• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 8765
Incel to incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, MadTwatter, fernandobrocolli and 3 others
If they remove fat pads you wont be able to store any fat there.
this, the idea is to remove fat in a way that can't get back, the issue is that you'll look older sooner. but that's fine, prime don't last.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6128, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
this, the idea is to remove fat in a way that can't get back, the issue is that you'll look older sooner. but that's fine, prime don't last.
nigga check pms in a sec

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Found another result. This stupid fucker just failed massive with his lip filler and ugly rhino. He would look good without. How can a guy be so stupid to get lip fillers.

48207427 2193189127615274 1834179184054763520 o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9090, karbo and 6 others
i will think about this shit after bimax

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
The thing with this is its always a bloody different pose, angle and haircut... Lol so how are you supposed to compare the two?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, SadnessWYJ and sandcelmuttcel
Buzzcut strangely suits him as well. Really good ascension

Buzzcut strangely suits him as well. Really good ascension
Buzzcut imo is more a matter of how your head is shaped than the bones you have.
I have a typical diamond face shape with decent bones, and the typical rounded head above - you can't see it unless i have a buzzcut - and i look lame with a buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Haircut looks horrible tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 3043
I've seen it for as cheap as $1k in turkey or even $2k in germany. it's such an easy procedure
The shit part is that they never do it under local anaesthesia. General is always scary and with more sides, eventho this procedure is fairly easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
So many good surgeries. This one a monkey can do it.

It’s a legit surgery if you have the bones, but most people don’t do the results of the surgery don’t look good

• So Sad
couldn’t he just have lost weight?
I wonder if theoretically doing this procedure while slightly fat will accentuate the look since cheeks will be more voluminous while under there will be no fat stored/will be hollow.

@larsanova69 style

I expected a pic of me now I'm sad

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
i see no fucking difference at all
looked good before and after

The shit part is that they never do it under local anaesthesia. General is always scary and with more sides, eventho this procedure is fairly easy.
wait you need general anaesthesia for that?

• +1
but isn't it easy to lose the results if you get fat again?
No wtf, buccal fat is not dependant on your weight, even skinny guy can have it high, and once you remove it never forms back.

• +1
ok but theoretically wouldn't you lose the results then?
You cannot restore fat even by gaining weight I'm fairly sure, once they remove the fat cells they're gone for good, you can't magically create fat cells. You either have fat cells or you don't. I'm talking out of experience, I could gain fat all I want, I'd never fill up say my wrists or hands because I simply don't store fat there, aka I have no fat cells there. Same thing applies for cheeks

• Love it

Removing fat pads works and you don't look older sooner, as long as you have Chad bones. The less these fat pads are there, the more your face speaks through its bone structure.

If you ain't got amazing bone structure, or it's just good without being great, my gut feeling is not to get it done.

We already know good bone structure men age much better. So it would be even more important to have good bone structure if you didn't have fat pads in place. Think about it logically.

Your skin will sag and stretch a lot more without these fat pads if you ain't got great bones. I'm sure it's a spectrum. We also know of course bone decays with age and the stronger your bones, the better they will still look while they are decaying.

My advice is stay away from this stupid surgery to everyone. This is one thing within our power and we can do it the natural way, however long it takes, whether that's through lymphatic massage, facial exercises and fasting regimes.

Just look at some of the guys users have posted in this thread and honestly ask yourself if they have ascended. The dude in the op has, yeah but he's got Chad bones. These other ones don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
We need a megathread on this bro
Have you made one already which i wasnt aware off?
Its $2500, for a good surgeon

Get all buccal fat removed, dont only take out 80%

Dont get the surgery until you have abs and you still have chimpmunk cheeks, your face should be very round that means there is alot of bones underneath the buccal fat

Heres my results

Its $2500, for a good surgeon

Get all buccal fat removed, dont only take out 80%

Dont get the surgery until you have abs and you still have chimpmunk cheeks, your face should be very round that means there is alot of bones underneath the buccal fat

Heres my results

Bro, you look good and have improved, but you also look 5 years older now. How old were you in both before and after shots?

I think that's the price you pay through the fat being FORCED outta your face.

Bro, you look good and have improved, but you also look 5 years older now. How old were you in both before and after shots?

I think that's the price you pay through the fat being FORCED outta your face.

The fat doesnt go away naturally

I dont look older, people always say I look 21 in real life, must be the picture angles

Its worth trust me

he did not ascend, he just looks older. Honestly kys if you are considering getting buccal fat removal.

bluepilled cunts

The fat doesnt go away naturally

I dont look older, people always say I look 21 in real life, must be the picture angles

Its worth trust me

Mind revealing your entire face to see how it works overall?