Guy gets blackpilled after putting pics on photofeeler

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Reddit being cucked as usual. I thought at least this subwas a bit blackpilled but I guess I'm wrong.

He asked for the truth but everyone gave bluepilled advice.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
wait, 17??? isnt 10 the highest rating

“Just get a haircut and stop wearing flat caps bro!” :soy::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, dogtown and Deleted member 611
“Just get a haircut and stop wearing flat caps bro!” :soy::bluepill:
just be confident bro :bluepill: finish every sentence with "i love u" bro :bluepill: pay for the entire date urself and get laid as a result bro :bluepill:

sticking a low res camera infront of his ace will only make him worse, he isn't that baaad looking.

sticking a low res camera infront of his ace will only make him worse, he isn't that baaad looking.
those hamster cheeks fuck him up so bad, along with his ugly fat ass, that at this point its over for him

gymmaxx and then buccal fat removal

His proportions are bad imo. Face is almost round it's so wide.

Explain, I'm a dumbass. basically for dating pics there's smart, trustworthy and attractive. What's that 17/100 ratio?
He's talking about the percentiles man. Basically he was rated better than 6% of the guys in one of the pics. 17% in the other one.

those hamster cheeks fuck him up so bad, along with his ugly fat ass, that at this point its over for him

gymmaxx and then buccal fat removal
yeah its ogre tbh

He's talking about the percentiles man. Basically he was rated better than 6% of the guys in one of the pics. 17% in the other one.
Oh I see, thanks. So where can I see the percentages in the case of my photos? I can only see these 3 attributes and the respective ratings for each one of them, but not the percentiles.

Oh I see, thanks. So where can I see the percentages in the case of my photos? I can only see these 3 attributes and the respective ratings for each one of them, but not the percentiles.
There are tabs, you'll find them on the ratings page I think

Subscribe to RSDMAX

Poor guy is nw3 and they're telling him to get a haircut :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel