Guide to Different Types of Features from the Front Part one Because site limit on attachments

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
The Four Main Types of Hairlines in Order of Desirability:

-Staight/Widows peak

-Rounded

-Balding

The Fix for Rounded or Balding hairline:

-For rounded harlines which are too low they can be trimmed using an electric razer daily
-For rounded hairlines which are too high or for balding hairlines you can get a hair transplant to reverse the effects, or in the former you can request they lower them down to improve the straightness and then you can perform any further grooming on the sides.

The Four Main Types of Brow Ridge in Order of Desirability:

-Prominent without too much bone mass

-Non prominent

-Too much bone mass:

-Recessed:

The Fix for too Much Bone Mass or recessed Brow Ridge:

-When there is too much bone mass you can request to have it reduced through an operation which requires the shaving of unnecessary bone in that are (The man in the image had his done and looks significantly better because of it)
-For the recessed brow ridge there is an operation which involves a custom made implant to fit your needs.

Good vs Poor Eye Areas (due to women having preferences I cannot say which one is most desirable):

-Good:

-Strong brow ridge with good fat distribution leading to striking hooding, wide PFL and high PFL:height ratio, positive canthal tilt.

-Emotive wide eyes but still has good under eye support, has hooding in order to counteract any softness created by wideness, relatively shorter PFL compared to above.

-Low set brows with low brow ridge but lacks hooding this still manages to make them look masculine but more emotive than the first set but not as much as the second. Medium PFL but relatively low height.

Poor Eye Areas:

-Sparse eyebrows and poor lower eyelid creating a sagging appearance, despite having wide pfl and hooding it manages to look bad

-Too close set, has too much upper eyelid exposure making them seem weakly supported despite having great under eyes.

-Upper scleral show. rounded brows, poor under eye support and fat reserves making them appear buggy in appearance, brown.

Fixes for Different Issues with Eye Areas:

Too vertically tall eyes - Almond eye surgery
Negative Canthal tilt - Canthoplasty
Bug eyes - Orbital decompression
Too close set - Wear hair over sides of faces to fix ES ratio
Sparse Eyebrows - Microblading, dyeing them, or brow pencil
Rounded brows - Minox and then groom straight.
Lack of eyelashes - Castor and coconut oil
Hooding when it is needed - Fat grafts above eye area, or if you lack the needed bones see above brow ridge section.

Different Types of Cheekbones in order of desirability:

High set prominent:

Low set Prominent:

Recessed:

Fixes for recessed cheekbones:

-Implants due to fillers having potential for migration, make sure to discuss with a surgeon where you malar bone actually lies.

Noses (Dependent on type of face) so good vs bad:

Good Noses:

-Straight in shape and not overly bulbous

-Straight and not overly bulbous but more masculine

-Not overly bulbous but with a masculine shape and not too thin either

Poor Noses:

-Too bulbous, too flat against face, upturned nose

-Too thin for how big it is, too curved not enough actual definition in the shape, makes rest of face seem recessed in comparison

Cheek area in order of desirability:

Full Hollow:

Lip Hollow:

Z arch shadow

Then none at all:

Fixes for cheek area:

-Lose body Fat, if you still do not have this you may need implants in your malar region or z arch, or potentially you just lack the forward growth

People who wanted to be notified: @Senhor Cabrito

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5786, AsGoodAsItGets and 20 others

-Staight/Widows peak

View attachment 962796View attachment 962797

-Rounded

View attachment 962805

-Balding

View attachment 962810

-For rounded harlines which are too low they can be trimmed using an electric razer daily
-For rounded hairlines which are too high or for balding hairlines you can get a hair transplant to reverse the effects, or in the former you can request they lower them down to improve the straightness and then you can perform any further grooming on the sides.

View attachment 962817

-Non prominent

View attachment 962821

-Too much bone mass:

View attachment 962824

-Recessed:

View attachment 962826

-When there is too much bone mass you can request to have it reduced through an operation which requires the shaving of unnecessary bone in that are (The man in the image had his done and looks significantly better because of it)
-For the recessed brow ridge there is an operation which involves a custom made implant to fit your needs.

Good vs Poor Eye Areas (due to women having preferences I cannot say which one is most desirable):

-Good:

View attachment 962834

-Strong brow ridge with good fat distribution leading to striking hooding, wide PFL and high PFL:height ratio, positive canthal tilt.

View attachment 962839

-Emotive wide eyes but still has good under eye support, has hooding in order to counteract any softness created by wideness, relatively shorter PFL compared to above.

View attachment 962843

-Low set brows with low brow ridge but lacks hooding this still manages to make them look masculine but more emotive than the first set but not as much as the second. Medium PFL but relatively low height.

Poor Eye Areas:

View attachment 962857

-Sparse eyebrows and poor lower eyelid creating a sagging appearance, despite having wide pfl and hooding it manages to look bad

View attachment 962863

-Too close set, has too much upper eyelid exposure making them seem weakly supported despite having great under eyes.

View attachment 962865

-Upper scleral show. rounded brows, poor under eye support and fat reserves making them appear buggy in appearance, brown.

Hooding when it is needed - Fat grafts above eye area, or if you lack the needed bones see above brow ridge section.

High set prominent:

View attachment 962880

Low set Prominent:

View attachment 962882

Recessed:

View attachment 962892

-Implants due to fillers having potential for migration, make sure to discuss with a surgeon where you malar bone actually lies.

Good Noses:

View attachment 962898

View attachment 962899

View attachment 962903

Poor Noses:

View attachment 962906

View attachment 962909

-Too thin for how big it is, too curved not enough actual definition in the shape, makes rest of face seem recessed in comparison

Full Hollow:

View attachment 962919

Lip Hollow:

View attachment 962922

Z arch shadow

View attachment 962928

Then none at all:

Fixes for cheek area:

-Lose body Fat, if you still do not have this you may need implants in your malar region or z arch, or potentially you just lack the forward growth

Lucky my eye area and browridge is top tier

I just need a rhino and genio and I’m all set

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
tbh good thread.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Lucky my eye area and browridge is top tier

I just need a rhino and genio and I’m all set
Luckily of the regions I forgot fixes for it is the most obvious lol, nose needs a nose job lol.

tbh good thread.
Thank you mate, tryna avoid making a retarded thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6939 and Deleted member 3043

-Staight/Widows peak

View attachment 962796View attachment 962797

-Rounded

View attachment 962805

-Balding

View attachment 962810

View attachment 962817

-Non prominent

View attachment 962821

-Too much bone mass:

View attachment 962824

-Recessed:

View attachment 962826

-Good:

View attachment 962834

View attachment 962839

View attachment 962843

Poor Eye Areas:

View attachment 962857

View attachment 962863

View attachment 962865

High set prominent:

View attachment 962880

Low set Prominent:

View attachment 962882

Recessed:

View attachment 962892

Good Noses:

View attachment 962898

View attachment 962899

View attachment 962903

Poor Noses:

View attachment 962906

View attachment 962909

Full Hollow:

View attachment 962919

Lip Hollow:

View attachment 962922

Z arch shadow

View attachment 962928

Then none at all:

Fixes for cheek area:

i see niggas like this

tryna tell me that they got a better browridge than me cuz mine is like this

like nigga if u don't getcho shrek lookinass ass outta here lmfaoooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, SteveRogers, magnificentcel and 1 other person
i see niggas like this
View attachment 962945
View attachment 962948
Those are the type of people who genuinely seem to forget we are humans, we find other humans attractive we aren't fucking apes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and RODEBLUR
Those are the type of people who genuinely seem to forget we are humans, we find other humans attractive we aren't fucking apes
Yeah.

Made a thread just like this a long time ago btw pretty interesting to see

If this gets into best of the best i'm gonna be fuming

• +1
i see niggas like this
View attachment 962945
View attachment 962948
too much bones are cope, it's also mainly about shape and harmony.
I have arguable a strong browridge in all regard, except this big pump that looks neardertal, i look excatly like the second with even more low set eyebrows bc too thick, and it looks by far better imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
I have arguable a strong browridge in all regard, except this big pump that looks neardertal, i look excatly like the second with even more low set eyebrows bc too thick, and it looks by far better imo
indeed but it's mostly because the person i know would tell me this cope was compensating because he didn't have bones in any other part of his face, i guess you gotta try to one-up other people somehow

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 3043
Yeah.

Made a thread just like this a long time ago btw pretty interesting to see

If this gets into best of the best i'm gonna be fuming
Yeah I felt like making one of these today so I was like fuck it, but then attachment limit was a complete cunt, so I am gonna come back later and make a second half and then probably find some way to combine them because fuck having separate parts

If this gets into best of the best you got mogged by a greycel

This makes complete sense to be honest, so you think you have a better combination of features with lower set brows as opposed to sean in that pic?

It probably doesn't look as Neanderthal as you think though in all honesty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
Yeah I felt like making one of these today so I was like fuck it, but then attachment limit was a complete cunt, so I am gonna come back later and make a second half and then probably find some way to combine them because fuck having separate parts

This makes complete sense to be honest, so you think you have a better combination of features with lower set brows as opposed to sean in that pic?

I was a greycel at the time too no stress

• +1

i'm refering to this kind of bump exagerated that usually give a too deep set eye area that look sunken :

Sean imo despite looking somehow alien smv wise, has top world tier supra orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SendMePicsToRate
Good informative thread

• +1
indeed but it's mostly because the person i know would tell me this cope was compensating because he didn't have bones in any other part of his face, i guess you gotta try to one-up other people somehow
That makes sense people are always trying to one up others, like I will admit my brow ridge isn't the best but isn't the worst by far it mostly has the glabella portion but looks normal for the rest of it

I was a greycel at the time too no stress
Lol that is true not gonna lie but still naissu

i'm refering to this kind of bump exagerated that usually give a too deep set eye area that look sunken :
View attachment 962955

Sean imo despite looking somehow alien smv wise, has top world tier supra orbitals.
Yeah that makes sense because it starts too soon and creates unpleasant shadows too making you look much older than you are, however in your pics you didn't look anything like this you looked good lol. The image there does make it too deepset which gives across the impression of being stupid which isn't an attractive trait.

Sean somehow manages to mog in that regard I guess that is why he is a model.

Good informative thread
Thank you mate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 3043
valid only for whites

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
valid only for whites
Exactly the entire point of the thread, I am white why would I post one for ethnics. Besides Caucasoid features are the most attractive by a country mile

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Good thread
bookmarked

• Love it
Exactly the entire point of the thread, I am white why would I post one for ethnics. Besides Caucasoid features are the most attractive by a country mile
not my problem

• +1
Post Part 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3043 and Merćer
that too much brow ridge one is actually the best one considering it's masculine and looks good on virtually anyone who doesn't resemble a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 11406
that too much brow ridge one is actually the best one considering it's masculine and looks good on virtually anyone who doesn't resemble a faggot
You are low iq you actual Neanderthal get out of my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3043 and St. Wristcel
I wish i had colored eyes
good post OP btw

Also why don't you talk about symmetry? Especially regarding the eyes? Cause you are a faggot, a faggot.... also eye spacing matters just as much as all the other traits

Tag me in Part Two

I wish i had colored eyes
good post OP btw
I would suggest coloured contacts however they will get exposed eventually, there is stroma but that is always iffy and I can understand not wanting to risk your eye sight.

But you forget assuming you are white women do enjoy dark coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
You are low iq you actual Neanderthal get out of my thread
and you're a low iq 15 year old faggot who gets intimidated by anyone who doesn't look like a faggot, it looks masculine not bad, go watch blacked porn now you faggot

Also why don't you talk about symmetry? Especially regarding the eyes? Cause you are a faggot, a faggot.... also eye spacing matters just as much as all the other traits
Because symmetry isn't a feature is it. It is something that happens when considering harmony and genetic quality, that is why I included information regarding eye spacing. The eye spacing however is impossible to fix so not much point getting into it

and you're a low iq 15 year old faggot who gets intimidated by anyone who doesn't look like a faggot, it looks masculine not bad, go watch blacked porn now you faggot
You realise we are humans we aren't supposed to look like APES I literally put one with a brow ridge as the most desirable you piece of low appeal shit. YOU LOOK LIKE A TWINK GET OFF MY FUCKING THREAD I MOG YOU WITH JUST MY FUCKING TOES.

Lmao he still considers this straight? OP is a retarded 15 year old nose monkey hahaha incel loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Because symmetry isn't a feature is it. It is something that happens when considering harmony and genetic quality, that is why I included information regarding eye spacing. The eye spacing however is impossible to fix so not much point getting into it

You realise we are humans we aren't supposed to look like APES I literally put one with a brow ridge as the most desirable you piece of low appeal shit. YOU LOOK LIKE A TWINK GET OFF MY FUCKING THREAD I MOG YOU WITH JUST MY FUCKING TOES.
first part is bullshit you are a farggot

Also we have many traits apes still have like arms that doesn't mean anything, large brow ridges are still appealing on humans and humans still have brow ridges for thousands of years not just monkeys, he doesn't look like ape he looks masculine unlike you. I mog you to death you cannever get sex

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 3043
OP is a faggot hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and straightwhitedude
i will rape your mother

Good thread op

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Well if is not recessed and the eyes are deep set why you want having a caveman forehead?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 11406 and SendMePicsToRate
Well if is not recessed and the eyes are deep set why you want having a caveman forehead?
If you look at this dude he is coping hard it is the only piece of bone in his face and he looks like a monkey with recessed bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 11406

Congratz op he looks just as gay as you now, even though he just needs a higher set nose and more forward nasion to match his upper orbital region

If you look at this dude he is coping hard it is the only piece of bone in his face and he looks like a monkey with recessed bones
that's why i fuck and you don't

Jfl when I have more caucasian features then a white guy

• JFL