Guys, I just got mugged (I'm glad it happened)

L

looksmaxerilo

Iron
This happened less than 15 minutes ago. I went for a night walk (doomer mode) and wanted to buy something to eat. I got outside at like 12:30 a.m. or 1 a.m. I don't remember exactly. I walked from my neightborhood (not a good one, but still, not the most dangerous in my tiny forgotten town) to downtown where there are food stalls (like 4 in total, spread along the path). I spent 5000 COP = 1,6 USD in one arepa stuffed with chicken and 0,64 USD in one "chuzo de chinchurria", I bought them at two different places along the way. When I finished eating my chuzo I started walking back to my house with little change (0.16 USD) and the keys of my house, nothing else.

I had a first encounter with this guy in a motorcycle going in the other direction, I looked at him and he looked at me and I thought I knew him, so I nodded. He stopped and asked me: "Where are you going?", I realised I didn't know this guy. He looked shit-faced and his body was trembling, it was creepy and funny. I answered "I'm going to my house, bro", he asked again as if he couldn't hear. I repeated my answer, then he left. I kept on walking and laughing at myself, and making stupid faces and gestures.

As I get closer to my house I notice two dudes in a motorcycle going in the opposite direction to me, the first time I saw them we made eye contact (why would I do that?). One minute later they come again (I don't know how they did this or if I mistook them... darker ethnics look the same in the night and the lighting of the street was dim), only this time they caught me (from afar) laughing at myself and doing this gesture :feelsrope: (raising my left hand, tilting my head to the right side, and sticking out my tongue... PSL is getting to me). I thought to myself "Haha, this guys... I probably looked autistic as fuck." I didn't realise how suspicious it was seeing them again, and they also were staring at me while passing me.

Four blocks from my house the same two dudes suddently park to my side. For a fraction of a second I was like "This is it, this fuckers are going to rob me." But then the guy driving started asking me for a direction that I knew, and he did it quite calmly and matey. I relaxed a bit, enough to actually move and get near them... This goes to show how fucked up my street awareness is. Not one second passes between me opening my mouth and this guy in the passenger seat grabbing my shirt at my shoulder, ripping it.

I try to counter him and back up, but then he pulls out a kitchen knife and I stop moving, I even felt the knife's edge with my hand. I begin telling him "Hey, chill, chill, I don't have anything. Take what you want. I don't have anything [blah, blah, blah]" I guess I sounded kind of scared and taken back. He starts feeling my pockets and stuff, he requests for money and things I don't have, I assure him I don't have anything on me and tell him to search in all my pockets (I wanted to let him know I wasn't going to fight because I didn't want to get fucking stabbed for nothing). This guy is obviously disapointed and doesn't know what to do. For the last time he tells me to give him the money or else he stabs me. I remind him again that I got nothing on me. The guy in the motorcycle asks for my crocs (a gift my grandma gave me 3 years ago), fucking subhumans, I obviously gave them the crocs. They were old as fuck and damaged. They kept trying to intimidate me as they were leaving.

As soon as the guy with the knife took my crocs I inmediatly start walking calmly (I'm serious), barefoot, back to my house without looking at them. It was as if nothing had happened and I was very proud of myself because I didn't expect to be so calm (my emotions were stabilizing really fast even though at one point I really expected to get stabbed... I simulated the stab pain in my mind and all). I started laughting about this on my way home, I felt so non-neurotic and badass because they barely affected my mind (I felt like a cuck for being abused though). I'm very glad they did this to me. Now I know my mind is stronger than I thought. All the psychological suffering in my life has paid off, haha. Anyway, this is a pic of me after the fact (sorry for the stupid smile but it was a genuine one):

This is what I learned:

- If you're going out alone (for a walk, to buy food/groseries, w/e) by foot at night in a shithole like Colombia, you better dress as poor as you can.
- Have a serious/neutral expression at all times.
- Don't make eye contact with people, maintain a "minding my own business" aura about you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kenma, shibo, FatmanO and 1 other person
This is your life. These are your prime years. They stole your crocks

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, GenericChad1444, Insomniac and 3 others
This is your life. These are your prime years. They stole your crocks

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They looked like the brazilian thugs that stole a bike and one got shot and died.

article-2458358-18B8E35100000578-202_634x286.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Lol you think they only robbed you cause you looked at them funny? They would have planned to rob the first person they saw walking alone

Lol you think they only robbed you cause you looked at them funny? They would have planned to rob the first person they saw walking alone

Yeah, this is very likely too. But I legit think I was giving non-threatening retard vibes and this made things worse.

I walk to the gym at 3am through the biggest ghetto In Australia hoping that some subhuman ethnic stabs me.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and androidcel
Lol throughout the Text i was wondering which shithole we are talking about. 1,6 usd for chicken nice

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lol throughout the Text i was wondering which shithole we are talking about. 1,6 usd for chicken nice

It was something more or less like this

arepa.jpg

Somebody pls write a summary of this novel.
Thx
It was something more or less like this

arepa.jpg

You fuckin subhuman south americans, stop copying kebab

Last edited:
Somebody pls write a summary of this novel.
Thx

You fuckin subhuman south americans, stop copying kebab

@fobos gave a good summary already. Food is universal, bro.

@looksmaxerilo

mugs me

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, dogtown, Insomniac and 1 other person
Another reason to never go outside tbh..

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Good, good. You didn't get yourself killed, but you lost the mental battle. Next time something like this happens, you better start yelling. Raise your voice and say he's fucking ugly and his friend looks a lot better. You gotta win his friend on your side and make the ape reveal his insecurities like a little bitch. Once you have won his friend over, you have won the battle.

Even if he stabs you, their friendship will never be the same. The fucking ape will feel insecure for the rest of his life for being called uglier than his friend and not being able to intimidate a man even with a kitchen knife. About those Crocs. Tell you came inside the fucking shoes and stepped on dog shit multiple times and you're fucking glad a PSL -2 subhuman faggot is happy to have them.

Aight, still mad respect for keeping your shit together. Just remember not to be the bitch next time, okay.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo and Phad
Damn good they stole your crocks and you didnt get stabbed
Good, good. You didn't get yourself killed, but you lost the mental battle. Next time something like this happens, you better start yelling. Raise your voice and say he's fucking ugly and his friend looks a lot better. You gotta win his friend on your side and make the ape reveal his insecurities like a little bitch. Once you have won his friend over, you have won the battle.

Even if he stabs you, their friendship will never be the same. The fucking ape will feel insecure for the rest of his life for being called uglier than his friend and not being able to intimidate a man even with a kitchen knife. About those Crocs. Tell you came inside the fucking shoes and stepped on dog shit multiple times and you're fucking glad a PSL -2 subhuman faggot is happy to have them.

Aight, still mad respect for keeping your shit together. Just remember not to be the bitch next time, okay.
How to get stabbed guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, Bluepill and HailToTheKing
Are you Brazilian OP?
:ogre:

How to get stabbed guaranteed
Congratulations. By making yourself appear small you'll only make the apes more confident and they'll just keep robbing you forever. That's why the bullied stay bullied. They're afraid to fight back.

You know how a weak Jewish boy and later one of the wealthiest crime bosses Mayer Lansky joined a street gang ran buy Luciano? When they threatened to beat his ass off if he didn't give his lunch money, he told them to fuck off. This happened for days and they beat the crap out of him, until they realized this Jewish boy ain't a little bitch and asked if he would like to join them.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
i got mogged today

Thankfully u got mugged. Imagine being mogged, that’s 10x worse than being mugged

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
Yes, they made me a favor by stealing my crocs. I forgot to mention they were very sweaty and it probably felt disgusting taking them with their bare hands. They didn't have luck with me.