GunMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
This is for Americans only.

This is something I am legitimately considering for myself. I think I'm going to convince my mom to buy a gun so I can do this.

GunMaxxing is when you take photos of yourself at a shooting range with a holster and your gun on you.

It would be way too try hard to actually have the gun out, but you keep it in the holster and just take a casual photo as if you weren't strapped.

If one were to use at least one photo like this is, especially in countries where guns are almost impossible to come by they can get what I call GunHaloed.

It only works if you have a really cool chest strap.

For example, if one were to do this in Asia, especially Japan the country with the most restrictive gun laws in the world (trivia: lots of Japanese come to the USA especially Hawaii just to experience shooting guns at American shooting ranges) then they would automatically know you're an American.

So this is a way of WesternMaxxing (by being as Western as it gets, Cowboy Western
Cowboy
)

For one, this status moggs you hard compared to Asian wimps that have never fired a gun in their life.

Also it's a good conversation starter since these women would've never held a gun in their life.

Me personally I plan on combing my BoyMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/) with GunMaxxing by wearing a Pac-Man T-Shirt I recently bought but taking a photo with it at a shooting range with my pistol strapped to my chest.

I want to look like an innocent boy with a gun, for the contrast of someone who seems so gentle with a deadly women.

I think this would generate "tingles" as the TRP cucks call it or some dampness in the mankos of Nihonese waifus.

final_fantasy_viii_-_squall_fired_sword.jpg

ff8-squall-leonhart-leather-jacket.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
No Bro , weaponz are supposed to be concealed all the Time. If you take pics like that it Will be obvious giga cope

No Bro , weaponz are supposed to be concealed all the Time. If you take pics like that it Will be obvious giga cope

@Peruvian

It would be way too try hard to actually have the gun out, but you keep it in the holster and just take a casual photo as if you weren't strapped.

You Cant Be Serious

I don't if I should laught or feel sad because anime has legit eaten your brain

Don't do anime kids, seriously

Guns are cool and I'd be an owner if I were American. But you should be very conscious of your mental state when owning them. Depression and guns don't mix well.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto

This is something I am legitimately considering for myself. I think I'm going to convince my mom to buy a gun so I can do this.

GunMaxxing is when you take photos of yourself at a shooting range with a holster and your gun on you.

If one were to use at least one photo like this is, especially in countries where guns are almost impossible to come by they can get what I call GunHaloed.

For example, if one were to do this in Asia, especially Japan the country with the most restrictive gun laws in the world (trivia: lots of Japanese come to the USA especially Hawaii just to experience shooting guns at American shooting ranges) then they would automatically know you're an American.

So this is a way of WesternMaxxing (by being as Western as it gets, Cowboy Western View attachment 2379)

For one, this status moggs you hard compared to Asian wimps that have never fired a gun in their life.

Also it's a good conversation starter since these women would've never held a gun in their life.

Me personally I plan on combing my BoyMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/) with GunMaxxing by wearing a Pac-Man T-Shirt I recently bought but taking a photo with it at a shooting range with my pistol strapped to my chest.

I want to look like an innocent boy with a gun, for the contrast of someone who seems so gentle with a deadly women.

I think this would generate "tingles" as the TRP cucks call it or some dampness in the mankos of Nihonese waifus.

:feelskek:"Mummy, can you buy me this dangerous firearm so I can get ladies?"

Last edited:
damn, is something wrong with me if I think Zestos lookmaxx ideas are top tier?

• +1
Guns are cool and I'd be an owner if I were American. But you should be very conscious of your mental state when owning them. Depression and guns don't mix well.

Yes I would just borrow my mom's to the shooting range to try it out and take a few pics.

I would just use one pic of that for my tinder, maybe two or one or the other of me standing with the pistol strapped or also another one of me holding a paper target filled with bullet holes.

I don't if I should laught or feel sad because anime has legit eaten your brain

Don't do anime kids, seriously

You're right, but don't be mean. Zesto has good intentions

• +1

So this is a way of WesternMaxxing (by being as Western as it gets, Cowboy Western View attachment 2379)

High IQ poster