Reactions: 7 rings, Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Now you have the hands of a coomer
L 25214 yeah i watch stuff on the internet sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, RichardSpencel and Julian
Did you take care of your diet ? And maybe check your T levels

Now you have the hands of a coomer
Well I have wanted to stop masterbation but with no success. I want to do the 90 day thing but I can't even last a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
It's because you didn't do it right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Did you take care of your diet ? And maybe check your T levels
Parents won't let me go to Dr to check t but obviously my t levels are devastatingly low

Looks like gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's because you didn't do it right.

This

JFL @ these twinks going to the gym and curling 10kgs each side and dropping the weight once they feel the slightness sore on the biceps or any muscle thinking they'll get big

If your muscle is not BURNING forget it, go back to home and stay there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Well I have wanted to stop masterbation but with no success. I want to do the 90 day thing but I can't even last a day.
Believe me I'm not much different but I'm trying

This

JFL @ these twinks going to the gym and curling 10kgs each side and dropping the weight once they feel the slightness sore on the biceps or any muscle thinking they'll get big

Also, bodybuilding is a lifestyle, you have to give all of yourself in the gym, litterally when I lift I get to the point I can't even walk anymore (leg day).
You also have to keep track of all the food you're eating, otherwise going to the gym is pretty much useless

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Joodz, Chadelite and 1 other person
Also, bodybuilding is a lifestyle, you have to give all of yourself in the gym, litterally when I lift I get to the point I can't even walk anymore (leg day).
You also have to keep track of all the food you're eating, otherwise going to the gym is pretty much useless
I go 2 times a week
Why is dad freaking out about your gymcelling?
He wants me to do his exercise

Are you in a difficult relationship with your parents ? Why would they care If you let your T levels checked.
You cold just make an appointment on your own and don't tell them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jfl at shitty genetic truecels who dont know shit about diet and training saying gaining muscle is a myth after a couple months

Get your hormones checked, start bulking, train right and dont be shitty with your form and cheat reps. And come back after more than just a few goddamn months

2 times a wekk.... christ bro

You are going about it all wrong brother
Your genetics might not be fucked, but your training sure is.

• +1
Reactions: eikson, Drugs, prgfromnl and 8 others
I want to get t levls check because obviously my muscles are small. I can't curlv 80lbs

I want to get t levls check because obviously my muscles are small. I can't curlv 80lbs
I'd try to get them checked, if they are fucked, your going to have an extremely hard time putting any degree of muscle on

Even with a top tier physique you'd look like a shit with that skull of yours

I'd try to get them checked, if they are fucked, your going to have an extremely hard time putting any degree of muscle on
I am fucked. Look at me I obviously have low t. I am almost a broad
Even with a top tier physique you'd look like a shit with that skull of yours
I would look like shit no matter what. It's over

This

100%
train HARRRD or forget about it.

majority of hard gainers just train like girls

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
you look like an extremely stereotypical nerd

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Joodz
Becouse gym is cope

I am pretty strong. I can bench about 270 lbs. and do 29 dips and 23 pullups non stop. I am 5'9" and 162 lbs. so I am strong for my weight
Here are just *some of the rejections that I faced since college

I never had a girlfriend in college and am a 25 year old virgin. Here are some attempts I made

-girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gathered around to see the slides that we were supposed to present . I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.

It sounded like it could be a flirtatious joke, so I asked her out anyways and she said no and made up an excuse.

-I messaged a girl from H.S I liked on face book saying "hey ___, its John from ___, how have you been." and she totally ignored the message.

-Average 6/10 Latina brought up her boyfriend during conversations multiple times.One time even brought up her boyfriend and giggled over it. 1/10 Obese transvestite looking creature brought up her boyfriend during conversation in another occasion as well.

-Tried to talk to a girl in my group because we were working on a project together. Told me to stop and asked "what do you want to do? Engineering?"(implying that I should stop talking to her, and focus on work. However, it was a Friday just after a test, so we had time to talk)

-Male Chinese "friend" of mind told me that I will "die a virgin."(the only male on this list)

These are some of the many rejections that I received during college

I remember the day when I trained legs so hard that I felt nothing the next two days, only on the third day the pain kicked in, 3 days with the leg muscles in absolute pain, I could barely stand up after sitting on a chair

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ugly_man and IWantToMax
BBA6C7ED 743B 489D 8339 15D13442EC85

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Imagine masturbating while trying to gymmaxx and surprised about not getting results

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2632 and forwardgrowth
Never skip face day.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Halotestin
lol there’s literally studies that say masturbation lowers T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
Androgens and GH NOWWWWW! + proper training, no fap, and 3k cal diet

lol there’s literally studies that say masturbation lowers T
Most say otherwise
The only studies that found increased T were done by chinese rats

Most say otherwise
The only studies that found increased T were done by chinese rats
Nvm it doesn’t decrease T. IT DECREASE ANDROGEN RECEPTORS WHICH IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR TESTOSTERONE TO BE USED IN THE BODY

Water is wet

For the lack-of-muscle-gain thing, I've heard it's because in ketosis, your body will use protein for energy, rather than for its amino acids. It does seem like a legitimate plan for weight loss, but I can't see its effectiveness for building muscle. Maybe someone can explain? The brain fog thing also makes total sense, as glucose is what your brain primarily runs on..

The ketogenic diet seems very dangerous to me (though it's basically the antithesis of what I follow, so I'm biased...), but I'm no expert. I've read that it works well for people with epilepsy though and know of vegan folks who have put their kids on it for that reason--is that yours too? I just hope you've done your research and know about the precautions. Stay safe, M-H! I sincerely hope you're successful.

Myself, I've been on a high phytoestrogen/low-testosterone diet for several weeks.. I eat a ton of soy and several different phytoestrogenic/testosterone-blocking herbs, and try and keep my fat intake low, so as to keep my T level low, which seems to have been pretty low lately. It's made me lose muscle and my energy level low. My mind seems to be working in different ways (definitely a lot less aggressive), my libido has been lower, and I have mood swings because my hormonal levels are outta whack. Main goal here is to grow breasts.. I can actually tell it's starting to work a bit, lol. :x

Been drinking a lot of coffee to deal with the lower energy.. I know it's not the healthiest plan, but from my research, it's a helluva lot safer than prescription hormones. Been learning some fascinating stuff from studies and peoples' experiences with hormonal qualities of foods/herbs.. Licorice (the real stuff--not red ropes or Twizzlers), for instance, is the only known natural substance that has a direct effect on your testosterone level and can drastically reduce it.. my libido just sank a couple days after introducing it into my diet.

Anyway, I know this isn't the the thread for my trans-related adventures haha, but thought I'd share since some of this might be relevant to you manly-men that like to build a lot of muscle and remain masculine.. in that you'd basically want to do the opposite of what I'm doing, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What do you mean “it does not work “ ??

Are you getting stronger and have bigger muscles??

If yes in any capacity, it works