[Serious] Guys, jokes aside, oneitis is a curse

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
And I'm very serious and I know many others had similar issues.

Think about it, it's 1 fucking girl. 1 girl. If you hadn't met her, you would be free. You wouldn't obsess over her, you wouldn't cry over her.

It wouldn't have been another girl. You wouldn't have another girl as an oneitis. But she appeared before you and you crushed on her.

It's really ufortunate, isn't it? If I hadn't met her, I would have had better grades in HS and most likely, went to engineering school. I could probably be a sucessful man by now and I would also have long hair.

I'd still be a virgin most likely, but I would be bluepilled and thus, happy. But I didn't have this luck, sadly. I even told her I regretted spending time with her. I was so mad at the time.

satoshisacuck

HackER
I swear, has no one already realized it? I can't be the only one.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
And I'm very serious and I know many others had similar issues.

Think about it, it's 1 fucking girl. 1 girl. If you hadn't met her, you would be free. You wouldn't obsess over her, you wouldn't cry over her.

It wouldn't have been another girl. You wouldn't have another girl as an oneitis. But she appeared before you and you crushed on her.

It's really ufortunate, isn't it? If I hadn't met her, I would have had better grades in HS and most likely, went to engineering school. I could probably be a sucessful man by now and I would also have long hair.

I'd still be a virgin most likely, but I would be bluepilled and thus, happy. But I didn't have this luck, sadly. I even told her I regretted spending time with her. I was so mad at the time.
if this song wont help u out rn, idk what will tbh. make this ur fking theme song whenever u think of her brodie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL OffTopic 4
mido the slayer OffTopic 6
Time Travel OffTopic 71