Psychonaut
кусок дерьма
Last seen Viewing thread How would you looksmax eggy? · A moment ago
JoinedDec 4, 2018Messages3,184Likes1,392
FollowIgnore

Find
Profile posts Latest activity Postings About
  • There are no messages on Psychonaut's profile yet

I disagree . 8/10 without any personality _>>>>>> 6/10 with all the “charisma” ( unless he has high status like a pop star or DJ or personal trainer )

lmao DJ and personal trainer are highstatus ? XDDD (average DJ not famous)

lmao DJ and personal trainer are highstatus ? XDDD

Yessir . They are . Status is how other women look at you and how popular you are on Instagram and and social media with other women . DJs , Personal trainers are cool and happening over doctors or lawyers . That’s how millennial women think .

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lmao

Have you seen an incel who is DJ in a nightclub or a personal trainer ??

I know incel- doctors , lawyers , engineers , accountants , not a single DJ or a personal trainer . Even the short and normie looking ones have GFs .
The incels who are DJs and personal trainers aren't incels anymore.

I was really fat and had bird lips and had the NCT of a melting homeless man, but once I became charismatic girls came flocking to me. I just watched a youtube video "PUA How to be charismatic" and I litteraly got approached by Slav Victoria Secret models. Feelsgoodman to have found being charismatic was what I was missing really cause you guys are still looksmaxxing to infinity, thats so 2016!
you didnt increase your charisma, you increased your looks JFL

The incels who are DJs and personal trainers aren't incels anymore.
I know a DJ who's so bad looking I don't think he could have slayed if he was david guetta
he's got some fucking disease that makes his whole face red like a beetroot all the fucking time, poor guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
The only legit advice is to shower. Shower, shower, shower!

I know a DJ who's so bad looking I don't think he could have slayed if he was david guetta
he's got some fucking disease that makes his whole face red like a beetroot all the fucking time, poor guy tbh
:feelsbadman:

Unironically, how does one become more sociable and charismatic?

I was really fat and had bird lips and had the NCT of a melting homeless man, but once I became charismatic girls came flocking to me. I just watched a youtube video "PUA How to be charismatic" and I litteraly got approached by Slav Victoria Secret models. Feelsgoodman to have found being charismatic was what I was missing really cause you guys are still looksmaxxing to infinity, thats so 2016!
I always have to laugh at those YouTube channels dedicated to scamming naive incels into thinking that oh next yeah bro that next thing you do is gonna be it. That'll be the thing that gets you girls. What a joke

What does that mean ( I’m low iq )

>be autistic
>be charismatic

Error 404 not found

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Thanks goy, my jaw grew 4km reading this

Social skills and talking to people
What do I talk to them about? Isn't it weird to just go up and speak to people? Is that even what I'm supposed to do?

What do I talk to them about? Isn't it weird to just go up and speak to people? Is that even what I'm supposed to do?
I do it in gym all the time and I never got lashed out or smth. Always friendly people. Sometimes I compliment them or say that I havent seen them in gym before