Gymcelling for oldcel n00bs: Can you successfully gymcel with just dumbbells you have at home?

alien

alien

Kraken
I would rather avoid singing up for my local gym membership (probably $50 CAD+/month I bet) and getting mogged by Chads and seeing attention whoring thots in their Yogapants everywhere. I read an article online that you can work your entire upper body and maybe even your lower body to some extent just with dumb bells that you have at home?
https://www.coachmag.co.uk/fitness/workouts/dumbbell-workouts

I have dumb bells (I am a complete newbie at lifting. I only have 10 and 5 lb dumb bells. Yes please don't laugh. I'm a n00b. I can do 3 sets of 20 reps bicep curls for 10 lb dumb bells no problem. I was so out of shape that I used to get tired after 12 reps of the bicep curls. So I'm going to have to buy more weights. And even just doing very light lifting like that I have already seen my body fat % reading on the scale go down without losing any weight (since I still eat a lot of calories). I am losing fat in my abdomen. My bitch tits are getting smaller. My arms are getting a little bigger. Since I went from sedentary basement dweller with a high body fat % to someone who does some lifting 3-4x a week. I'm still overweight but I was definitely in a worse position beforehand. The fact that I was able to get laid even at 27.5% body fat (I can't remember how high it was when I dated Yogapants, may have been even higher) goes to show that my face must be pretty good.

My body fat % was down to 22-23% after lifting for some weeks (my short-term goal is to get down to below 21%. Then I'm gonna take new selfies in hopes that my submental fat goes down. And my long-term goal is to go down from there of course). Though when I checked the scale the next day I was at like 24-25%. It fluctuates. The accuracy of these things are garbage. I definitely feel stronger than 3 weeks ago when I got that ONS. And I am noticing changes in my physique. I still have submental fat. But it may have went down a bit. I still eat like shit for the most part (I cut out ice cream, McFlurrys, cookies, cakes, chips, cheese puffs from my diet. But I still eat instant ramen, TV dinners, Jamaican beef patties, pizza, breakfast sandwiches, english muffins and toast with eggs, PB&J etc. I need to get over my carb addiction but it's tough. lol. It's how I COPE. If I get rid of my carbs and don't get my dick wet, I might very well go ER) and my body fat % seems to have gone down significantly.

I have broad shoulders naturally but my shoulder muscles are still garage. I struggle to do 20 reps of 5 lbs with the lateral raise. My bicep muscle endurance is much better since I've been doing that more.

Do you recommend buying individual dumb bells or getting those bars you can add weights to? Do you ship via Amazon or buy this stuff in-store? I hear Canada Post are whiny bitches when it comes to heavy lifting so I don't even know if they deliver heavy parcels to your door.

I don't think gymcelling is really going to help me get laid off Tinder/Bumble/POF/OKCupid. I got one shitty ONS 3 weeks ago with a fat filipina single mom when I was literally 27.5% body fat. lol (for me to call a woman fat when I'm chubby myself, you know a bitch be fat. Her belly was bigger than her tits). But Type II Diabetes runs in my family so I should be doing this shit anyways. I like lifting weights. But I also like to eat. Cardio and calorie restriction makes me feel like shit. My muscles get sore all over after going on the cardio machine we have for awhile. I have a big appetite. And I hear that too much cardio can age your skin like crazy.

gymceling is cope unless roiding

• Ugh..
Reactions: You
gymceling is cope unless roiding
I don't want to lose my hair. I want to stick to doing things natty. I'm a Norwood 2 (if not Norwood 1.5. I have more recession on one side than the other. But I don't have anything beyond a mature hairline thank God). And I have a history of psychological ED. Worried about my dick too.

yep you can tone your body with small dumbells, but for fat loss isn´t the best method, nor is gymn. you can even train your legs with small dumbels. you can even lose bf% with the weight of your boday only

yep you can tone your body with small dumbells, but for fat loss isn´t the best method, nor is gymn. you can even train your legs with small dumbels. you can even lose bf% with the weight of your boday only
Yeah I know diet and cardio is the best for losing body fat %.
I need to do more of my own cooking (I only prepare and buy groceries for my last meal of the day. My dad prepares 2/3 of my meals. My dad makes a lot of carb-heavy shit and he is a pre-diabetic senior citizen even though he is skinnyfat and not fat fat) and get over my carb addiction. I'm just lifting for now because lifting is better than a sedentary lifestyle. And putting on muscle gives me more dimorphism. And I've already noticed a reduction in my body fat % since I was already a fat fuck to begin with (these hoes out there are way fatter than me though. And they still don't want me even after I lose fat. It's ridiculous. My ex Yogapants was slim and we dated for awhile. Women used to be willing to LTR chubby guys with a nice face. Now it's like you need the complete package in 2019).

"Yeah I know diet and cardio is the best for losing body fat % "
no it´s not ,chocking your central nervous center doing aenerobic exercices work better.

run as fast as you can during 100 meters. do dumbell reps as fast as you can but warm up firstor you fuck yourself up.the method isn´t popular because it HURTS, most people avoid pain.
get heavy bag and decent gloves.
a proper muay thai training can burn 1000k hour, wich is almost the double of gymcelling

I would say join a group training class, HIIT or a CrossFit gym. It'll help you get lean and be around likeminded guys and girls.

I would say join a group training class, HIIT or a CrossFit gym. It'll help you get lean and be around likeminded guys and girls.
people usualy abuse in crossfit its a cesspool of injuries, it have everything to be a good shit,but usualy it´s not , but it´s less aspie than lifting

go to the gym you lazy

what about body weight exercises? those are good too.

maybe a pullup bar?

I only have 10 and 5 lb dumb bells
these weights are way too little. either try finding an actual gym and look up some calisthenics exercises

if you can't afford a gym membership, just buy a bench (or build it with wood), weight plates, 2 empty dumbells and a barbell. this is enought to train all muscles in your body
neck: neck curls with weight plate
shoulders: side raises, sitting barbell shoulder press etc
traps: dumbell shrugs
abs: planks, abs roll (it costs 10 dollars)
biceps: all kinds of bicep curl
triceps: skull crushers etc.
chest: bench press with barbell or dumbells, chest flies, pushups etc
lats: barbell pullovers, bent over row (you can also do the bench row if the bench is very tall)
I don't mention legs because training them is useless unless you wanna compete in bodybuilding contests

these weights are way too little. either try finding an actual gym and look up some calisthenics exercises
Which is why I plan on buying heavier weights. My sister left her weights here and I didn't have any of my own. So I used hers to start. My dad uses those weights as well since he's an oldcel whose losing his muscle. He might have even aggravated a hernia with the 10 lb weight. Sedentary senior citizens like my dad get very weak.
My skinnyfat boomer dad is like "what do you need more than 10 lbs for? You're in shape"
ROFL
Boomers don't fucking get it. They don't realize how competiitve it is for men these days. My baldcel framcel manlet dad was able to get a wife in the 60s. A wife (my mom) that ended up resenting him, getting fat and not giving him any sex over the years. lmao.

You'll never have body from your sig natty
you are frame trash if you cant look like that sig or better natty.

cope i dont roid and people assume me of doing roids

Framletgod

what the actual fuck is this a real person?

obvious fake, just trolling
im probably correct . tho he still has an insane ration wtf. and he looks huge
about the gh and tren*

im probably correct . tho he still has an insane ration wtf. and he looks huge
about the gh and tren*
yea.. not really theres not so many types of hgh and tren, also theres more then just these 2 things that can make you look huge

Last edited:
yea.. not really theres not so much types of hgh and tren, also theres more then just these 2 things lol.
this guys biacromial is probably 24 inches. with a 12 inch hips. madman.

yea but hes on something I think

this guys biacromial is probably 24 inches. with a 12 inch hips. madman.

yea but hes on something I think

jfl if you think he is natty

if you can add 4 inches on to your delts natty then wtf is the gh and roids limit? 10?

well the 4 inches are extremly relative, it really depents on your genetics and training.

also cant tell you how big roided delts can get, since never used roids