• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, forwardgrowth, BigBoy and 6 others
From Subhuman to subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 5'8manlet, BigBoy and 8 others
what age is he in before pic?
Only looks same height as doorframe there

bruh the guy had his pectus excavatum fixed by surgery or nuss procedure most likely

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, DianabolDownie, Kade and 2 others
He's 2.18 meters tall though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlexHeally and HighIQcel
if you're a sub8 looksmaxer and you're not gymcelling you're not even trying tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Slayercel, Gazzamogga and 3 others
alpha destiny proves you right lmao

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva and bebzon123

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, EverythingMaxxer, Gazzamogga and 13 others
Do girls really like men like this? Tall and muscular?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5293 and Deleted member 3962
He is ugly af

And his forehead is like half his head

Ike catcher 6'9 is only like 2 or 3 inches shorter than him in eye level

And he is. Too big for his health he cant even breathe properly
He will get that Good Good reality check heart attack :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
gymcelling is legit if you're tall and GL 🤭

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod, HighIQcel, Gaia262 and 2 others
tallfag FUCKER
ARGHHH DIE
subhuman 50 year old dad face btw
Unnamed

this is what women want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2205, Fear and 6 others
I wonder why he started lifting when it's "aLl AbOuT FaCE!"
to get shredded lol, he started going to the gym at like age 14 because he used to be really skinny (god tier metabolism genetics)
the "all about face" copypasta was a meme. he's never said that or been asked that in an interview, im pretty sure i already told you about this anyway... it was a meme made to basically show normies that if they looked like francisco lachowski they would never have to go to the gym, and open their eyes to how face is infinitely more important than body
03aa1552d76c49926715a17da27f83b3
3fa951cfbd4fc403d85871d390c6fa20
7SV8BFYP1idU B zikpRmkuvB0tuKHlL8KPubQq9x44
Unknown 100
Images 76 jpeg
B19da0b6ee197859fff0a2e25124455f
Untitled2
Tumblr mgnaukSRco1qg22hlo1 1280
Images 77 jpeg
Images 73 jpeg

this is ideal body, anything more than this is just compensation for subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: litaz
to get shredded lol, he started going to the gym at like age 14 because he used to be really skinny (god tier metabolism genetics)
the "all about face" copypasta was a meme. he's never said that or been asked that in an interview, im pretty sure i already told you about this anyway... it was a meme made to basically show normies that if they looked like francisco lachowski they would never have to go to the gym, and open their eyes to how face is infinitely more important than body
View attachment 316931View attachment 316932View attachment 316933View attachment 316934View attachment 316935View attachment 316937View attachment 316940View attachment 316947View attachment 316948View attachment 316949
this is ideal body, anything more than this is just compensation for subhuman face
Bro if it was face only why does he have a sixpack?

View attachment 316931View attachment 316932View attachment 316933View attachment 316934View attachment 316935View attachment 316937View attachment 316940View attachment 316947View attachment 316948View attachment 316949
10$ says u come out as gay in the next 3-4 months here

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Fear, DianabolDownie and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
did you even fucking read what i wrote you absolute fucking idiot retard

im not attracted to men so im not gay
It was rhetorical question u dumb fuck. I agreed with you

did you even fucking read what i wrote you absolute fucking idiot retard

im not attracted to men so im not gay
maybe if u tell urself that enough itll come true!

i remember ur old sig... -_-

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
youre retarded lol. why dont you read what someone types before replying next time. it makes no sense to reply to something before you even fucking read it with ur eyes. anyway stop being stupid and maybe people would actually respect u
maybe if u tell urself that enough itll come true!

i remember ur old sig... -_-
cope it wasnt even that gay but ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
youre retarded lol. why dont you read what someone types before replying next time. it makes no sense to reply to something before you even fucking read it with ur eyes. anyway stop being stupid and maybe people would actually respect u

cope it wasnt even that gay but ok
Why are you gay fgt

• JFL
Why are you gay fgt
sounds like you're mad now lol. maybe go read some books and actually learn what a rhetorical question is before desperately pulling out any card to make yourself look less stupid. and there was nothing to even "agree" about, i literally just stated a fact and gave info.
autism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Vidyacoper
sounds like you're mad now lol. maybe go read some books and actually learn what a rhetorical question is before desperately pulling out any card to make yourself look less stupid. and there was nothing to even "agree" about, i literally just stated a fact and gave info.
autism
Im not mad. You are typing 50 sentences :feelskek: Why do u suck cocks pls answer man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3962
Last edited:
  • JFL
Cope. Dont dodge my question why you take a mand genitals in your mouth?
i dont retard. you're avoiding the subject too lol. you're a terrible liar and you made yourself look like a huge fat retard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3962
jfl you even changed the message when you quoted me because you're embarassed over how dumb u made urself look
Yes because u call me a liar but lie yourself.

We know that you like COCK why deny it?????????? Be proud of yourself

Chico has good height and decent frame
In his prime if he had a physique like Connor Murphy he would slay even more.
Prime Chico face and Connor Murphy physique = slaying left and right

Poor Chico he is now collagen less, hairless, and muscle less JFL

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Chico has good height and decent frame
In his prime if he had a physique like Connor Murphy he would slay even more.
Prime Chico face and Connor Murphy physique = slaying left and right

yeah guess you dont get it do u
he doesn't need a physique like that because 999/1000 girls would already be attracted to him as he already is
and you can only get a physique like that through steroids retard

still mogs you to the next dimension, has a net worth of over $10,000,000, has a supermodel wife and was the most perfect human being in his prime
stop being a fucking coping faggot

What a shit thread

Just be a 7ft giant theory. Imagine working out 5 days a week as a 5ft6 ugly manlet just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 4675, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
still mogs you to the next dimension, has a net worth of over $10,000,000, has a supermodel wife and was the most perfect human being in his prime
stop being a fucking coping faggot
😂😂😂
Easiest way to trigger vidyacoper: talk shit about Chico and expect walls of text and pictures

Oh how could I forget, the personal attack as well

JFL it was never me vs Chico neither did I say I mogged him but of course you have to mention he mogs me JFL

Over for Chico cocksuckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and .👽.
😂😂😂
Easiest way to trigger vidyacoper: talk shit about Chico and expect walls of text and pictures

Oh how could I forget, the personal attack as well

JFL it was never me vs Chico neither did I say I mogged him but of course you have to mention he mogs me JFL

Over for Chico cocksuckers
3/4 sentences and one link video to prove you wrong counts as "walls of text and pictures"? autism
and me saying he mogs you to the next dimension isnt a personal attack but ok
once again you're avoiding the point which is you stupidly saying "muhh he needs roided bodybuilder multimillion subscriber youtuber body to slay left and right"

What a shit thread

Just be a 7ft giant theory. Imagine working out 5 days a week as a 5ft6 ugly manlet just fucking lol
5'6" ugly manlets didnt register in my brain as 'people' before i made ths tbh. forget they existed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

Yeah i agree you dont even need a gym membership for it
Downloadfile 141

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Shit thread, 6'9 6psl op forgot that not Everybody is gl tallfags already. Brootal fornus

5'6" ugly manlets didnt register in my brain as 'people' before i made ths tbh. forget they existed.
Thread title should be "gymcelling is not cope for 5psl+ people"

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek