Guide for Extreme Weight Loss

BRO IM STARVING AF :whatfeels:
Good, means you're doing it right

You can drink a coffee or tea with an artificial sweetener like Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Ehrythriol, etc.

Is drinking coke zero during the fasting period fine? Its got sodium, potassium, and aspartame

No. How the fuck do you think that's healthy?
Well, aspartame has been shown to be essentially harmless. You'd probably die of water intoxication before the aspartame. Sodium that's in the soda also helps with maintaining electrolyte balance. I'm not gonna act like a scientist here but I'd appreciate a better explanation.

high quality guide post

i did this a year ago and am chad now

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Is drinking coke zero during the fasting period fine? Its got sodium, potassium, and aspartame
sodium and potassium are good and aspartame has no negative effects on human body

About

I made this thread to help users that want to lose body fat and become lean. I will include diet information as well as drugs that can help with fat loss (will not mention the ones everyone already knows about or can easily find everywhere else)

#1 Diet
#1.1 Macronutrients, Micronutrients

For the macros of what you will have to eat, you will use this calculator and use the following settings:

• Sedentary activity level: No exercise on this diet. You have plenty of time to gymcel afterwards, you will not be able to on this diet. Not physically or mentally.
  • -50% caloric deficit: If you believe the stupid myths about how crash diets are bad for you, just leave and don't bother commenting with your Buzzfeed article to prove me wrong.
  • 45% of calories from Proteins: These are essential for building and maintaining muscle. People say that protein damages the liver or kidneys; this is bullshit. Some studies show that it can cause some damage if done after a 2 day fast, but there is not enough evidence for anything. I will make sure to mention it though when we get to the fasting part. Also, kidney damage can happen if they are not working properly, which is a big problem. If you get any symptoms of Uremia, go to the doctor.
  • 5% of calories from Carbohydrates: This will bring you into ketosis, which is what we want. There are a lot of people who swear by this diet and are on it for years, but I do not agree with that. I recommend only doing it until you lose weight. Life is so short and shitty for most people, you might as well do it, but that's your choice.
  • 50% of calories from Fats: Fats will be converted into Ketones, so you want to make sure you consume plenty of them. I will have them at the same level as Proteins.
  • Maximum 1.5g of salt: Salt is 40% sodium, so this will result in around 600mg of sodium which is enough for normal function of the body, but without retaining water. You can use Potassium Chloride if you want, but do not overdo it as it is poisonous in high levels.
  • Do not avoid Cholesterol: You may hear people saying to lower cholesterol as much as possible. This is yet another jewish myth meant to make men into Estrogen-filled lactating big-hipped soy-drinking cucks. Cholesterol is absolutely necessary for all of the sexual hormones. If @freakofnature tries to rob your mind with jewish myths, say a quick prayer and hope he goes away.
  • Do not eat any fruits: All of the people that hold diets they got from their Cucktritionist will undoubtedly contain a lot of fruits. You see a ton of retards posting pictures of their greek yogurts and blueberries or other mixes like that. Fruits are filled with sugars. They could be considered "healthy" because they contain vitamins, although most people do not need any of those vitamins. You will get them from other sources, forget about fruit, preferably forever. It is just another excuse for people to fuel their sugar addiction.
  • Vitamins: I recommend eating liver in order to get the vitamins you need, but if not then there is no reason you cannot use a multi-vitamin supplement. Will expand later.
  • As much water as you can: You normally don't have to consume any water unless you are thirsty, but for the first few weeks I recommend drinking maybe just a little more than you need to. Do not chug water, this will make you nauseous.
  • Whey/Casein protein: You can have both, but I recommend avoiding Casein as it is slow absorbing and you want to aim to eat everything in a small window.
You do not have to hit the exact numbers every day, but be as close as possible. If you are too far off, you will end up not losing weight that fast or at all, at which point you will think this guide is bad and will go back to eating pizza.

#1.1 Eating times

You have to eat only 1 meal per day. I recommend keeping it under 1 hour and I doubt that will be hard considering the amount of calories you will be eating. I also recommend having it around noon. Pick a time and stick to it. Eat at the exact same hours every day. If you miss one day, no problem, just don't give up and pick it back up.

#1.2 Sweeteners
It is hard to find food that you like that won't go out of your diet, so Buddha created alternatives for all of the unhealthy foods!

Unfortunately, either because people have a hard time believing that what's good for you can't taste good or because jews want us to stay fat and ugly and addicted to their goy foods.

A bunch of articles pop up condemning sweeteners with no calories. Aspartame is the best example of this. Hundreds of studies were done by the FDA and EFSA before it got approved for commercial use and plenty of them afterwards, most of which you can read yourself online, say that it is completely harmless. And it makes sense that it is (in a way). I mean, for a food to taste sweet, it does not mean it has to have any calories. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. Ibuprofen/Tylenol tastes bitter. It has a taste. Does this mean it has any calories?

Anyway, here is the list of the best artificial sweeteners to use. You can use these to make sweet drinks, deserts or just sweeten anything else. Even though most of these have been shown to not spike the insulin, I strongly discourage eating them any after your eating time.

Aspartame: Use around 100mg (Not available in my country, but I know it is in others)
Cyclamate: Use around 100mg (I use around 50mg for my tea)
Stevia: This one requires a little more. I would not recommend it for sugar addicted people that want a replacement as while it is sweet, it has a different sweetness from sugar.
Erythritol: Not sure about this dosage, you can look it up.

#1.3 Recipes
As I said before, I recommend cooking your own food. Not because everything bottled, canned or frozen will cause cancer but because:
a) You have to make sure you know what goes in it so you do not mess up your diet
b) There are some things you can make yourself that you can't find in stores

Pizza:
If you like goy pizza, then you can somewhat substitute the crust with some other things. There are many ways to do this (I'd imagine), but I just use the simplest way I can do it.

Make the crust out of 6 egg whites and 2 full eggs along with some mozzarella cheese to make it crispier. Beat the egg whites along until they turn white then add the other eggs and mozzarella and continue. Then cook it like an omelette, but let it sit, do not stir it and make sure it gets a bit crispy before you take it off.

Preheat the oven to its max temperature. On the omelette you add some tomato sauce (Get unsweetened one and sweeten it yourself or get one with very low carb, your choice as long as it fits in your diet), mozzarella and meat or salami and such and put it in the oven. Again, you choose what goes into it to fit your diet.

Pancakes:
There are plenty of recipes online for how to make pancakes out of protein powder. You can actually make a lot of sweets out of protein powder (make sure it is a very low carb one. Mine has 1g per scoop)

It's not big deal trying to replicate junk food with food you cooked. This will help with the cravings.

#1.4 Long fasting

It is recommended to start this diet with a long fast. This meaning you will not eat anything and only drink water while taking some other things (listed down below). This is only for people that are above 15% body fat. Although this has been studied before and it has been shown that people with lower body fat can still do it, I do not recommend it at all)

What you will take:

• Water (quite a bit)
  • Salt: Around 2g, spread trough out the day. You can put it in pills or just put it on your tongue and wash it down. I do not recommend putting it in water as you will not be able to drink that water anymore
  • Potassium Supplements
You should not need anything else. While you will probably feel like shit during the first fast, especially because you are most likely coming from a very heavy diet filled with junk food. It will eventually feel better. And again, as with the diet where you eat, do not exercise. At all.

#1.5 Breaking the diets
After breaking the long fast and going into the main diet, you have to slowly up your calories to the ones you have calculated. This is because your body has to get accustomed to food again and your metabolism needs to adapt back to eating food. It is absolutely crucial to do this.

When breaking the main diet, you also have to slowly build up to a normal maintenance calorie level. Over a few weeks, you have to multiply the calories you consume by about 10% per week, to get your body used to eating more again.

No, you will not gain it all back. That is retarded bullshit coming from women's mouth that go on a binge eating after breaking their "diet". You will however gain back the water weight if you decide to start eating more carbs and salt, which you can get rid of again in about 1-2 weeks anyway, but as long as you are still not going past your maintenance you should not gain any weight.

#2 Drugs, Others
Of course there will be drugs. You will need them to speed up the process.

1. 16mg Salbutamol (in pill form) or 1mg (in spray form): Salbutamol is a powerful, but short lasting Beta 2 Agonist (Like Clenbuterol). Spread the pill doses in 2mg every 2 hours every day or in 1 spray every hour.
  2. 90mcg Formoterol (in spray form): Formoterol is a longer acting Beta 2 Agonist. It most cases it comes paired with a corticosteroid, which you want to avoid, so if you're going to get it, make sure it is just Formoterol.
  3. 100-200mg Pseudoephedrine: Weaker than Ephedrine, but still a Beta Agonist.
  4. 5mg Chlorphenamine: Powerful antagonist of Serotonin Transporter and weaker Dopamine/Noradrenaline transporter antagonist. Weak anti-cholinergic, but it should be canceled out by all the other stimulants anyway.
  5. 200-250mg Benzydamine (STRONG): Benzydamine is a strong CNS stimulant. There is barely any information about how it works, seems like nobody really knows or has released any information about it online but it is known to be abused in doses of around 1g as a stimulant.
  6. 200mg Caffeine: I have a retarded liver so I need around 800mg of Caffeine to get any effects, but for most people 200mg will do it. So watch out, you might have a lower tolerance to it and might need a lower dosage
  7. Very hot peppers (>50.000 on the Scoville Unit): I usually put the powdered form of Scotch Bonnet peppers in my food. Do not put too much and do not eat too much at once. You can take Capsacin supplements but I find that peppers actually make me feel like they are doing something as opposed to the supplements.
  8. 100mg Zinc L-Methionine + 200mg Magnesium Citrate + 1g Ashwagandha KSM-66: Helps regulate the rate at which you gain both fat and water weight.
  9. Nicotine Gum/Spray: This is good to chew once in a while. Make sure you have not eaten anything before chewing, do not swallow the gum and try to keep it in the mouth as much as possible.
  10. Multi-vitamins: It's good to not be deficient in anything and with such a restrictive diet, you could be. Take jewpplements, they're good.
Many other things. The ones I listed I can personally get easily from any pharmacy. They are OTC, except for the first 2 which usually require prescription but nobody asks for it because it's just asthma medication.

#3 End
Wrote this is kind of a hurry because I have wanted to get it out for a while. If I said some retarded shit, let me know. I also might have missed somethings. I will make sure to update it whenever I feel like it.
Can you explain long fasting? Do you mean fasting for a day before beginning it ? Also how is formoterol is to be used? Sprayed on food !!!?

sodium and potassium are good and aspartame has no negative effects on human body
Ik this thread is dead but what's the benefit to restricting your eating window to 1 hour? Assuming youre at a 50% calorie deficit can you not spread out your calories throughout the day?

Ik this thread is dead but what's the benefit to restricting your eating window to 1 hour? Assuming youre at a 50% calorie deficit can you not spread out your calories throughout the day?

Intermittent fasting literally ruined my life.
I used to eat once a day after waking up in the morning.

This habit:
- gave me a humongous appetite
- enlarged my stomach
- led me to suffer hunger during afternoon and evening
- ruined my sleep, in fact I used to wake up in the middle of the night, hoping it was already morning so I could eat.

Now I stopped intermittent fasting and struggle to eat thrice a day

• +1
Reactions: Obey and xefo
Bump so that all the fatcels get to see this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and MrGlutton
About

I made this thread to help users that want to lose body fat and become lean. I will include diet information as well as drugs that can help with fat loss (will not mention the ones everyone already knows about or can easily find everywhere else)

#1 Diet
#1.1 Macronutrients, Micronutrients

For the macros of what you will have to eat, you will use this calculator and use the following settings:

• Sedentary activity level: No exercise on this diet. You have plenty of time to gymcel afterwards, you will not be able to on this diet. Not physically or mentally.
  • -50% caloric deficit: If you believe the stupid myths about how crash diets are bad for you, just leave and don't bother commenting with your Buzzfeed article to prove me wrong.
  • 45% of calories from Proteins: These are essential for building and maintaining muscle. People say that protein damages the liver or kidneys; this is bullshit. Some studies show that it can cause some damage if done after a 2 day fast, but there is not enough evidence for anything. I will make sure to mention it though when we get to the fasting part. Also, kidney damage can happen if they are not working properly, which is a big problem. If you get any symptoms of Uremia, go to the doctor.
  • 5% of calories from Carbohydrates: This will bring you into ketosis, which is what we want. There are a lot of people who swear by this diet and are on it for years, but I do not agree with that. I recommend only doing it until you lose weight. Life is so short and shitty for most people, you might as well do it, but that's your choice.
  • 50% of calories from Fats: Fats will be converted into Ketones, so you want to make sure you consume plenty of them. I will have them at the same level as Proteins.
  • Maximum 1.5g of salt: Salt is 40% sodium, so this will result in around 600mg of sodium which is enough for normal function of the body, but without retaining water. You can use Potassium Chloride if you want, but do not overdo it as it is poisonous in high levels.
  • Do not avoid Cholesterol: You may hear people saying to lower cholesterol as much as possible. This is yet another jewish myth meant to make men into Estrogen-filled lactating big-hipped soy-drinking cucks. Cholesterol is absolutely necessary for all of the sexual hormones. If @freakofnature tries to rob your mind with jewish myths, say a quick prayer and hope he goes away.
  • Do not eat any fruits: All of the people that hold diets they got from their Cucktritionist will undoubtedly contain a lot of fruits. You see a ton of retards posting pictures of their greek yogurts and blueberries or other mixes like that. Fruits are filled with sugars. They could be considered "healthy" because they contain vitamins, although most people do not need any of those vitamins. You will get them from other sources, forget about fruit, preferably forever. It is just another excuse for people to fuel their sugar addiction.
  • Vitamins: I recommend eating liver in order to get the vitamins you need, but if not then there is no reason you cannot use a multi-vitamin supplement. Will expand later.
  • As much water as you can: You normally don't have to consume any water unless you are thirsty, but for the first few weeks I recommend drinking maybe just a little more than you need to. Do not chug water, this will make you nauseous.
  • Whey/Casein protein: You can have both, but I recommend avoiding Casein as it is slow absorbing and you want to aim to eat everything in a small window.
You do not have to hit the exact numbers every day, but be as close as possible. If you are too far off, you will end up not losing weight that fast or at all, at which point you will think this guide is bad and will go back to eating pizza.

#1.1 Eating times

You have to eat only 1 meal per day. I recommend keeping it under 1 hour and I doubt that will be hard considering the amount of calories you will be eating. I also recommend having it around noon. Pick a time and stick to it. Eat at the exact same hours every day. If you miss one day, no problem, just don't give up and pick it back up.

#1.2 Sweeteners
It is hard to find food that you like that won't go out of your diet, so Buddha created alternatives for all of the unhealthy foods!

Unfortunately, either because people have a hard time believing that what's good for you can't taste good or because jews want us to stay fat and ugly and addicted to their goy foods.

A bunch of articles pop up condemning sweeteners with no calories. Aspartame is the best example of this. Hundreds of studies were done by the FDA and EFSA before it got approved for commercial use and plenty of them afterwards, most of which you can read yourself online, say that it is completely harmless. And it makes sense that it is (in a way). I mean, for a food to taste sweet, it does not mean it has to have any calories. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. Ibuprofen/Tylenol tastes bitter. It has a taste. Does this mean it has any calories?

Anyway, here is the list of the best artificial sweeteners to use. You can use these to make sweet drinks, deserts or just sweeten anything else. Even though most of these have been shown to not spike the insulin, I strongly discourage eating them any after your eating time.

Aspartame: Use around 100mg (Not available in my country, but I know it is in others)
Cyclamate: Use around 100mg (I use around 50mg for my tea)
Stevia: This one requires a little more. I would not recommend it for sugar addicted people that want a replacement as while it is sweet, it has a different sweetness from sugar.
Erythritol: Not sure about this dosage, you can look it up.

#1.3 Recipes
As I said before, I recommend cooking your own food. Not because everything bottled, canned or frozen will cause cancer but because:
a) You have to make sure you know what goes in it so you do not mess up your diet
b) There are some things you can make yourself that you can't find in stores

Pizza:
If you like goy pizza, then you can somewhat substitute the crust with some other things. There are many ways to do this (I'd imagine), but I just use the simplest way I can do it.

Make the crust out of 6 egg whites and 2 full eggs along with some mozzarella cheese to make it crispier. Beat the egg whites along until they turn white then add the other eggs and mozzarella and continue. Then cook it like an omelette, but let it sit, do not stir it and make sure it gets a bit crispy before you take it off.

Preheat the oven to its max temperature. On the omelette you add some tomato sauce (Get unsweetened one and sweeten it yourself or get one with very low carb, your choice as long as it fits in your diet), mozzarella and meat or salami and such and put it in the oven. Again, you choose what goes into it to fit your diet.

Pancakes:
There are plenty of recipes online for how to make pancakes out of protein powder. You can actually make a lot of sweets out of protein powder (make sure it is a very low carb one. Mine has 1g per scoop)

It's not big deal trying to replicate junk food with food you cooked. This will help with the cravings.

#1.4 Long fasting

It is recommended to start this diet with a long fast. This meaning you will not eat anything and only drink water while taking some other things (listed down below). This is only for people that are above 15% body fat. Although this has been studied before and it has been shown that people with lower body fat can still do it, I do not recommend it at all)

What you will take:

• Water (quite a bit)
  • Salt: Around 2g, spread trough out the day. You can put it in pills or just put it on your tongue and wash it down. I do not recommend putting it in water as you will not be able to drink that water anymore
  • Potassium Supplements
You should not need anything else. While you will probably feel like shit during the first fast, especially because you are most likely coming from a very heavy diet filled with junk food. It will eventually feel better. And again, as with the diet where you eat, do not exercise. At all.

#1.5 Breaking the diets
After breaking the long fast and going into the main diet, you have to slowly up your calories to the ones you have calculated. This is because your body has to get accustomed to food again and your metabolism needs to adapt back to eating food. It is absolutely crucial to do this.

When breaking the main diet, you also have to slowly build up to a normal maintenance calorie level. Over a few weeks, you have to multiply the calories you consume by about 10% per week, to get your body used to eating more again.

No, you will not gain it all back. That is retarded bullshit coming from women's mouth that go on a binge eating after breaking their "diet". You will however gain back the water weight if you decide to start eating more carbs and salt, which you can get rid of again in about 1-2 weeks anyway, but as long as you are still not going past your maintenance you should not gain any weight.

#2 Drugs, Others
Of course there will be drugs. You will need them to speed up the process.

1. 16mg Salbutamol (in pill form) or 1mg (in spray form): Salbutamol is a powerful, but short lasting Beta 2 Agonist (Like Clenbuterol). Spread the pill doses in 2mg every 2 hours every day or in 1 spray every hour.
  2. 90mcg Formoterol (in spray form): Formoterol is a longer acting Beta 2 Agonist. It most cases it comes paired with a corticosteroid, which you want to avoid, so if you're going to get it, make sure it is just Formoterol.
  3. 100-200mg Pseudoephedrine: Weaker than Ephedrine, but still a Beta Agonist.
  4. 5mg Chlorphenamine: Powerful antagonist of Serotonin Transporter and weaker Dopamine/Noradrenaline transporter antagonist. Weak anti-cholinergic, but it should be canceled out by all the other stimulants anyway.
  5. 200-250mg Benzydamine (STRONG): Benzydamine is a strong CNS stimulant. There is barely any information about how it works, seems like nobody really knows or has released any information about it online but it is known to be abused in doses of around 1g as a stimulant.
  6. 200mg Caffeine: I have a retarded liver so I need around 800mg of Caffeine to get any effects, but for most people 200mg will do it. So watch out, you might have a lower tolerance to it and might need a lower dosage
  7. Very hot peppers (>50.000 on the Scoville Unit): I usually put the powdered form of Scotch Bonnet peppers in my food. Do not put too much and do not eat too much at once. You can take Capsacin supplements but I find that peppers actually make me feel like they are doing something as opposed to the supplements.
  8. 100mg Zinc L-Methionine + 200mg Magnesium Citrate + 1g Ashwagandha KSM-66: Helps regulate the rate at which you gain both fat and water weight.
  9. Nicotine Gum/Spray: This is good to chew once in a while. Make sure you have not eaten anything before chewing, do not swallow the gum and try to keep it in the mouth as much as possible.
  10. Multi-vitamins: It's good to not be deficient in anything and with such a restrictive diet, you could be. Take jewpplements, they're good.
Many other things. The ones I listed I can personally get easily from any pharmacy. They are OTC, except for the first 2 which usually require prescription but nobody asks for it because it's just asthma medication.

#3 End
Wrote this is kind of a hurry because I have wanted to get it out for a while. If I said some retarded shit, let me know. I also might have missed somethings. I will make sure to update it whenever I feel like it.
Extremely legit thread, morons out here think a 200 calorie deficit gonna get them ripped. Deficit needs to be deep and long to tap body into ketosis