Guide to Jaw/Zygos/Chin fillers by SirGey

Gotta say I disagree with the sentiment that “rounder” angles inherently look better, or even more natural.
Take this example
(NOTE: I don’t think this case came out as well as it should have, for multiple reasons, such as adding way too much filler, but for the sake of the argument on round vs sharper angles, just pay attention to the cheekbones)

On one side the doc left more full and rounded cheekbone, with a rounded transition to the midcheek on one side:
View attachment 168228

and a sharper cheekbone with a more steep transition to the midcheek on the other:
View attachment 168227

FORGET ABOUT ANY WEIRD THINGS ABOUT THE RESULT OVERALL, LIKE TOO MUCH AUGMENTATION OR WTF HE DID TO HIS NOSE...

The sharper cheekbone looks far better than the rounder one (the key is in the transition to the midcheek!). Of course they both look a bit too big, at least the bottom one is passable as “natural”—just look at someone like Brian Shimansky
and he has pretty much those exact cheek bones
View attachment 168270View attachment 168282
(If anything, Shimansky’s are even LESS rounded, but pop out less as well—again,plenty of other things are off from this filler case so it leads to the entire result looking overdone—but “not being rounded enough” is NOT the problem here”.

So the point STILL stands—Rounder doesn’t always look better; with cheekbones, it can lead to a more unnatural, or off-looking, inflated face.

Jordan Barrett seems like a perfect example of this:
View attachment 168251View attachment 168253View attachment 168252View attachment 168250
—whatever filler he got done, he definitely got all the angles very “rounded” and yet looks unnatural as fuck.

TL;DR
At least when it comes to cheek bones (although, I’d bet things would be the same for jaw and brow)—“Round angles” doesn’t mean result will look better, or even more natural, than “sharper angles”. One of these days I will make a post with what I consider to be the VERY BEST CHEEKBONE FILLER RESULTS I’ve seen myself, and they are far from “Rounded”, yet look totally natural.
nigga typed this whole article to be ignored

• +1
Reactions: Prince88