Gym coping

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Today officially marks 3 months of lifting. People say the gym is cope but for my overall confidence and state of mind it's honestly been the best life adjustment choice I've made so far.

IMG 20201019 183039
Screenshot 20201019 195812

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Vitruvian, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Baldingman1998
Nice, what are your stats on bench,deadlift and squat? (mirin' arms btw)

I don't really have PR's atm. I'm focusing on high volume hypertrophy training. The heaviest I go on bench is 70kg, once in a while. Ngl I'm not deadlifting or squatting. For legs I just stick to machines and lunges with weights plus 30 minutes of bike

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Good progress bro 💪

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Going to the gym while eating a maintenance diet is by far the best return on investment thing you can do because you will lean out and build muscle at the same time and it costs peanuts. The biggest cost is time invested.
When you can get a gym membership for $15/month, you're stupid not to go.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
you take steroids after you maxx your genetic potential.
No you ake steroids whne you are Young 2 become a grrek God and mogg all ur classmates.. 2 bad 4 me its 2 late, but my Kids Will start since they grow enough in height, yes exces androgens at Young Age can stunt your growth.

No you ake steroids whne you are Young 2 become a grrek God and mogg all ur classmates.. 2 bad 4 me its 2 late, but my Kids Will start since they grow enough in height, yes exces androgens at Young Age can stunt your growth.
How old are you? I'm 30 and I'm srsly considering becoming a fake natty(already gymcelled for 8 years so fuck it)Is it too late for me? Lol

gym is not cope. Legit raises SMV and give you a purpose until you figure out what to do with your life.