GYM is nothing compared to leanmaxxing

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Imo gym helps a lot but nothing helps more than fat loss. Sure, gym away but I have learned that being big natty just makes you kinda look fat.

Found some old pics, This was me in february (3months ago) before leanmaxxing

This is me now after 1 month of fat loss and 2 months of recomp:
I think its the best decision I took this year instead of bulking to 100kgs, and Im really happy I got the advice from people

@blackoutwhitein @fatcelnolonger start losing weight with me and follow me on my progress

Wanted to share this for some people looking to go ''bear mode'' or anything in that manner, most of times bear mode will only impress guys. However this is a forum for aesthetics not a forum for attracting specific niches of women

This post is a huge thanks for anyone offering me advice to start cutting, as I feel much better now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RationalBrody, RedPilledStemcel and 17 others
Looking like a Russian bad boy in the last pic ngl. Good job

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, ShineBright, Alexanderr and 2 others
You look the same retard. The best looksmax you did was hide your eyes with those sunglasses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, heroinfather, dogtown and 5 others

leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, RedPilledStemcel, heroinfather and 1 other person
I think you look exactly the same but whatever motivates you mayne

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I think you look exactly the same but whatever motivates you mayne

giphy.gif
Id disagree Id say I lost all fat around chin area and improved my zygos

Id disagree Id say I lost all fat around chin area and improved my zygos

that first pic wasnt loading when i commented, you definitely lose the double chin so good work boyo

19316117.gif

you look pretty shit in all pics no offense

SHIT FACE. KILL YOURSELF.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I agree but you need bones to benefit from leanmax
gym is pretty rubbish after you are no longer skinnyfat or got fight club body

I agree but you need bones to benefit from leanmax
gym is pretty rubbish after you are no longer skinnyfat or got fight club body
Yeh but I think fight club body still takes 1-2 yrs (depends how you start) right? And escaping skinnyfat isnt that easy, still a lot of work. Anything over 3 yrs is point of dimnishing returns but you still have to mantain it
keep coping for me

HOW MUCH PUSSY HAS ALL THIS COPING GOT YOU, OP?

Yeah, that's right...fucking none.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 245
Sexy

Pussy weter

Mog mog mog

• +1
I agree but also

YOU WERE NEVER BIG

You had a bunch of chest fat, that's it.

I got serious today and I realized how weak I was fuaaark. I could only do 7 reps on a bench without any plates .... but it's a start

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FatmanO, Michael Myers and 2 others
gym and weight loss go hand in hand. gymming without prioritising body fat is just as dumb and losing weight without putting some muscle tone in the process(anorexiamaxxing). they are 2 different areas of problems that are indirectly connected. "getting big" or "getting small" and phrases like that are just autistic

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
gym and weight loss go hand in hand. gymming without prioritising body fat is just as dumb and losing weight without putting some muscle tone in the process(anorexiamaxxing). they are 2 different areas of problems that are indirectly connected. "getting big" or "getting small" and phrases like that are just autistic
Are you incel?

The lower lip should have more volume than the upper lip.
Have you contemplated fillers?

neither, i fucked 2 girls from tinder who msgd me first. im gonna slay in 1 to 2 years when im lean + skinmaxxed. cba gf
Your incel then bro. Incel and virgin are two different things

Your incel then bro. Incel and virgin are two different things
no bro, i dont go out besides uni and gym and dont have a social circle for now bcuz im only focusing on studies and physique goals. incel is someone who involuntarily cant get sex, at best you can call me a "volcel" if you want, but im definitely not an "incel" based on looks

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 2 others
How much weight did you lose in a month?

Where you hungry all the time?

Stop laughing at my comment earlier

3kgs this month from 92kg max to 89kg but I did gym and build some muscle and increased strenght prob because I was such a high bodyfat

I did actually both wrong but Im finnaly on right track

The lower lip should have more volume than the upper lip.
Have you contemplated fillers?
Maybe but my face is still developing until 25 so maybe something might change who knows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Limerencel
HOW MUCH PUSSY HAS ALL THIS COPING GOT YOU, OP?

Yeah, that's right...fucking none.
Ah! You took time out of your day to talk to me?
I could never take it for granted!
Slide over.

I've been telling you that for ages fatman!

• Love it
Maybe but my face is still developing until 25 so maybe something might change who knows
Dude, you're coping if you legit believe your lips will change in the next few years.
Get fillers man.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Imo gym helps a lot but nothing helps more than fat loss. Sure, gym away but I have learned that being big natty just makes you kinda look fat.

Found some old pics, This was me in february (3months ago) before leanmaxxing

This is me now after 1 month of fat loss and 2 months of recomp:
I think its the best decision I took this year instead of bulking to 100kgs, and Im really happy I got the advice from people

@blackoutwhitein @fatcelnolonger start losing weight with me and follow me on my progress

Wanted to share this for some people looking to go ''bear mode'' or anything in that manner, most of times bear mode will only impress guys. However this is a forum for aesthetics not a forum for attracting specific niches of women

This post is a huge thanks for anyone offering me advice to start cutting, as I feel much better now

Being big makes u look fat Natty if u ARE fat. U can be big and lean if ur Natty just not to a large degree.
Also depends on bone structure as well.

Regardless ur correct: never bulk Natty. EVER. biggest meme of all time

The one thing i can agree with @itsOVER Bout: lifting Natty is a fucking joke.

Just take roids or be a skinny twink. Your choice everyone both of them are equally shitty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, shimada, kobecel and 1 other person
The one thing i can agree with @itsOVER Bout: lifting Natty is a fucking joke.
No its not its just a much slower process
Dude, you're coping if you legit believe your lips will change in the next few years.
Get fillers man.
Ill get fillers when my face is developed, I asked on r/Surgery and they said fillers ''fade'' after few years

Hey I weight myself again, its day 30 and Im 4kg less so 87.9 + Ive been lifting I started at 92

• +1
Reactions: kobecel