Guys i need some info regarding medical unis in germany

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Gold
Any German users here(please be serious otherwise feel free to leave this discussion). I need to know whether unis in germany for postgrad studies are free of cost for immigrants?

Any German users here(please be serious otherwise feel free to leave this discussion). I need to know whether unis in germany for postgrad studies are free of cost for immigrants?
At which universities in Germany can I study for free?
In Germany, you can study for free at public universities. There are almost 300 public universities in Germany, and there are more than 1,000 study programmes in total - so you have lots of options! Some of the largest public universities include:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Primmi and Deleted member 2621
At which universities in Germany can I study for free?
In Germany, you can study for free at public universities. There are almost 300 public universities in Germany, and there are more than 1,000 study programmes in total - so you have lots of options! Some of the largest public universities include:
What about medical unis for postgrad?

What about medical unis for postgrad?
it looks like it's for every single university except for the private universities.
It could happen that you have to pay for every semester. 200-300€ estimate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
it looks like it's for every single university except for the private universities.
What do you think the cost of living will be? And I'm a curry too, do you think I'll face a shitload of racism?

What do you think the cost of living will be? And I'm a curry too, do you think I'll face a shitload of racism?
many asians and indians study in germany, everyone is welcome.
It depends tbh.. Costs could go up from 600€ to 1300€ monthly, depending on the city of course.

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince
many asians and indians study in germany, everyone is welcome.
It depends tbh.. Costs could go up from 600€ to 1300€ monthly, depending on the city of course.
I'm going to Aachen bro, do you live in germany?
I'm going to Aachen bro, do you live in germany?
It's next to the Belgium border

In munich even little bit less on avg

Das deutsch, nein paki

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince
Will there be slayers in Munich in pretty tall for a curry 6"1 above average facially 6-6.5psl?
Im 6''2 and Im one of the taller guys here, not very tall tho

NO UNIS FOR YOUR FACE OH I FORGOT THAT YOURE A CHAD JUST KMS THEORY IS LEGIT HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO UNIS FOR YOUR FACE OH I FORGOT THAT YOURE A CHAD JUST KMS THEORY IS LEGIT HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I worked hard to he a Chad, 3 years of dedication to looksmaxxing, before 16 foids hated me and here I am a self made looksmaxxer living my life

So what's the average height around there 5"11?
yeah, about that. but the guys are much better looking than the girls, in my class there are like 3 guys model tier, and there is one really hot girl on the entire school

Is Postgraduate a Doctorate/Masters?

Are you German or Indian? Are you a student or settled?

That's relatively cheap compared to other countries, that's sick bro! We'll meet
Aachen is full of males and it lacks females because most students there are stem students. There are even a lot of memes about Aachen because of that. Inceldom rate in this city must be high.