Guy I knew in highschool started working at my job

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Same height as me Ethiopian dude with a huge ego
He's ugly but he grew clean as fuck dreads and is NT so that halos him.
Currently at work right now and I really hate having someone I knew here. I cut off all my old friends after highschool ended and I never liked this guy and he's always disliked me too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Introduce himself to him, say: "WOw what a surprise working at same job with you haha!", then smile "Hope we get along and shake his hand".
Show how kind and open you are. Even if you hate this nigger just try to act nice to him. Being cunt won't lead you anywhere since you have no chad privilege.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Introduce himself to him, say: "WOw what a surprise working at same job with you haha!", then smile "Hope we get along and shake his hand".
Show how kind and open you are. Even if you hate this nigger just try to act nice to him. Being cunt won't lead you anywhere since you have no chad privilege.
I'm an aspie fuck I just caught up with him we talked about college and how things are going and I actually liked to him about something that K think he know the truth about. I'll admit later that I lied cause it's awkward.

If he don't like you then the guy will already try to avoid you,that's good enough for most jobs...

If he don't like you then the guy will already try to avoid you,that's good enough for most jobs...
Idk he kept trying to make conversation since we both worked cash registers
They sent me to the back though so I'm chilling

Idk he kept trying to make conversation since we both worked cash registers
They sent me to the back though so I'm chilling
If you're a aspiecel you should try chadfishing if you have the time no joke,since you LARP as a gl dude girls you would be talking to will try to keep the conversation going and basically be on easy mode.You can atleast practise small talk that way...

It is over.
Just be black br0.

If you're a aspiecel you should try chadfishing if you have the time no joke,since you LARP as a gl dude girls you would be talking to will try to keep the conversation going and basically be on easy mode.You can atleast practise small talk that way...
Check PM
It is over.
Just be black br0.
Just be black is only legit if you're tall and masc

Why did you post this both here and on lookism?

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
This post pisses me off. Imagine being a guy and being catty like a woman

Highschool? I taught at a school once..... the School of Rock
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life