Gymaxxing does not work

Gym is definitely not cope, look at Chris Hemsworth when he is buff Thor vs Fat Thor, all that top tier height and face gone to waste due to his fat belly, people also laughed at Jason Momoa when got fat after Aquaman

Also just losing weight without putting on muscle will make alot of guys skinnyfat

Alot of guys can ascend with steroid maxxing and gym, but just like anything else there is no #1 true ascension method

Mainly only manlets cant ascend with gym, manlets are just a lost cause

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Pietrosiek
OP is trolling. Can you not spot that? Are you as retarded as him?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
For the lack-of-muscle-gain thing, I've heard it's because in ketosis, your body will use protein for energy, rather than for its amino acids. It does seem like a legitimate plan for weight loss, but I can't see its effectiveness for building muscle. Maybe someone can explain? The brain fog thing also makes total sense, as glucose is what your brain primarily runs on..

The ketogenic diet seems very dangerous to me (though it's basically the antithesis of what I follow, so I'm biased...), but I'm no expert. I've read that it works well for people with epilepsy though and know of vegan folks who have put their kids on it for that reason--is that yours too? I just hope you've done your research and know about the precautions. Stay safe, M-H! I sincerely hope you're successful.

Myself, I've been on a high phytoestrogen/low-testosterone diet for several weeks.. I eat a ton of soy and several different phytoestrogenic/testosterone-blocking herbs, and try and keep my fat intake low, so as to keep my T level low, which seems to have been pretty low lately. It's made me lose muscle and my energy level low. My mind seems to be working in different ways (definitely a lot less aggressive), my libido has been lower, and I have mood swings because my hormonal levels are outta whack. Main goal here is to grow breasts.. I can actually tell it's starting to work a bit, lol. :x

Been drinking a lot of coffee to deal with the lower energy.. I know it's not the healthiest plan, but from my research, it's a helluva lot safer than prescription hormones. Been learning some fascinating stuff from studies and peoples' experiences with hormonal qualities of foods/herbs.. Licorice (the real stuff--not red ropes or Twizzlers), for instance, is the only known natural substance that has a direct effect on your testosterone level and can drastically reduce it.. my libido just sank a couple days after introducing it into my diet.

Anyway, I know this isn't the the thread for my trans-related adventures haha, but thought I'd share since some of this might be relevant to you manly-men that like to build a lot of muscle and remain masculine.. in that you'd basically want to do the opposite of what I'm doing, lol.
Didnt read

Gym is definitely not cope, look at Chris Hemsworth when he is buff Thor vs Fat Thor, all that top tier height and face gone to waste due to his fat belly, people also laughed at Jason Momoa when got fat after Aquaman

Also just losing weight without putting on muscle will make alot of guys skinnyfat

Alot of guys can ascend with steroid maxxing and gym, but just like anything else there is no #1 true ascension method

Gym is cope you need face first

You’re gaining muscle

You’re just not gaining face

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
How about get a personal trainer. You clearly have no idea what you are doing and want to complain on the forums about gymmaxxing not working, when you’ve trained for a few months, twice a week and are learning from your dad, who probably doesn’t know what he is doing in the gym like 99% of people, who go.
I can tell you after training for 7 years, it definitely works, not only for women, but for everyone. You are definitely respected more.

How about get a personal trainer. You clearly have no idea what you are doing and want to complain on the forums about gymmaxxing not working, when you’ve trained for a few months, twice a week and are learning from your dad, who probably doesn’t know what he is doing in the gym like 99% of people, who go.
I can tell you after training for 7 years, it definitely works, not only for women, but for everyone. You are definitely respected more.
!have no money and my dad "trains" me

How short are we talking?

If you have to differentiate between morning and evening height it's also over

Well i am getting LL in the summer so i can cope for a while.

Your problem is your upper lip.

I am pretty strong. I can bench about 270 lbs. and do 29 dips and 23 pullups non stop. I am 5'9" and 162 lbs. so I am strong for my weight
Here are just *some of the rejections that I faced since college

I never had a girlfriend in college and am a 25 year old virgin. Here are some attempts I made

-girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gathered around to see the slides that we were supposed to present . I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.

It sounded like it could be a flirtatious joke, so I asked her out anyways and she said no and made up an excuse.

jfl this is the only actual rejection

Shut the fuck up
You literally look like this guy

B2D8CC90 A849 4975 B0C7 78A9BB97C881

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Shut the fuck up
You literally look like this guy

View attachment 230191
I am uglier. I am so ugly hookers reject me
My dad trains mne and the stupid guido doesnt know shit. fuck italians are so retarded they make somalians look like the Japanese

Last edited:
welcome baq king

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
I am pretty strong. I can bench about 270 lbs. and do 29 dips and 23 pullups non stop. I am 5'9" and 162 lbs. so I am strong for my weight
Here are just *some of the rejections that I faced since college

I never had a girlfriend in college and am a 25 year old virgin. Here are some attempts I made

-girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gathered around to see the slides that we were supposed to present . I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.

It sounded like it could be a flirtatious joke, so I asked her out anyways and she said no and made up an excuse.

-I messaged a girl from H.S I liked on face book saying "hey ___, its John from ___, how have you been." and she totally ignored the message.

-Average 6/10 Latina brought up her boyfriend during conversations multiple times.One time even brought up her boyfriend and giggled over it. 1/10 Obese transvestite looking creature brought up her boyfriend during conversation in another occasion as well.

-Tried to talk to a girl in my group because we were working on a project together. Told me to stop and asked "what do you want to do? Engineering?"(implying that I should stop talking to her, and focus on work. However, it was a Friday just after a test, so we had time to talk)

-Male Chinese "friend" of mind told me that I will "die a virgin."(the only male on this list)

These are some of the many rejections that I received durin
how big is your dick...
g college

I haven't worked out in a year no matter how many times I work out there will be no results because my t levels are so low, I might as well be a girl. Obviously even if it did work it's still over. Women are such sluts they would fuck a pig. If I can get sex without paying it is over

Last edited: