Guys remember to be charismatic

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I was really fat and had bird lips and had the NCT of a melting homeless man, but once I became charismatic girls came flocking to me. I just watched a youtube video "PUA How to be charismatic" and I litteraly got approached by Slav Victoria Secret models. Feelsgoodman to have found being charismatic was what I was missing really cause you guys are still looksmaxxing to infinity, thats so 2016!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and 14 others
Just get haircut and smile bro girls love confidence bro just be yourself bro :redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, sorrowfulsad, Autist and 6 others
It's all about cHaRiSmA

• +1
Reactions: Autist and mrdolphin
For what reason? People deserve to be treated like shit foids included

:feelsgah::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
the absolute state of looksmaxx.org

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, kobecel and BornAgainChad
PicsArt 01 14 125146

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, FatmanO, Autist and 6 others
Dude on the left is not white, idiot. But muh jbw...

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Lol @ this troll attempt

I just watched this YouTube video and now I'm getting approached by Victoria's Secret models. Thanks man :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Final82 and kobecel
Deepfry 17

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SW01, Autist and 1 other person
I just watched the video too and now Victoria’s Secret models are breaking into my house trying to suck my dick.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Guys this is legit asf I tapped into my inner alpha and increased my confidence started lifting and now girls are creaming their pants whenever I'm within a 5 mile radius

• +1
Reactions: Murican and FatmanO
your low iq posts literally hurt mentally :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I fucking hate trolls who think its funny to make all this threads in Looksmasxing section

Good Looking=charismatic
just be Good Looking Bro

ur legit braindead bro. an 8/10 with no charm is useless. a 6/10 with charm slays way more girls. go outside. srsly dude u r the one thats bluepilled and dont relise how reality actually is.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, Wool and 3 others
ur legit braindead bro. an 8/10 with no charm is useless. a 6/10 with charm slays way more girls. go outside. srsly dude u r the one thats bluepilled and dont relise how reality actually is.
An 8 will easily outslay a 6 no matter what his personality is. Personality is a meme, females only care about LMS

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Just hold frame and spin plates brah:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

• +1
Reactions: King
An 8 will easily outslay a 6 no matter what his personality is. Personality is a meme, females only care about LMS
Looks will get you attention and make it easier, but you'd still never make it by just sitting in a corner looking handsome tbh

Looks will get you attention and make it easier, but you'd still never make it by just sitting in a corner looking handsome tbh
yeh exactly. less effort and charm is required but u still need it to be able to escalate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
I was really fat and had bird lips and had the NCT of a melting homeless man, but once I became charismatic girls came flocking to me. I just watched a youtube video "PUA How to be charismatic" and I litteraly got approached by Slav Victoria Secret models. Feelsgoodman to have found being charismatic was what I was missing really cause you guys are still looksmaxxing to infinity, thats so 2016!

Charismatic = Good looks + NT maxed + good social status in the social circle you are mixing that evening

Another blue pilled myth .

You can be “ as charismatic “ as you want, but it will come across as creepy or weird if you don’t have all looks and Status .

I disagree . 8/10 without any personality _>>>>>> 6/10 with all the “charisma” ( unless he has high status like a pop star or DJ or personal trainer )

guys remember to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I disagree . 8/10 without any personality _>>>>>> 6/10 with all the “charisma” ( unless he has high status like a pop star or DJ or personal trainer )
i didnt mention personality at all so idk why u r. charm is not personality. maybe if u knew what it was, u would be agreeing with me.

elaborate further