guys how to become a chad

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
any one here had tips for normies and high tier normies to become a chad???

or im going to be 5/10 for the rest of my life?
thanks happy new year

You dont become chad, You either born as one or not.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Nosecel, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Depends on genes mostly.
If you're not 6'3 you can never be a Chad, only a chadlite.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Nibba
Depends on genes mostly.
I’m 5:10 with average face is it over?

Looksmax and see what you can achieve. There’s no other way

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Youngcell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Nibba, Youngcell and 1 other person
You dont become chad, You either born as one or not.
this.
Even with surgery that makes you an 8/10 you won't have the same character as chad since you developed differently during your teenage years.
But you will still better your chances with women regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
You will never be a Chad, but you could still have occasional sex if you stay looksmaxxed I believe.
5'10 is subideal but not death sentence if you have good face. 6'1 to 6'5 and you've got it going heightwise.

A true chad would not know what a chad is. If you have to ask you will never be one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Be tall, be handsome, take care of your skin and hair, don't take yourself too seriously, and have fun with life

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
Just win the genetic lottery bro

Genes bro, genes.

Depends on genes mostly.

Biggest bullshit I ever heard ?

Brad pitt I not a chad I guess. Ofcourse height is major, but once over 5'10 it matters so much less. Its practically irrelevant over 6'2 for everyday life. Above 6'4 its actually going against you. You were probably bullied by tall kids at school, and probably think thats the be-all-end-all. I'm 6'1 not exactly midget territory myself.

They say after u ER u are reborn into Chad

• +1
Reactions: spark
Depends on genes mostly.
So all these male models who are 6 feet tall aren't actually Chads?

Chad isnt born. The environment can fuck up everyone. Wanna see if they would become chad if they got 2 teeth extractions and palate narrowing at the age of 7.

Chads are made.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Pray to Gandy (the model, not the old man in the diaper).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Brad pitt I not a chad I guess. Ofcourse height is major, but once over 5'10 it matters so much less. Its practically irrelevant over 6'2 for everyday life. Above 6'4 its actually going against you. You were probably bullied by tall kids at school, and probably think thats the be-all-end-all. I'm 6'1 not exactly midget territory myself.
No I was never bullied by tall kids. In fact, I was on the taller side for quite a long time until they all got huge growth spurts and I didn't.
6'1 is minimum minimum minimum height requirement to be considered a Chad. 5'10 is needed to be a chadlite.

No I was never bullied by tall kids. In fact, I was on the taller side for quite a long time until they all got huge growth spurts and I didn't.
6'1 is minimum minimum minimum height requirement to be considered a Chad. 5'10 is needed to be a chadlite.
Tbh you can be chad at 5'8 if you have a true psl 7+ face.

Im high tier normie in the making

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Im high tier normie in the making

Ngl I admire that attitude when you know the end result isn't crazy but you still want to go through the hard work to better yourself

Did u end up getting a growth spurt?

Other than looksmaxing, be nt and outgoing at it will halo you. Easier said than done

So Justin Bieber is not even a chadlite?

So Justin Bieber is not even a chadlite?
He definitely isn't anymore. He also probably wasn't in his prime. High collagen pretty boy who relied on status. Masc insta chads blow him out of the water

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 470
Ngl I admire that attitude when you know the end result isn't crazy but you still want to go through the hard work to better yourself
Yeh tbh we are dealt with cards in life and we can't just fold them. I wasnt given anything special but I wasnt given very bad looks either.
Most people cant be chads here, but to be high tier normie is enough to have a 6/10 girl which brings happines.

He definitely isn't anymore. He also probably wasn't in his prime. High collagen pretty boy who relied on status. Masc insta chads blow him out of the water
I think you underestimate the chad potential in pretty boys. Take any of the One Direction cucks

ogre tbh, time to buy 0.5" lifts

I think Harry has the highest SMV and he's like 6' or 6'1 tbh

instamogs bieber's 5'7 ass tbh
They fraud their height by 2-3 in. Check celeb height.

underestimate the chad potential in pretty boys.
Ur joking right? I am one so that's a nonsequitor ?. But I'm also 6'3 and built, which puts me above those guys in looks alone (obv they have way more status and money=access to top women and fangirls)

6'1 is more than enough. These delusional retards think average is 6'3 is something my view on height is, if you are 6ft or above your body is developed rightly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
example of a masc insta chad? steve cook the fitness dude?

• +1
Jfl this forum was always useless
BRO YOU CAN'T BECOME CHAD
BRO ITS OVER
Jfl and people are saying that Im negative

• +1
any one here had tips for normies and high tier normies to become a chad???

or im going to be 5/10 for the rest of my life?
thanks happy new year

Who is reviving these fucking threads

• +1