Guys under 20 need to leave incel forums ASAP and focus on getting laid

Exactly. Incels need to realize that they would feel a lot better if they had sex, even if they are not chads. This "I'm not chad so I wil never b happy" mentality is so poisonous. If you had sex, you wouldn't care much
exactly that's my recurring argument when people say that I'm not chad or whatever. in real life I'm having sex and they're not so what the fuck does it matter what they think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
exactly that's my recurring argument when people say that I'm not chad or whatever. in real life I'm having sex and they're not so what the fuck does it matter what they think
The high from sex is really much worth everything in my opinion. That thing is so good, it's good for you. It's worth all the effort and faith you can put.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
The high from sex is really much worth everything in my opinion. That thing is so good, it's good for you. It's worth all the effort and faith you can put.
Exactly. And like watching your girl go crazy during it is such a good confidence booster. These MGTOW copers that say women don't enjoy sex and it's all about power and status exchanges and chit...it's like they've never seen a woman in bed before jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Exactly. And like watching your girl go crazy during it is such a good confidence booster. These MGTOW copers that say women don't enjoy sex and it's all about power and status exchanges and chit...it's like they've never seen a woman in bed before jfl

Having a girl like your sex is so satisfying. That's the true reward right there.

MGTOW have all these stupid cope theories tbh. They are a different kind of incesl that tries to undermine sex to make themselves feel better.

Even having my oneitis caress my back did good to me.

• +1
MGTOW have all these stupid cope theories tbh. They are a different kind of incesl that tries to undermine sex to make themselves feel
"M-my wife left me because women can't love, not because I'm 5'7 with a recessed chin! She would have left me even if I was a 6'4 football player!"

Jfl @ mgtow

• +1
"M-my wife left me because women can't love, not because I'm 5'7 with a recessed chin! She would have left me even if I was a 6'4 football player!"

Jfl @ mgtow

Yeah this tbh. And if he is so MGTOW, why is he whinning about it on a forum?

• +1
Yeah this tbh. And if he is so MGTOW, why is he whinning about it on a forum?
Right or having a YouTube channel to try to make other men depressed. I mean mgtow is even more depressing than blackpill imo.

Basically saying that literally women aren't human or capable of love, rather than blackpill saying that women can love but only when they're sexually attracted to Chad(lite+)

• +1
Right or having a YouTube channel to try to make other men depressed. I mean mgtow is even more depressing than blackpill imo.

Basically saying that literally women aren't human or capable of love, rather than blackpill saying that women can love but only when they're sexually attracted to Chad(lite+)

MGTOWs are just sad tbh. They are losers.

And thinking to much about women and trying to understand them is counterporductive and you end up getting emotional over them which is exactly what you shoudln't do. The only emotion you should have, is satisfaction after blowing your load in their pussy

• +1
And thinking to much about women and trying to understand them is counterporductive
Pretty much 100% my stance on it. If you're fucking them you don't need to understand them cuz whatever it is you're doing is working so just keep doing it lol

Not really that hard to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Pretty much 100% my stance on it. If you're fucking them you don't need to understand them cuz whatever it is you're doing is working so just keep doing it lol

Just try to forget about their science and focus on getting your dick wet. Too much wondering makes you high inhib

• +1
Just try to forget about their science and focus on getting your dick wet. Too much wondering makes you high inhib
Exactly like oh if I don't say the exact right thing or use PUA it's OVER. When in actuality different dudes with different personalities will fuck the same chick. Just keep trying and don't think about it too much ya know?

• +1
Exactly like oh if I don't say the exact right thing or use PUA it's OVER. When in actuality different dudes with different personalities will fuck the same chick. Just keep trying and don't think about it too much ya know?
There is only 1 persojality that gets laid. You have to be perfect, no whinning, alwasy happy, alwasy cheerful, always optimistic, no awakwardness,, no imaturity

• +1
no imaturity
Dude I act like a little kid sometimes and it doesn't matter. I'm a goofy son of a bitch but doesn't matter. Girls can be attracted to you even with different personalities. It's mostly a common theme of being high energy and happiness

• +1
Dude I act like a little kid sometimes and it doesn't matter. I'm a goofy son of a bitch but doesn't matter. Girls can be attracted to you even with different personalities. It's mostly a common theme of being high energy and happiness

No. Imaturity=being a child=being a virgin. Women hate that shit. Only 1 persoanlity gets laid. ONLY 1. YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE INCEL

• +1
No. Imaturity=being a child=being a virgin. Women hate that shit. Only 1 persoanlity gets laid. ONLY 1. YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE INCEL
I'm living proof that you're wrong lmao. Don't go to extremes so easily, that's incel logic

• +1
I'm living proof that you're wrong lmao. Don't go to extremes so easily, that's incel logic
It's all or nothing boyo.

• +1
  • +1
Nah dude. Women are all different. They like some things to be similar but buy and large women are different.

I disagree. As a man, you should have no weaknesses whatsoever. You should alwasy do what you want to do and be cool and shit.Women smell weakness like sharks smell blood.

Last edited:
  • +1
I truly hate this community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Truecel
  • +1
Believe me, when you are under 20, it's much easier to master up confidence than when you are 22+. Why? Because there many people, guys and girls who are still virgin at that age. I personally knew a legit stacy that was virgin till 19-20.

Use that to your advantage. By realizing that you are not alone, you can much easier find strength in yourself. I didn't do this at that age. I bought some bluepills like 'it will happen on it's own' or 'don't wory about it' and what did I gain? I ended up being virgin until 23.

Instead of taking action, I just did stupid copes like studying and video games. And when I decided to take action, I was already past the incel treshold so I had to put a tremendous amount of effort to pull it off which even I didn't realize at the time. Then I found incel forums and got stuck in a self destructive mentality.

Dont' fall for these traps. They will ruin you. Stop coping with video games and fapping. Start skinmaxxing, taking care of yourself. Wear clothes that you like. Be who you want to be. Focus all your energy into fucking the girls you see and interact with.

Forget about your looks, you are good looking enough to have sex. You are far from gone, like I said, there are even girls who are still virgins. The most important thing to keep in mind, is that as a man, you have to be perfect. No whinning, no stupid body dysmorphic disorder, always be optimistic, always be happy, always be comfortable with yourself.

Women and people in general, smell weakness like sharks smell blood. Not only women, but men too, will step all over you if you don't have confidence. I know it's hard, but you have to do it for yur own good. As a male, life is an endless battle, Even chad has to fight sometimes.

Feeling ugly, being scared, this is femoid shit. You are a dude, you cannot afford to have anythig hold you back. Don't be like me, don't waste your time lamenting over not being chad, it will make it worse. Sex will make you feel better eventually, you just have to struggle a bit until you get to that point.

THIS... X Infinity.

"Young"cels need to grow the fuck up. STOP LARPing & fucking well start lifemaxxing. The agepill is no bloody joke.

ULTRA IQ.

• +1
THIS... X Infinity.

"Young"cels need to grow the fuck up. STOP LARPing & fucking well start lifemaxxing. The agepill is no bloody joke.

The older you get, the more effort you have to put and the more stressful it becomes. When you are young, you can have a much more stressless approach and see results much faster too.

• +1
If you feel that hopelss then why are you here?

Damn. Banned on both sites. That's a new.
The older you get, the more effort you have to put and the more stressful it becomes. When you are young, you can have a much more stressless approach and see results much faster too.

Completely agree. Being 32 is painful. Not agony but merely painful.

• +1
Damn. Banned on both sites. That's a new.

Completely agree. Being 32 is painful. Not agony but merely painful.

Youngcels need to get this. It;s their best and most productive time to do something about it.

• +1
Cope. I get 0 IOIs so why even bother approaching?

• +1
If you have to approach it's over.

• +1
You would know that it's over for me if you saw me irl. Age is not a good factor

• +1
I do remember you from .me last year ngl.

Best of luck dude
truue, I don't recognize you. What was your name?

• +1