GYM is nothing compared to leanmaxxing

@FatmanO are you teeth fucked up? I've never seen you smile with your teeth.

@FatmanO are you teeth fucked up? I've never seen you smile with your teeth.
No my teeth are pretty good, I just never like to smile with teeth as its really fake to me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Always smile with your teeth then. Less creepy that way.

Ill get fillers when my face is developed, I asked on r/Surgery and they said fillers ''fade'' after few years
It does fade away after about a year. So you'll spend 2 hours every year. Well worth it.

I think you spend more time gymcelling per week.

It does fade away after about a year. So you'll spend 2 hours every year. Well worth it.

I think you spend more time gymcelling per week.
Yeah but I mean moneywise tho

pull, brothär

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
No weight for your eye area and this hasn't changed much other than under-chin fat.

No weight for your eye area and this hasn't changed much other than under-chin fat.
Who gives a shit I still mog people in my area to death so cant be bothered. Hasnt changed much than under chin fat? Thats like most of the face lmao

• +1
Who gives a shit I still mog people in my area to death so cant be bothered. Hasnt changed much than under chin fat? Thats like most of the face lmao
Start violating girls, br0. We need to shut a certain someone up. You're in a better area than me, too much Chads in my area. I'm gonna have to settle for a gf until I finish my cycle, get rid of acne, and leanmaxx

Start violating girls, br0. We need to shut a certain someone up. You're in a better area than me, too much Chads in my area. I'm gonna have to settle for a gf until I finish my cycle, get rid of acne, and leanmaxx
Hows it progressing so far bro? I havent started to talk to women yet but I noticed they give me much more attention (For example much more screening from looksmatch girls and also much more attention) have you noticed any diffrences

• +1
im gonna go bear mode bro all my life I've been skinny fat it's time to be real fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and FatmanO
Hows it progressing so far bro? I havent started to talk to women yet but I noticed they give me much more attention (For example much more screening from looksmatch girls and also much more attention) have you noticed any diffrences
No more than I've already gotten in the past. IOI is cope unless you pick up on them anyways (many who get IOI won't even try to talk to the girls). A couple people from my work noticed I got bigger, but that's it.

The cockroach getting one miserable lay wouldn't shut me up at all. None of my lays ever shut you two copers up, no reason to think itd be different in reverse.

Anyway fatman, you'll be a virgin until you kill yourself.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, FatmanO, androidcel and 1 other person
Too bad your lips are still a fucking abomination and make you look like a scared beta cuck from every angle.

Keep locationmaxxing. I'm going to keep LooksMaxxing; you probably think the only thing I'm doing is steroids and "gym bro!"; and moneymaxxing for rhinoplasty so I can live comfortably in my own area.

I'm sure Google reviews will be more receptive to your thoughts on Pattaya and similar places, not this LooksMaxxing forum.

Keep locationmaxxing. I'm going to keep LooksMaxxing; you probably think the only thing I'm doing is steroids and "gym bro!"; and moneymaxxing for rhinoplasty so I can live comfortably in my own area.

I'm sure Google reviews will be more receptive to your thoughts on Pattaya and similar places, not this LooksMaxxing forum.

'One day I'll...'

FYI, not been to Pattaya in years. Whores and NEETdom dont really mix.

'One day I'll...'

FYI, not been to Pattaya in years. Whores and NEETdom dont really mix.
Nigger, LooksMaxxing is a process. It doesn't just happen in one day. Wow, you're extremely low IQ... And I don't know where the fuck you've been, it was just the first subhuman city that came to my mind.

Nigger, LooksMaxxing is a process. It doesn't just happen in one day. Wow, you're extremely low IQ... And I don't know where the fuck you've been, it was just the first subhuman city that came to my mind.

I'm aware it doesnt happen in a day.

But perhaps refrain from talking big unless you have results to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'm aware it doesnt happen in a day.

But perhaps refrain from talking big unless you have results to back it up.
I started fucking with you when I first saw your posts about gymcelling being cope. Plenty of people on this ascended by "lifting up bits of metal". Of course, you'll say they probably were good-looking anyways, but these are the same people who you say have a face that is "nothing special". Jfl...

• +1
I started fucking with you when I first saw your posts about gymcelling being cope. Plenty of people on this ascended by "lifting up bits of metal". Of course, you'll say they probably were good-looking anyways, but these are the same people who you say have a face that is "nothing special". Jfl...

Plenty? Name em.

And yeah ofc if they had decent faces anyway it doesn't count, that shit is just basic common sense.

Presume you're referring to Nibba with regard to 'people I say are nothing special'. Yep, he's nothing special, and neither are his results. He looks like a normie and has normie tier results - which would be expected without gym anyway.

Gym doesnt change your SMV. Look at the OP. Obsessed with gym, still a virgin.

Too bad your lips are still a fucking abomination and make you look like a scared beta cuck from every angle.
Good thing I have other halos migtating the lips

OP, WHY DO YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SAD IN EVERY PIC. INJECT 50cc's of CONFIDENCE and TEST DIRECTLY INTO YOU EYEBALLS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and Extra Chromosome
Me @FatmanO and @freakofnature will fatlosstransformation-mog everyone on this forum in 6-12 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO and Deleted member 483
Me @FatmanO and @freakofnature will fatlosstransformation-mog everyone on this forum in 6-12 months
Can you post pic again I slightly remember you

bro you're basically like jason blaha, whatever part of the bulk/cut cycle you're on you start pumping blog posts validating yourself about how whatever you're doing is the way and everything else is cope.
srs when you start bulking you're going to make blog posts about how strength+bear mode>>>>all. Sanity check=p in v

The absolute face of masculinity :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
View attachment 49160

The absolute face of masculinity :lul:
lol but I do look much better also judge meby latest pics not pics from few days ago as fat lossi is rapid
bro you're basically like jason blaha, whatever part of the bulk/cut cycle you're on you start pumping blog posts validating yourself about how whatever you're doing is the way and everything else is cope.
srs when you start bulking you're going to make blog posts about how strength+bear mode>>>>all. Sanity check=p in v
Atm Ill stand for leaness, was never lean so never knew

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
Leanmaxxing works if you're tall and have a good frame.
If a 5'9 framecel tries to leanmaxx, he will look like a 14 year old

Leanmaxxing works if you're tall and have a good frame.
If a 5'9 framecel tries to leanmaxx, he will look like a 14 year old
I mean it would be better than a 5'9'' doing bearmode. If framcel lifts hard enough most likely he can get a average or slightly above avg. pyshique

KTzJSEP.jpg

daily reminder that you have tits of foid