Gymcelling Megathread

Can natty lifters get 3d delts? Ive seen 0 diffenece since i started lifting. I need better delts to fraud arm size.

Gonna start in January once I get my new car and can travel to my favourite gym in the city.

As a skinnyfat should I do keto for a few months to lean down and then lean gain?

Was going to do Layne Nortons routine I should I do something else?

Gonna start in January once I get my new car and can travel to my favourite gym in the city.

As a skinnyfat should I do keto for a few months to lean down and then lean gain?

Was going to do Layne Nortons routine I should I do something else?
Lmao why would you want do keto? Just eat calorie deficit and lean out, routine does not matter much for beginners just pick program beginner program that seems good and stay on untill you stall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Does the warrior shredding program work (help me nibbas)

If you lift 6 days week its decent but if you lift just 3 then there isn't enough volume.
im injured i havent lifted for months i dont want to do something with too much volume because im afraid i will get injured again :(

im injured i havent lifted for months i dont want to do something with too much volume because im afraid i will get injured again :(
What injury you have? Volume alone doesn't injure you.

How can I get cock muscles

What injury you have? Volume alone doesn't injure you.
i dont really know how it is called in english i think strain not sure . If its that i have strain in my shoulders traps and neck and stiff muscles

Does the warrior shredding program work (help me nibbas) View attachment 11470
This is really not a good split. Nothing goes together except workout c. Either do each body part individually, or do back and biceps, chest and tris, lower body, shoulders, repeat

• +1
Reactions: Murican
This is really not a good split. Nothing goes together except workout c. Either do each body part individually, or do back and biceps, chest and tris, lower body, shoulders, repeat
thanks man . btw is 20.5 bideltoid trash?
i read that 18 is average for the 5 10 guy im short af so that makes me wide right?

hmm are you new to lifting? it's definitely decent
i didnt flex at all when i got measured also i used to lift but got injured want to start again

i didnt flex at all when i got measured also i used to lift but got injured want to start again
yeah then thats a very good starting point

• +1
Reactions: Murican
@Nibba are fenugreek herb capsules legit? I have never heard of them. Wich product do you use?

@Nibba are fenugreek herb capsules legit? I have never heard of them. Wich product do you use?
Yeah they work. Any product as long as it's over 500 mg / capsule

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
No gym for your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Making your own shakes is so legit for hardgainers/framecels

I drink this one daily
100 gram oats -389 kcal
500 ml Milk -260 kcal
2 spoons olive oil - 240 kcal
2 spoons peanut butter - 110 kcal
1 spoon nutella - 60kcal

= 1060 kcal easy calories

I blend the oats first alone and then add the rest.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Small note: do not take creatine unless you want to prematurely summon the Norwood reaper with all that extra DHT.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and lasthope
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Why tho?

so we actually have a gym-celling guide on here, nice

Blaha looks like chit lmao. He's the biggest meme in the fitness industry even more than manlet destiny

>3 days a week
>Best routine for looksmaxing
Enjoy taking 5 years to see any results tbh
What’s optimal training days

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Screw a bulk, all about eating a good amount but not until you're full, with a lot of good nutrients and certain supplements like mk, and putting on lean muscle over time