Guys, how do I ascend? Rate me.

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
92225BB8 C2A3 4F6D 8C68 858A0BD2F095

I’ve been very self conscious about my looks. I was bullied growing up so I have very low self esteem and bad social anxiety. Also, rate me. I know I’m wearing a hat which kind of messes up the rating but rate me anyways with my douchbag hat on. Is it possible for me to ascend? I’m 24 years old and 6’4”. Things I will be doing:
Therapy for mental issues
Lose facial fat
Rhinoplasty
Get skin care for acne marks.

Thugmaxx bro.
6'4 you are good to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, Luke LLL and 2 others
Ur not ugly in the slightest. Ur not stand out good looking, but hey ur tall and plenty of guys that look worse than you get pussy so you have zero excuse.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Thugmaxx bro.
6'4 you are good to go.
I was actually thinking about thugmaxxing but I’m a mentalcel. How would I thugmaxxx properly? I guess I have the masculine look and not that Handsome pretty boy look.
Ur not ugly in the slightest. Ur not stand out good looking, but hey ur tall and plenty of guys that look worse than you get pussy so you have zero excuse.
I’m a mentalcel. I literally see women eyeing me sometimes but because of my past trauma, I chicken out and do nothing and it kills me inside. I have horrible social anxiety

I was actually thinking about thugmaxxing but I’m a mentalcel. How would I thugmaxxx properly? I guess I have the masculine look and not that Handsome pretty boy look.

I’m a mentalcel. I literally see women eyeing me sometimes but because of my past trauma, I chicken out and do nothing and it kills me inside. I have horrible social anxiety
Show photo with your hair so I can help

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
D0CF32FB A873 43AD B7D9 579841D559B9

I usually get a mid fade and line up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and lonelystoner
You alright bro. You look good enough. I have seen uglier short dudes get girls. I think you have mental problems and social anxiety. I see you having no problem getting girls
Yeah 100% mental issues stopping me. Growing being bullied at school and parents yelling at me a lot, I developed horrible anxiety and I am very self conscious about my face and body. I need to get help.
Anyone else have an input or comment that you would like to share?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Yeah 100% mental issues stopping me. Growing being bullied at school and parents yelling at me a lot, I developed horrible anxiety and I am very self conscious about my face and body. I need to get help.
Anyone else have an input or comment that you would like to share?
Well ur not ugly, so it’s a trauma thing stemming from ur childhood, I wouldn’t recommend any hardcore looks maxxing just gym and stuff that is healthy and makes you feel good. As for the trauma, that’s tough I don’t think anyone on this message board is going to be able to answer that question for you. If I were to give my best advice just live the best life you can, take chances, you know all that kind of blue pilled shit lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Well ur not ugly, so it’s a trauma thing stemming from ur childhood, I wouldn’t recommend any hardcore looks maxxing just gym and stuff that is healthy and makes you feel good. As for the trauma, that’s tough I don’t think anyone on this message board is going to be able to answer that question for you. If I were to give my best advice just live the best life you can, take chances, you know all that kind of blue pilled shit lmao.
Thank you! Actually the only survey I want is a rhino. I kind of have a dorsal hump and I hate it. I want that taken off and my nose straight. Other then that, I’ll have to lose fat and gain muscle. Also, fix my skin

Thank you! Actually the only survey I want is a rhino. I kind of have a dorsal hump and I hate it. I want that taken off and my nose straight. Other then that, I’ll have to lose fat and gain muscle. Also, fix my skin
You can’t get the rhino and who knows it might make you look slightly better, if you really want it go for it but u need to realize this is an issue of self esteem and confidence and a nose job might make you feel better for a little bit but you got bigger fish to fry
You can get*

Last edited:
  • +1
Thugmaxx is the best advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and lonelystoner
Lose the chin fat and then gtfo of places like here forever.

• +1
JFL at ur bitch tier confidence

If I can get some pussy as 5’8 manlet with arguably worse face all U need to do is get some confidence bro (literally ahaha)

I understand U got bullied and this definitely does have an effect that is lasting however you are a man and men are made not born, unlike women.

To build your confidence practice hitting on 5/10 girls (IRL scale) and make sure to seem interested, but not too interested. EG: when I cold approach I ask if something like her bracelet has any meaning to it.

Make sure to ask lots of questions and occasionally make a statement, don’t be annoying with the questions though, have a good mix

After you slowly start to realise how easy it is for you to slay pussy due to ur height/frame/face you will become blackpilled slayer

Good luck getting rid of this incel confidence I couldn’t imagine you in my position JFL
This man is a prime example of how much being autistic and high inhibition affects your chances with women

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Looksmax305

If I can get some pussy as 5’8 manlet with arguably worse face all U need to do is get some confidence bro (literally ahaha)

I understand U got bullied and this definitely does have an effect that is lasting however you are a man and men are made not born, unlike women.

To build your confidence practice hitting on 5/10 girls (IRL scale) and make sure to seem interested, but not too interested. EG: when I cold approach I ask if something like her bracelet has any meaning to it.

Make sure to ask lots of questions and occasionally make a statement, don’t be annoying with the questions though, have a good mix

After you slowly start to realise how easy it is for you to slay pussy due to ur height/frame/face you will become blackpilled slayer

Good luck getting rid of this incel confidence I couldn’t imagine you in my position JFL
This man is a prime example of how much being autistic and high inhibition affects your chances with women
Yup blue pill works as long as ur hot well below average
As ur not*

• +1

Not gonna lie. My main problem is due to my mental problems. I get embarrassed when family members ask why I don’t have a girlfriend. I’m tall handsome blah blah. They’ll never understand my mental problems. Also, I know I can slay from other girls give me eye contacts and interests, but I’m seriously a mess inside my mind. I feel like their making fun of me or just talking about me. I’m only 24 so I hope I can fix my mental issues

• +1
The best thing you could do is improve your skin. RN it looks a bit dull and grey

I would get retin-a 0.1% and HGHmaxx and see where that gets you. Skin matters a lot to women.

Hair condition? Bf%?

Not gonna lie. My main problem is due to my mental problems. I get embarrassed when family members ask why I don’t have a girlfriend. I’m tall handsome blah blah. They’ll never understand my mental problems. Also, I know I can slay from other girls give me eye contacts and interests, but I’m seriously a mess inside my mind. I feel like their making fun of me or just talking about me. I’m only 24 so I hope I can fix my mental issues
Yup blue pill works as long as ur hot well below average
As ur not*
For any good looking guy, any pill works
The best thing you could do is improve your skin. RN it looks a bit dull and grey

I would get retin-a 0.1% and HGHmaxx and see where that gets you. Skin matters a lot to women.

Yup. Skin is a problem for me . I need to go see a dermatologist. Would I even get HGH though?
Hair condition? Bf%?
Here’s a pic. I can see my hair line going back but it’s not to crazy. I usually get a fade and a line up. Looks better with my face and look.
BF% is around 15% but I look slim. I’m average-skinny fat

Attachments

• D256E3C3-63F3-43F2-AA17-2EEF78B9EFAF.jpeg
    D256E3C3-63F3-43F2-AA17-2EEF78B9EFAF.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Get this Chad out of here , just lose chin fat and slay

Get this Chad out of here , just lose chin fat and slay
In the process of losing fat. I wish it was easy slaying man

do you not have a social circle of some sort ? even manlets manage to get gfs that way, even the depressed fags

Cut down on bf, get a good skincare routine, and get your mental health issues checked out. You have an average face, but really good frame and height, which will more than make up for it.

There aren't any surgerical looksmaxes you could do because you have no failos. But you should work on your eyebrows, they're not that visible.

Get off this forum and only look at bluepilled advice. For someone like you this place will only make you more depressed. I'm extremely insecure about my height now because of it(I'm 5'10")

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Ogremax you can’t slay prime

do you not have a social circle of some sort ? even manlets manage to get gfs that way, even the depressed fags
Just have one friend that I hang out and that’s it.
Cut down on bf, get a good skincare routine, and get your mental health issues checked out. You have an average face, but really good frame and height, which will more than make up for it.

There aren't any surgerical looksmaxes you could do because you have no failos. But you should work on your eyebrows, they're not that visible.

Get off this forum and only look at bluepilled advice. For someone like you this place will only make you more depressed. I'm extremely insecure about my height now because of it(I'm 5'10")

Thank you for the comment. You’re right about everything’s you wrote. I’m actually saving up for a rhino tho
Ogremax you can’t slay prime
I kinda figured I can’t fuck prime and that’s fine with me

Last edited: