Guide for Extreme Weight Loss

Diet >> exercise when losing weight so that's not a big drawback at all.

Who are you responding to?

"No exercise on this diet. You have plenty of time to gymcel afterwards, you will not be able to on this diet. Not physically or mentally."

i think im gonna do this. also do u recommend during the fast to take the drugs to speed up weight loss or nah?

"No exercise on this diet. You have plenty of time to gymcel afterwards, you will not be able to on this diet. Not physically or mentally."
Yup pretty much. Exercise is cope for most fatties because they have an excuse to eat at maintenance or even more
i think im gonna do this. also do u recommend during the fast to take the drugs to speed up weight loss or nah?
Obviously I recommend that, especially during a fast since you will have a lower energy level and most of the drugs mentioned will give you a kick

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
Take anavar and stay in a negitave 1000 deficit min

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Take anavar and stay in a negitave 1000 deficit min
Desoxyn run alone with a caloric deficit is very very legit,
Getting desoxyn is another story though. Harder than getting chemotherapy.

Desoxyn run alone with a caloric deficit is very very legit,
Getting desoxyn is another story though. Harder than getting chemotherapy.
Getting it legally*

• +1
Hi nigger,
Why am I not losing any bloat?

Hi nigger,
Why am I not losing any bloat?
His weissbier

You probably have no cheekbones or jaw so theres nothing to support hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
His weissbier

You probably have no cheekbones or jaw so theres nothing to support hollow cheeks

Hi again nigger,
Although I dont have chad bones they do actually exist. I had a leaner face before I started ogrebulking but now I cant get back.

cope, bloat goes last if you have the genes of a downie

Why, hello again pardner!

How much salt and carbs do you consume per day and what do you normally eat

downs me

I usually consume 3 eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea or a glass of water.
I eat what is served in school wich is usually some kind of meat/fish in some disgusting sauce. With that I eat one or two potatoes and a glass of water.
For dinner I eat the exact same thing Except my dad cooks it.
Then I go to sleep.

• +1
I usually consume 3 eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea or a glass of water.
I eat what is served in school wich is usually some kind of meat/fish in some disgusting sauce. With that I eat one or two potatoes and a glass of water.
For dinner I eat the exact same thing Except my dad cooks it.
Then I go to sleep.
How can you come here telling me youre eating at a very strict diet when you dont even know what youre eating

restaurants and fast foods use tons of salt to bring out the taste a lot and your dad has autism

cook your own food then come back nigger

also you BETTER NOT BE SWEETENING THAT TEA
he fucks your looksmatch
View attachment 38688
That whore is not my looksmatch how dare you

How can you come here telling me youre eating at a very strict diet when you dont even know what youre eating

restaurants and fast foods use tons of salt to bring out the taste a lot and your dad has autism

cook your own food then come back nigger

also you BETTER NOT BE SWEETENING THAT TEA

That whore is not my looksmatch how dare you

Hi Mr.Nigger,
I do not eat from a resturant, its pretty healthy food except some days maybe once a month.
I cant Cook my own food in school I am FORCED to eat what is served.

btw I'm going on keto
I switched cookies for mayo (y)

Hi Mr.Nigger,
I do not eat from a resturant, its pretty healthy food except some days maybe once a month.
I cant Cook my own food in school I am FORCED to eat what is served.
Hi cuck

The caffeteria doesnt care about your bloat

Cook from home, cook at night etc

Or stop complaining about bloat

Thx
btw I'm going on keto
I switched cookies for mayo (y)
Over for mayocels
tbh wanted to go with "your oneitis" but thought that's too far even for a joke
oneitis is for DOGS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Hi cuck

The caffeteria doesnt care about your bloat

Cook from home, cook at night etc

Or stop complaining about bloat

Thx

Over for mayocels

oneitis is for DOGS

Yeah true lol,
I guess you are right

SUICIDE STACK (PLANT-BASED)

This is a plant-only stack that will help shed as much weight in as little time as possible.

It is meant for people that don't have access to drugs like DNP, but still want to lose as much weight as possible.

This might not be the best thing for everyone. It can leave someone who was previously morbidly obese to have loose skin, which can only be fixed with surgery.

It's safe.

But there are some people that should not do this:
  • People with heart problems
  • People with severe asthma
  • People that are not overweight

Yes it will hurt. The stomach especially, which is why I included some non-plant based medication that will help with the pain.

The pain is caused by:

1. The irritants in the stack (e.g.: Capsacin)
  2. The cholinergic drugs in the stack (e.g. Huperzine)
  3. The excipients of each pill you took (Unless you take them without a capsule)

No. Nothing outside of what I say you should consume.

Although, you can eat as well as taking this whole stack and will still experience additional weight loss, for the fastest results you should not eat.

I doubt you will have much of an appetite after you start this stack anyway.

I estimate you will lose at least 20kg in the first 3-4 weeks of starting this.

You could lose more than that though.

20mg Omeprazole: Prevents gas. Increases bioavailability for some of the plants. 1 hour before the stack, on an empty stomach.
300mg Ranitidine: Prevents gas. 1 hour before the stack, on an empty stomach.
150mg Aspirin: Prevents blood from clotting. 30 minutes before the stack.

1g Evodiamine: Inhibits formation of fat. Has slight thermogenic effects.
(NECESSARY) 1g Capsacin: Suppresses appetite. Increases heart rate and metabolic rate. Inhibits formation of fat and increases fat oxidation. Helps build and maintain muscle.
(NECESSARY) 8g Aframomum Melegueta: Reduces blood glucose levels. Slows down the absorption of Carbohydrates. Increases Testosterone (One study showed 300% increase). Reduces Estrogen (One study showed a 50% decrease of estrogenic activity).
(NECESSARY) 500mg Coleus forskohlii: Possibly reduces weight gain. Helps build and maintain muscle. Increases Testosterone (One study showed a ~5% increase in Free Testosterone). Slightly improves the effects of the other plants.
(NECESSARY) 250mg Synephrine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite.
250mg Higenamine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite.
(NECESSARY) 30mg Yohimbine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite. Can reduce gynoid fat distribution with topical application (@FatmanO).
30mg Rauwolscine: Same as Yohimbine.
(NECESSARY) 1mg Huperzine: Increases metabolic rate. Suppresses appetite.
(NECESSARY) 400mg Caffeine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite. Helps reduce water weight.
5mg Nicotine (As gum. 3 times per day): Same as Huperzine.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Thanks for everything bro

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Whats your opinion about coconut oil ? knowing that there is a lot of cholesterol, maybe it can increase the production of testosterone

Whats your opinion about coconut oil ? knowing that there is a lot of cholesterol, maybe it can increase the production of testosterone
It's good. No problem with any oils really

Ill be the first to go ER in a school in Romania tbh

Ill be the new ER
going er in romania is pointless

we need u to do it in uk/aus/ca/usa

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
30mg Yohimbine HCl is pretty dangerous man. Maybe you mean the bark extract? Let's hope so! :)

30mg Yohimbine HCl is pretty dangerous man. Maybe you mean the bark extract? Let's hope so! :)
Low T, its fine

It wont feel very good but it wont do any damage

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
BRO IM STARVING AF :whatfeels:

• +1