Guy can squat 3plates after LL surgery

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Squats 3 plates after Leg Lengthening surgery, proves athletic agility, running and jumping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, joeveniro, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
how much did he lengthen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
The bones become weaker sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry, joeveniro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Steroids are such a wonderful drug, aren't they?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5634
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
he is 1year post op and gained 2inches
In a comment he clearly mentioned "just under 4 cm" and just rounds it up to 2 inches
And no he's not just 1 year post op

Great jaw, needs better eye area to be chad tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
4cm to a 10 year recovery
fucking unworth
only if u are mega manlet this shit is maybe considerable
if you are just manlet as i am ( 170/175 ) just use lifts and wait till scientist are able to reopen growth pallet ( its not going to take a long time )

Don't expect to replicate this result. I've spent enough time on limblengtheningforum.com to know that many have issues many months to even years after surgery.

In a comment he clearly mentioned "just under 4 cm" and just rounds it up to 2 inches
And no he's not just 1 year post op
where did he say he is 10years post op, because on this videothumbnail he put "1year post op"

where did he say he is 10years post op, because on this videothumbnail he put "1year post op"
He recorded this 1 year post op, the clip of him doing that and that is all
He's not 1 year post OP now, muuuch later, I don't remember exactly

He recorded this 1 year post op, the clip of him doing that and that is all
He's not 1 year post OP now, muuuch later, I don't remember exactly
that's what matters though, now everybody in this thread thinks he could only squat again after 5-10years which is very misleading from your side

4cm to a 10 year recovery
fucking unworth
only if u are mega manlet this shit is maybe considerable
if you are just manlet as i am ( 170/175 ) just use lifts and wait till scientist are able to reopen growth pallet ( its not going to take a long time )
soon bro they have already found out how to get and inject stem cells to reopen your growth plates to a certain extent

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
soon bro they have already found out how to get and inject stem cells to reopen your growth plates to a certain extent
dont get your hopes up, science is close to stalling completely. Fundamental research in physics hasnt really advanced since 50 years and if people are too stupid to find out new things and resolve the existing consistencies in that field, then all other fields will come to a standstill eventually. Medicine is a bit different as it is a very empirical science, so you could get results just by chance or trial and error. But reopening growth plates is a problem far away from the current capabilities, and likely we will never achieve it. The only way we can technologically advance is by selective breeding over several generations.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and JustBeCurry
I recommend you guys watch interview on his chanel with alfonso, very informative about limb lengthening

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath