Gymcel lifehack

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Take 1 tbsp Metamucil with your protein shake. Reduces indigestion, stomach bloat, nasty farts etc.

I usually take a few tbsp sugar with mine too for the quick carbs and insulin spike during the workout.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, mojopin, JovanD and 1 other person
I need those things for ogremaxing in the gym. High bloat diet and disgusting habits maxing. If you think I'm kidding ask @ZyzzReincarnate he's seen the state of my dorm room

Females are a legit joke at this point. Even bloated to hell it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
I need those things for ogremaxing in the gym. High bloat diet and disgusting habits maxing. If you think I'm kidding ask @ZyzzReincarnate he's seen the state of my dorm room

Females are a legit joke at this point. Even bloated to hell it doesn't matter
Well if you're having nasty shits and stomach bloat you're obviously not digesting all the food properly and not absorbing all the protein you could be so it would help with that.

And we aren't all so blessed. Bloat completely destroys my looks personally.

in 6 weeks or so I'm switching from npp to low dose tren and suicide cutting purely for facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Well if you're having nasty shits and stomach bloat you're obviously not digesting all the food properly and not absorbing all the protein you could be so it would help with that.

And we aren't all so blessed. Bloat completely destroys my looks personally.

in 6 weeks or so I'm switching from npp to low dose tren and suicide cutting purely for facial aesthetics.
nasty shits are a real problem. memes a side i'll try ur supplement. thanks man

Do you think it’s worth taking protein powder if you’re eating 3.5k calories a day?

Do you think it’s worth taking protein powder if you’re eating 3.5k calories a day?
real foods are always better, also its good to cut out dairy from your diet imo

but it depeends on your appetite imo, its easier to drink kcals.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and mojopin
Use your brain and listen to your body. If you are getting those symptoms taking powdered bullshit then clearly it not good for you

real foods are always better, also its good to cut out dairy from your diet imo

but it depeends on your appetite imo, its easier to drink kcals.
Yeah I don’t trust blenders so I always eat it

Take
Take 1 tbsp Metamucil with your protein shake. Reduces indigestion, stomach bloat, nasty farts etc.

I usually take a few tbsp sugar with mine too for the quick carbs and insulin spike during the workout.
Take digestive pills and clean up your diet. This is just a silly shortcut that will hurt you later in life.

Take

Take digestive pills and clean up your diet. This is just a silly shortcut that will hurt you later in life.

How will this hurt you later in life

People eat weird unhealthy shit their entire lives and live to be 80+

How will this hurt you later in life

People eat weird unhealthy shit their entire lives and live to be 80+
Are you a looksmaxxer or a fucking well my daddy did blah blah blah and he's healthy? Get that lazy bullshit out of here. Repent fool.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Best lifthack is test boost

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Best lifthack is test boost
what were u thinking when u uploaded that autistic gif, DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK HOT OR WHAT?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
And the only legit way to do that if you're already healthy is to inject.

inb8 no gym for face br0

Ive never seen a gymcel here that is gyming for 1+ year with protein shakes and have a nw 1 hairline.