Guy in my class bullied for being tall

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
I'm in class rn and my foid teacher just said "you're creepily tall and has go go gadget arms" to someone in my class. People constantly point out how tall e is JFL. He said he's 6'5, but bro looks 6'8. If he was blackpilled he could EASILY just say he's 6'7 or 6'8. He's also from brazil. He also said "if I was a girl I would be friends with you because you're face looks nice" to this one 5'7 Chadlite who's slightly shorter than me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface and BrettyBoy
Jfl tall is good.giant is not

People on this site literally say JFL if you're not 6'5 unironically
It gets to the point when it is too much in my opinion. The foid teacher must have seen him as a kid and have power over him. This is why a lot of foid students fuck their teachers.

still mogs everyone

hes probably giga lanklet. dude should gymcel

my 6'4 friend used to be 125lbs and got clowned on and now hes gymcelled lean 170 and super hot girls in school have crushes on him and kids are scared of him and hes not even that big

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2745 and middayshowers
Its his face

Height is good, but face is king for attraction. he need to gymcel or start combat sports. With his height he would smash those manlets but without face he can forget about foids

I'm in class rn and my foid teacher just said "you're creepily tall and has go go gadget arms" to someone in my class. People constantly point out how tall e is JFL. He said he's 6'5, but bro looks 6'8. If he was blackpilled he could EASILY just say he's 6'7 or 6'8. He's also from brazil. He also said "if I was a girl I would be friends with you because you're face looks nice" to this one 5'7 Chadlite who's slightly shorter than me.
Mogging machine. Give him a couple years and everyone will realize how he shades them to numbness

He's probably skinny as hell.

I am taller then him, and I was never laughted at or rediculed because of my height(nor people who I knew that were tall as well).
Sounds wierd to me.