Gut health is everything (MENTAL HEALTH THREAD)

A feces transplant should help with this, no?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Summer
I’ve been doing a rotation of 12 herbs for the past month:
Tribulus
Maca
Pine Pollen
Tongkat Ali
Royal Jeli
Hu Shou We
Ashwaganda
Cordyceps
Horny Goat Weed
Schisandra
Mucuna Priens
Butea Superba
Catuaba Bark

My body odor has changed completely, so I know it's having an effect on my gut biome. Overall I do feel more mentally clear and less depressed. As long as I get enough sleep and Vit D.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx and diggbicc
TLDR = go on the paleo diet and stop asking questions.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus and john2
did you recover from minox man ? thanks
Not yet, I just started the CDNUTS protocol, it’s outlined at this Wordpress site: totalmaleoptimization.com

Not yet, I just started the CDNUTS protocol, it’s outlined at this Wordpress site: totalmaleoptimization.com
good luck bro, I hope you get rid of pfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Thanks, I hope so too. Coming up on 1.5 years with it
i gave myself hard flaccid not long ago and i kinda fixed it and i know the feel you have when your dick can't get up no matter what and your libido is low like never, I dont wish this to anybody try everything there is and dont lose hope

dnd read but will later good shhit bobbu

Intermittent and long fasting may have helped my anxiety. Or my jaw surgery, or less computer time.

Where’s part 2 ?

people would do anything except accept that they have bad genetics and move on

:50% of dopamine is produced in the stomach.

:90-95 of serotonin produced in the gut

:GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

:The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

:Overwhelming Minority of the worlds population around 5-10% is considered to have ideal gut health

:Ssris have been used quite commonly to treat irritable bowel syndrome and other stomach issues to surprising effect

:Multiple mental and physical health issues be that adhd,
Anxiety, add, depression, schizophrenia, autism, ocd, bipolar, dementia, parkinson's side effects have been significantly either lessened or in some cases completely have disappeared when gut health is addressed.

so to end this post (tldr) take care of your stomach and your health it literally is everything.

Will make a part 2 addressing how to heal or partially recover gut health as much as possible.
wheres the thread to recover gut health bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019 and Deleted member 9274
people would do anything except accept that they have bad genetics and move on
Better than doing nothing, might help some people. After all feeling good are one of the first steps to succes

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Deleted member 6423
So what is good, actionable advice here?

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and AlwaysHaveQuestions

:GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

:The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

:Overwhelming Minority of the worlds population around 5-10% is considered to have ideal gut health

:Ssris have been used quite commonly to treat irritable bowel syndrome and other stomach issues to surprising effect

Anxiety, add, depression, schizophrenia, autism, ocd, bipolar, dementia, parkinson's side effects have been significantly either lessened or in some cases completely have disappeared when gut health is addressed.

so to end this post (tldr) take care of your stomach and your health it literally is everything.

Will make a part 2 addressing how to heal or partially recover gut health as much as possible.
True

Need that part 2. I swear I had IBS growing up, probably damaged mine forever.

So what is good, actionable advice here?
another one of those bob thread where they post a bunch of studies but no tangible advice

@Soalian @AlwaysHaveQuestions @grimy @thehealingfields @Biggdink

I found a decent starting point from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470704/

"The Gut Makeover protocol was developed based on research into the microbiome and gut permeability. Details of the protocol are described fully in the published guidelines [28] and summarised below.

Throughout the four weeks, participants​

• Eat three main meals per day, no snacks between.
  • Undergo a 12-hour overnight fast between dinner and breakfast, with just water permitted between.
  • Eat seven American cupfuls of plants (uncooked volume) per day (five as vegetables, two as fruit).
  • Eat protein with each meal (either animal, fish, eggs, nuts, or seeds).
  • Eat between 20 and 30 different types of plants (fresh herbs, vegetables, and fruits) over the course of a week for variety.
  • Use extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil as their default cooking oils.
  • Chew food thoroughly–aiming for approximately 20 chews per mouthful.
  • Do not count or restrict calories.

In the second half of the plan (weeks 2–4) participants also​

• Can eat butter and ghee.
  • Consume probiotic foods such as fermented milk kefir, sauerkraut, tempeh, and miso.
  • Increase their intake of prebiotic vegetables such as bananas, fennel, asparagus, cold potatoes, onions, garlic, leeks, fennel, Jerusalem artichokes, pak choi.
  • Consume bone broth/stock.

Excluded from the diet throughout the four weeks​

• Refined sugars.
  • Grains (e.g. wheat, rice, oats, maize, quinoa) and pulses (e.g. lentils and beans)
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Dairy (can be reintroduced after 2 weeks if no adverse symptoms on re-introduction)"

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Emerson, Biggdink and 3 others
@Soalian @AlwaysHaveQuestions @grimy @thehealingfields @Biggdink

I found a decent starting point from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470704/

"The Gut Makeover protocol was developed based on research into the microbiome and gut permeability. Details of the protocol are described fully in the published guidelines [28] and summarised below.

Throughout the four weeks, participants​

• Eat three main meals per day, no snacks between.
  • Undergo a 12-hour overnight fast between dinner and breakfast, with just water permitted between.
  • Eat seven American cupfuls of plants (uncooked volume) per day (five as vegetables, two as fruit).
  • Eat protein with each meal (either animal, fish, eggs, nuts, or seeds).
  • Eat between 20 and 30 different types of plants (fresh herbs, vegetables, and fruits) over the course of a week for variety.
  • Use extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil as their default cooking oils.
  • Chew food thoroughly–aiming for approximately 20 chews per mouthful.
  • Do not count or restrict calories.

In the second half of the plan (weeks 2–4) participants also​

• Can eat butter and ghee.
  • Consume probiotic foods such as fermented milk kefir, sauerkraut, tempeh, and miso.
  • Increase their intake of prebiotic vegetables such as bananas, fennel, asparagus, cold potatoes, onions, garlic, leeks, fennel, Jerusalem artichokes, pak choi.
  • Consume bone broth/stock.

Excluded from the diet throughout the four weeks​

• Refined sugars.
  • Grains (e.g. wheat, rice, oats, maize, quinoa) and pulses (e.g. lentils and beans)
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Dairy (can be reintroduced after 2 weeks if no adverse symptoms on re-introduction)"
Thanks for this. I think truthfully that last paragraph would benefit us all, although it's the most difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink

Hey bro, let’s get a part 2 on that thing

Yes bro

Yes bro it’s our guts. Not the fact we can’t get laid when our hormones are at peak in a hypersexualized society

Pooping is power. If you take 2 Chads. Both 7 feet tall and 300 pounds of pure ripped muscle. But one is constipated, the constipated one will lose in a fight because of inhibited agility.

d91.gif

Gut health literally means nothing. Stop obsessing over muh gut and focus on actually having social interaction with people IN REAL FUCKING LIFE, and not rotting on this forum or discord.

The best thing you can do for your mental health is stop rotting and thinking something as insignificant as your fucking gut actually means something. If you think you have a mental health issue, which you don't by the way, taking an MAOI like Nardil will save you from "inceldom". It saved me, I just had sex with a prime stacylite JB not too long ago.

It blows my mind the level of cope on this forum, if you truly think you're "ugly" then it is beyond over for you and you should probably rope.

Last edited:
Fuck off. I could have improved my gut health two years 4 years ago taking antidepressants when I was told

They have negative effects anyways (I think, have to look into it) like higher risk of diabetes ir hypertension. Thats why I didn't take them and because I thought they would make my digestion issues worse. Also I think they lower testosterone and, among ither negative effects. (One I read is night excessive perspiration)

I'll look into them. My parents bought them for me and got really upset when I refused to take them (I refused because of the negative effects and because I was already informed it was all about gut health. The only way to adress this is mainly adressing diet). Now it will be hard to ask for the meds again cause they will be pissed off

Last edited:
Go get a food test done. You basically shit in a tube and a lab analyzes it to see what foods are inflammatory towards your gut. For me it’s gluten, dairy, and eggs.
imagine not being able to digest diary and eggs. literally the most nutritious foods apart from liver. inferior genetics ngmi

I'm eating protein pancakes i made with Kodiak cakes brand flour. Is that ok? :feelsokman:

L. planatarum 299V is one of the best beasts in your gut. Highly likely to solve a lot of issues in guts. Ofc you need more, but this is something to look for.

I have extensive knowledge in this field and can either contribute to this thread or make another post in the looksmaxxing section

It's crucial for everything though, so critically important it's insane that there hasn't been more dedication to microbiome discussion here over the years

to be fair though some of it is only just beginning to be understood

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
L. planatarum 299V is one of the best beasts in your gut. Highly likely to solve a lot of issues in guts. Ofc you need more, but this is something to look for.

Mirin. Can confirm.

Make a thread to continue further discussion on different approaches to Biomemaxxing, I can contribute when I have time

ongoing research/discussion thread

I have extensive knowledge in this field and can either contribute to this thread or make another post in the looksmaxxing section

It's crucial for everything though, so critically important it's insane that there hasn't been more dedication to microbiome discussion here over the years

to be fair though some of it is only just beginning to be understood
tag me

if you have never been breastfed (im sure it's the case for alot of autists here) or ate pussy you never came in contact with the L. Reuteri probiotic,

the biogaia brand sells it it was isolated from the breast milk of lactating peruvian women..

you can kickstart it by taking a megadose with a bunch of yogurt/kefir and carbs, I feel so full of love when I take it

if you have never been breastfed (im sure it's the case for alot of autists here) or ate pussy you never came in contact with the L. Reuteri probiotic,

the biogaia brand sells it it was isolated from the breast milk of lactating peruvian women..

you can kickstart it by taking a megadose with a bunch of yogurt/kefir and carbs, I feel so full of love when I take it
i feel full of love when i cum in your moms pussy

Old news. We were posting about this years before OP posted. It just goes. To show how behind people are when it comes to ascending. Some others and myself gatekept all the good knowledge back in 2017/2018

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
So I'm actually very familiar with this stuff and let me just say OP isn't bullshitting. Gut health is very important and it's not talked about enough for a couple reasons:

1. We're still only just barely discovering the tip of the iceberg when it comes to dietary knowledge and how it impacts health.

2. It is far more profitable for hospitals to push drugs and treat/perform operations on developed problems rather than encourage better lifestyle choices that are preventative and work more effectively.

I've had depression/anxiety/low energy for a large portion of the last 5 years despite eating what I thought was pretty healthy, being physically active, and even being in a relationship at one point. Doctors/therapy never did shit either. Only about 8 months ago I was able to actually go to and develop a treatment plan with a holistic doctor who's had a longgg career, and he actually started his own practice for much less money after working at one of the most reputable hospitals in the world because he was disgusted with how the medical community operated.

I got my blood levels checked. Had a food test done on me. And now I'm on a plan that involves me never eating refined carbs (I cheat now and then but 99% of the time I'm not) which are unbelievably bad for you, not eating dairy, taking multiple supplements a day like vitamin d, probiotics, magnesium, a thyroid medication, and a couple others. And I've never felt better in my life.

There are a lot of different factors that can lead to poor mental health or just feeling "off" but I always say again and again, the very first thing anyone here needs to do - even before looksmaxxing - if get your hormone/vitamins/minerals checked out for any deficiencies. Looksmaxxing is ultimately just a part of "lifestylemaxxing" and how can you even start to do that if you feel like shit all the time?
what about raw milk?

any1 got part 2 link?

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
Someone sequel this

Just be healthy theory

Don't eat plants, don't cook animal products.
holy shit a retarded!! Not a rare species nowadays. Advising someone to not eat plants is so fucking dumb i cant even start.

Saw a documentary about this today, this shit is absurd to me