Guy injects acid into his balls in order to stop baldness

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
Its in "success stories" section too, jfl
I was scared of bleeding and complications, so I searched for the safest method around which was the injection of hydrogen peroxide into the testicular capsule which caused necrosis and gangrene, I was bedridden for days until I visited an urologist around me, and under ultrasound my testicles were severely damaged and non functional, so he agreed on surgical removal due to the complications

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AspiringChad, BigBoy and 5 others
lil bit extreme

tobequitehonest i din red

injects me

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and pisslord
Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Future tranny

• +1
Future tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and pisslord
Its in "success stories" section too, jfl
What the fuck... just reading this shit hurts my balls. You're rly going overboard if you rather be eunuch than bald. You can always get a high end wig or hair transplant.

• +1
What the fuck... just reading this shit hurts my balls. You're rly going overboard if you rather be eunuch than bald. You can always get a high end wig or hair transplant.
He didnt even tried getting on finasteride too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Redrighthand and pisslord
when the coping
seriously tho is it that hard to save for a HT treatment

• +1
just fucking lol.
hairlosstalk is full of utterly delusional retards like this poor excuse of a man

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and pisslord
why have hair and not have dick? your dick is more important its the indicator of your masculinity not hair but dick
dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
What a fucking idiot, luckily I am already an ogre so if I go completely bald it will only add to my ogremaxxing.

why have hair and not have dick? your dick is more important its the indicator of your masculinity not hair but dick
dick
You need hair to use dick

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1106
You need hair to use dick
but what if dick dies in the procces of regaining the hair? whats the point if you cant use it?

its a larp

there are guys on there who basically chemical castrated themself by taking duta, spiro and estrogen though

• +1