feelskek:

So basically you wouldn't be able tell I'm underweight haha. You'd think I'm of a normal weight.

• +1
Actually he has a flatter stomach than me. JFL. @itsOVER

Believe me or not, my frame is just normal, oddly enough.

Tbh when I was younger a random man touched my shoulders and said I had wide shoulders. :feelskek:

So basically you wouldn't be able tell I'm underweight haha. You'd think I'm of a normal weight.
Absolute chad.
Skinnyfat + normal frame + 180cm + being 60kg is extremely rare tbh ngl over

• JFL
Absolute chad.
Skinnyfat + normal frame + 180cm + being 60kg is extremely rare tbh ngl over
My 2/10 face destroys me.

@NickGurr

In case you are curious, as you can see my frame is just normal. Thank God.

u1GrAHu.jpg

• +1

@NickGurr

u1GrAHu.jpg
Aren't you curry?
Body looks fine and good as you said.

Aren't you curry?
Body looks fine and good as you said.
Yes, I'm curry. Curry truecel tbh. :feelskek: And good to hear! I'm focusing on weight loss first before I start building a little bit of muscle.

Curry while being white?

:feelskek:over

I'm far from white bro haha, tbh I'm shitskin. But not even milky white skin could save my face. Even ethnic girls hate me, JFL.

• +1
I'm far from white bro haha, tbh I'm shitskin. But not even milky white skin could save my face. Even ethnic girls hate me, JFL.
It is alright bro.

Maybe try to join the toilet squad and start seeing women as toilets :ogre:?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobs_pls, androidcel, dodt and 1 other person
It is alright bro.

Maybe try to join the toilet squad and start seeing women as toilets :ogre:?
Time to destroy all the

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

memes.

...NGL DED SRS TBH... .___.

• JFL
Time to destroy all the

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

memes.

...NGL DED SRS TBH... .___.
I meant something like my sig.
Not designated overused memes srs.

@NickGurr

u1GrAHu.jpg
I frame mog you

I have disabled signatures, I'll check it out.

A lot of users on here do. I could catch up to you once I start gymcelling for muscle mass though!
TBH. No catching up for my height

I have disabled signatures, I'll check it out.
Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.

• JFL
TBH. No catching up for my height
Height is a meme anyways, it's all about face. But I don't do well in that department either. (2/10)
Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.
Sounds like a Chad lifestyle guide tbh.

• WTF
Height is a meme anyways, it's all about face. But I don't do well in that department either. (2/10)
TREASON. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU BRAINDEAD GARGOYLE HEAD

@Extra Chromosome SEND HIM TO THE MANLET MINES

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar and Extra Chromosome
Hey mane, do i need to brush teeth when water fasting?

Hey mane, do i need to brush teeth when water fasting?
:feelsgiga:

It makes no difference unless you are swallowing the tooth paste

EDIT: If you mean if you need to brush them if you're not eating,the answer is yes you still have to

:feelsgiga:

It makes no difference unless you are swallowing the tooth paste

EDIT: If you mean if you need to brush them if you're not eating,the answer is yes you still have to
I mean if there even is anything that i need to brush tooth for. Because i am only drinking water

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
BUMP TO SPITE THE JEWS