Guys I think I'm gay

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I took a shit and it was literally a foot long. I tried flushing but it wouldn't go away. I think I'm gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Kroker, Insomniac and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Kenma and Michael Myers
clogs me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and dogtown
Ok the joke... but being gay is the safe way for many incels.

Really, I know about literally 4/10 gay ones fuck with people who look better than them, while we are thirsty for the pussy of a short fat chick

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 611

Lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
gay means happy :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Bluepill, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
Ok the joke... but being gay is the safe way for many incels.

Really, I know about literally 4/10 gay ones fuck with people who look better than them, while we are thirsty for the pussy of a short fat chick
Legit. A lot of gay people are super good looking. Colton Haynes comes to mind. Tyler Carter, but he's bisexual. Married to a man though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

He has a point

@It'snotover

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I hope one day the master won't switch from theory to practice with his disciples😳😳
Out of all users I checked he has the most amount of cringe threads, I wonder how he will react to his 2019 threads being bumped. I bumped some 2022 threads of @twilight and he said it feels embarrassing now imagine how our cockologist will feel

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and It'snotover
Out of all users I checked he has the most amount of cringe threads, I wonder how he will react to his 2019 threads being bumped
He will thank you with a temporary ban, the 25th:)

I bumped some 202 threads of @
twilight
@twilight and he said it feels embarrassing now imagine how our cockologist will feel
Yeah, bumping threads from grey cel days it's fucking embarassing because it's just pure troll cause everyone ignore you for being a grey annoying scum.

Imagine the forum is so boring that you have to necrobump threads of many guys from the long gone greyceldom...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Did u enjoy it? Definitely a fag then