[Guide]How get lean and eat what you like (1000kcal daily)

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So, u didnt get lean yet cause lazy? Or still want to eat your dorittos and chocolate? Ok fag, i will teach u the masterway to reach yoursingle digit BF while eating your stuff and not gym celling.

Your daily caloric intake should be 1000kcal or less, reducing all the carbs possivble, fat and protein is your main intake.

You gotta skip the breakfast, basically, u must make your first meal around 7 hours after u have wake up, in this period, you can only drink water, at the first days, its hard because your body is used to pop up thr hungry feeling after u wake up, but some days after u wont feel hungry anymore.

Your first meal, after this period of water fasting should have meat only with sallad, or only meat, if ur mom made rice, beans and meat, u gotta eat only the meat, but not too much, only 1 or 2 beefs of 100g, you can drink a juice or give some bit on a coke, whatever u like, but no more than half of a cup.Add multivitamins also, its important. This meal will have around 300~450 calories, mostly protein. After, more water.

Then your next meal will be in around 4~5 hours after, it should be a small one, i usually use the second meal to eat some shit, like half a bar of chocolate with a coffe, or half a pack of dorittos with a bit of soda, or whatever i like, but watch the calories, i usually eat around 300 kcal here also, check the nutrition table if what u r going to consume. After, more water.

The last meal of the day should have some carb, no more than 20g and a meat, so u wont wake up at the middle of the night starving, i may bit some coke or small candy, but always respecting the 300 kcal intake.

Right after, if u are a normie u are going to sleep and repeat the process in the next day.

The time of my last meal and the first meal of the last day is around 15 hours, thats the time u stay foodless, 8 hours sleeping+7 hours, since u usually dont go to sleep right after u eat.

Your exercises are pretty simple, just do some 30 mins normal walk around the streets or some park, while listening to some music or browsing here.

This way managed to lose 15 pounds in 4 weeks, i still need to lose more 20 to reach auchwtiz mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5875, GigaMogger and 4 others
nothing matters but kcal in and kcal out

u can even eat shit and this is what its gonna come down to at the end of the day

all techniques all diets all tricks and guides are just cover coping for people having hard time putting a lock on their mouth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6512 and 13 others

u can even eat shit and this is what its gonna come down to at the end of the day

all techniques all diets all tricks and guides are just cover coping for people having hard time putting a lock on their mouth

Working for me. Even LDARs body consume more than 1k kcal daily...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
wtf??? it so fkin unhealthy and it's so harmful for your body man xD you should delete this topic and don't encourage those 15 years old bois to do that, peace.. eat healthy, train hard, do hiit or go mma, sleep a lot and that's it, it's all about calories, if u don't lose weight, add more cardio or cut your calories by 100-200 but dont post shit like eatin 1000 calories pls

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay, Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
wtf??? it so fkin unhealthy and it's so harmful for your body man xD you should delete this topic and don't encourage those 15 years old bois to do that, peace.. eat healthy, train hard, do hiit or go mma, sleep a lot and that's it, it's all about calories, if u don't lose weight, add more cardio or cut your calories by 100-200 but dont post shit like eatin 1000 calories pls

This is for adult, teenagers here should know that bad nutrition stunts the growth.

This is for adult, teenagers here should know that bad nutrition stunts the growth.
if u are doin this then i feel sorry for you man, u will look like shit and feel like shit without any power to live and good luck with getting into ketosis if u are gonna eat <50g carbs. I understand that women are doin 500 calories or something(they are stupid ofc.) but it only gives them yo-yo effect and problems with period, etc. xDD so gl again

Avoid carbs & have your first meal as late in the day as possible.

Basically Intermittent fasting

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028 and Deleted member 2933
@Nibba 's son

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
if u are doin this then i feel sorry for you man, u will look like shit and feel like shit without any power to live and good luck with getting into ketosis if u are gonna eat <50g carbs. I understand that women are doin 500 calories or something(they are stupid ofc.) but it only gives them yo-yo effect and problems with period, etc. xDD so gl again

Cope my friend.

if anyone is dumb enough to try this I wish him good luck and a vasectomy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So, u didnt get lean yet cause lazy? Or still want to eat your dorittos and chocolate? Ok fag, i will teach u the masterway to reach yoursingle digit BF while eating your stuff and not gym celling.

Your daily caloric intake should be 1000kcal or less, reducing all the carbs possivble, fat and protein is your main intake.

You gotta skip the breakfast, basically, u must make your first meal around 7 hours after u have wake up, in this period, you can only drink water, at the first days, its hard because your body is used to pop up thr hungry feeling after u wake up, but some days after u wont feel hungry anymore.

Your first meal, after this period of water fasting should have meat only with sallad, or only meat, if ur mom made rice, beans and meat, u gotta eat only the meat, but not too much, only 1 or 2 beefs of 100g, you can drink a juice or give some bit on a coke, whatever u like, but no more than half of a cup.Add multivitamins also, its important. This meal will have around 300~450 calories, mostly protein. After, more water.

Then your next meal will be in around 4~5 hours after, it should be a small one, i usually use the second meal to eat some shit, like half a bar of chocolate with a coffe, or half a pack of dorittos with a bit of soda, or whatever i like, but watch the calories, i usually eat around 300 kcal here also, check the nutrition table if what u r going to consume. After, more water.

The last meal of the day should have some carb, no more than 20g and a meat, so u wont wake up at the middle of the night starving, i may bit some coke or small candy, but always respecting the 300 kcal intake.

Right after, if u are a normie u are going to sleep and repeat the process in the next day.

The time of my last meal and the first meal of the last day is around 15 hours, thats the time u stay foodless, 8 hours sleeping+7 hours, since u usually dont go to sleep right after u eat.

Your exercises are pretty simple, just do some 30 mins normal walk around the streets or some park, while listening to some music or browsing here.

This way managed to lose 15 pounds in 4 weeks, i still need to lose more 20 to reach auchwtiz mode

Please no one listen to this garbage. This type of advice almost always leads to the emergency room. There’s nothing wrong with losing weight, but this is the type of shitty crash diet where you starve yourself into “Auschwitz mode”, and then when you’ve had enough you cheat meal your way into being twice as fat as you were before.

What you have to do is start gymcelling. Personally, I recommend you begin specializing in the standing overhead press, front squat, and bent over row/pull-up. You may want to switch out the overhead press for the bench press, and the deadlift for the bent over row but I personally find this to be the most efficient way to go. I’d also rotate in some Olympic lifts like the snatch.

You will be able to eat way more than 1000 calories, and you will build muscle and burn fat at the same time so you don’t just look like a malnourished stick. At the moment I burn around 3500 cals a day, so if I fast for one day I instantly shred off a pound of fat. I only do this like once a month.

There’s no excuses either. Lifting is one of the easiest and simplest forms of exercise there is, if it’s really hard it means you’re going too heavy or doing something wrong. If you can’t find the motivation than go to a supplement store and buy a pre-workout supplement to amp you up before your workout. You’re already drinking coffee and soda so a little extra caffeine won’t kill you.

No ones telling you to turn into an overcompensating manlet, but at least build a solid foundation of muscle so you can maintain a healthy bodyfat percentage year round and look good without a shirt without having to starve yourself on 1k calories.

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028 and Jones
Basically copy kinobody protocol who coppied lean gains protocol which didn't prove anything more than kcal in vs kcal out..good luck giving up on life on 1000 kcal a day cause your brain will just literally think ooonly about food

i haven't read that u wanna do this without even training on the gym XDD man are you serious
start 2g protein per kg of your bodwyeight, 1g fat, rest carbs, measure your "0", cut 200-300 calories, do any HIIT, train hard, sleep well and you will lose weight in healthy way. If you're fking obese bitch and you were for years, don't count that in 1 or 2 months u will looke like lean bitch man, be patient, you can add any test,clen,t3, sarms or even DNP but I don't recommend any of those "supplements"... And I ensure you that you will look healthier,better with good shape than doin 1000kcal without training, good luck bois

This thread is obvious and shit.
I can literally eat triple the amount with the same calories, and make it taste good.

Just eat less move more. That’s it. Intermittent fasting is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Please no one listen to this garbage. This type of advice almost always leads to the emergency room. There’s nothing wrong with losing weight, but this is the type of shitty crash diet where you starve yourself into “Auschwitz mode”, and then when you’ve had enough you cheat meal your way into being twice as fat as you were before.

What you have to do is start gymcelling. Personally, I recommend you begin specializing in the standing overhead press, front squat, and bent over row/pull-up. You may want to switch out the overhead press for the bench press, and the deadlift for the bent over row but I personally find this to be the most efficient way to go. I’d also rotate in some Olympic lifts like the snatch.

You will be able to eat way more than 1000 calories, and you will build muscle and burn fat at the same time so you don’t just look like a malnourished stick. At the moment I burn around 3500 cals a day, so if I fast for one day I instantly shred off a pound of fat. I only do this like once a month.

There’s no excuses either. Lifting is one of the easiest and simplest forms of exercise there is, if it’s really hard it means you’re going too heavy or doing something wrong. If you can’t find the motivation than go to a supplement store and buy a pre-workout supplement to amp you up before your workout. You’re already drinking coffee and soda so a little extra caffeine won’t kill you.

No ones telling you to turn into an overcompensating manlet, but at least build a solid foundation of muscle so you can maintain a healthy bodyfat percentage year round and look good without a shirt without having to starve yourself on 1k calories.

This guide is for NON GYMCELLERS.
This thread is obvious and shit.
I can literally eat triple the amount with the same calories, and make it taste good.

Share sir.

Lol @ trying to maintain 1k calories forever. When you go back to your daily intake you will just gain the weight back

This guide is for NON GYMCELLERS.

Share sir.

Idgaf, if you are not gymcelling you have no business trying to lose weight. It’s dangerous

Why not just do keto and eat a healthy, normal amount of calories?

Fasting is the best way to lose weight, I just went two days without eating and at the 48th hour I ate a little bit of food and realized my stomach has shrunk ALOT I can barely eat anything, compared to when I use to eat all day ( breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner )

I lose so much weight with two day fast that my coworkers notice my weight loss over a 2 day weekend

Keto is psychologically painful.

Yeah it's hard but OP is basically saying Keto plus constantly starving yourself, not like fasting or anything. Honestly I probably ate more on keto than my usual diet and had to basically force myself to eat to maintain my weight.

all techniques and diets are based on CICO, but with a fancy name on it. Nutritionism is a big meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2486
It's legit for losing weight. I lost like 20ibs my freshman year of college and all I did was eat oreos, cereal, ice cream, pizza, donuts, and I lay down in my bed for 23 hours a day :feelshaha:. But idk if you will lose bf%. I haven't gotten abs from this method yet and there's no way I'm gonna try to get skinnier than I am now.

Volume eating mogs tbh

It's legit for losing weight. I lost like 20ibs my freshman year of college and all I did was eat oreos, cereal, ice cream, pizza, donuts, and I lay down in my bed for 23 hours a day :feelshaha:. But idk if you will lose bf%. I haven't gotten abs from this method yet and there's no way I'm gonna try to get skinnier than I am now.
You're not getting anything eve close to abs lol. You can be skinny and still have a higher bodyfat than people who lift ad look bigger.This is why skinnyish people don't have abs all the time.
Having little to no muscle makes it extremely hard to maintian below 12% bodyfat when you start to see abs.

No girl likes aushiwitz tier subhumans who flaunt a little bit of definition on their concaved stomachs from not eating in 6 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
just sstarve ( 100 kcal a day) get to 1 percent body fat and then bulk so you will be pure muscles

Still waiting for your guide
On volume eating? Why would I make a guide on it? It's farily self explanatory, just like this shit thread. If you really want one I'll make one. Food tastes good and I can eat a lot without it being too high in calories.

On volume eating? Why would I make a guide on it? It's farily self explanatory, just like this shit thread. If you really want one I'll make one. Food tastes good and I can eat a lot without it being too high in calories.

Which food

Which food
Many but specifically chicken thighs. I use dry spices and chop it up. It's like 100 calories more than breast but tastes tons better.

Low fat low calorie diet is final redpill. Thinmaxxing is so important.

Just lol at trying to lose body fat without gymmaxing

JFL at you twinks. If you're not bloatmaxxing, then you should kys.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
This thread is dog shit and completely retarded. 1000 kcal is what bikini competitors cut at to get shredded. Good luck with your crashed metabolism and hormone goals. I can get ultra lean on 2500-3000 calories with no cardio or only 20-30min a day if I really want to push it. I am talking shredded striated glutes, veins on lower abs and lower back lean competition ready. It just takes time and effort. No limiting carbs, stupid fasting or any of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 2peasinapod
How to become a incell for braindeads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, DidntRead and Deleted member 2205
I will consume 1 family sized hot cheetos packet a day

Fasting until 5 pm and eating a shiton in like 30 min is legit.

literally just don’t eat. don’t buy certain foods. will power.

What a bunch of pussies everyone is, who cares about health when you look like a corpse that got pulled out of the water, go all out or don't even bother, get lean or die trying. Obviously you have to find your minimum caloric requirement based on height weight and activity level, but the point of the thread is to go as low as possible to loose fat asap. If you loose muscle who the fuck cares only than you? Besides you can gain it back when you return to caloric maintenance jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
This thread is dog shit and completely retarded. 1000 kcal is what bikini competitors cut at to get shredded. Good luck with your crashed metabolism and hormone goals. I can get ultra lean on 2500-3000 calories with no cardio or only 20-30min a day if I really want to push it. I am talking shredded striated glutes, veins on lower abs and lower back lean competition ready. It just takes time and effort. No limiting carbs, stupid fasting or any of this shit.
I have to eat like 1000 calories to lose fat, I think.
I usually eat roughly 1600, but my friend told me i'm getting fat, so as of Sunday, i'm just eating 1000 or so. It is what it is

True that haha.