Guide for new members: The only people you should be getting advices from!

@KEy21 has the highest IQ on face, his lookism posts gigamog these guys to oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
How is @KEy21 not included in this

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I should be on that list

im not on the list. should i rope? if you cant get make it on a forum full of losers how are you supposed to make it socially irl tbh?
Nigga u make posts about how your 6’1 and never leave the house your a clown

JFL including yourself. You're nothing but a shitposting subhuman curry.

Also no offense to the people on the body part but none of them carry all that much muscle.

JFL including yourself. You're nothing but a shitposting subhuman curry.

Also no offense to the people on the body part but none of them carry all that much muscle.

Then what?
bodybuilding.com forums
r/Fitness top posts
Student Aesthetics on youtube

I see way too much bullshit broscience on this forum when it comes to body & lifting

bodybuilding.com forums
r/Fitness top posts
Student Aesthetics on youtube

I see way too much bullshit broscience on this forum when it comes to body & lifting
What do you mean broscience

How is @KEy21 not included in this
I’m sure I’ve called him a subhuman or w.e in the past in some shit flinging altercation that I hardly remember

All threads like these can be summed up as

“Here are all of my friends + people I like on here”

lol...legit

In any one of these threads...Just ignore the title straight up, as they’re all interchangeable..they’re all just trying to say the same thing

“These are the people I like” etc.

That’s what it boils down to

Also OP, good shit on actually getting the genio. However that’s ridiculous how it all went down and definitely some uneeded pain and risks.

But if it all worked out then it’s all in a days work, and you have money saved at the end. I’m different in the sense that I’d spend the extra money for comfort and the best surgeon possible - mostly for malpractice insurance purposes.

I’m sure I’ve called him a subhuman or w.e in the past in some shit flinging altercation that I hardly remember

All threads like these can be summed up as

“Here are all of my friends + people I like on here”

lol...legit

In any one of these threads...Just ignore the title straight up, as they’re all interchangeable..they’re all just trying to say the same thing

“These are the people I like” etc.

That’s what it boils down to

Also OP, good shit on actually getting the genio. However that’s ridiculous how it all went down and definitely some uneeded pain and risks.

But if it all worked out then it’s all in a days work, and you have money saved at the end. I’m different in the sense that I’d spend the extra money for comfort and the best surgeon possible - mostly for malpractice insurance purposes.

I forgot many ppl tbh. Also zero paresthesia here, i feel all my chin, lower lip. Perfect job, regardless of the pain.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
I forgot many ppl tbh. Also zero paresthesy here, i feel all my chin, lower lip. Perfect job, regardless of the pain.
Very good to hear man. Heal up well..step 1 is complete

It’s like once you get one surgery and visibly yourself improve, it becomes a bit of an itch..

Like you look all around at your face and see all of the potential that certain areas could have if you just did “X, Y, Z” very addictive IMO but also very legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Very good to hear man. Heal up well..step 1 is complete

It’s like once you get one surgery and visibly yourself improve, it becomes a bit of an itch..

Like you look all around at your face and see all of the potential that certain areas could have if you just did “X, Y, Z” very addictive IMO but also very legit

Ye i will take many pics after my bandages be gone

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
@SirGey more ppl are pming me asking for advice just because you listed me in this thread JFL
I am giving you a 10% kick back for advertising

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I can't comment for lifting, but seconded for skincare.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Fucking Jewish mods didn’t even bother putting this shitpost in the off-topic section.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
you forgot me :)

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Forgoted me
giphy.gif

I haven't seen anyone on the forum as smart as Justthewayyouare was. I miss his knowledge and he taught me a ton about jaw surgeries and various rotations.

I haven't seen anyone on the forum as smart as Justthewayyouare was. I miss his knowledge and he taught me a ton about jaw surgeries and various rotations.

Have u done any surgery

Have u done any surgery

Just a hair transplant so far. I've consulted with two surgeons for double jaw surgery, and will be getting it in 2021.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2933
Just a hair transplant so far. I've consulted with two surgeons for double jaw surgery, and will be getting it in 2021.

Mogged 99% of the forum already

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, ScramFranklin and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I only trust in @Ritalincel