Gymcelling Megathread

Is this a real requirement or just convenience?
For me I need supps to hit my macros since I hate eating lmao

As for the brand either optimum nutrition or myprotein. Those are the best two on the market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
For me I need supps to hit my macros since I hate eating lmao

As for the brand either optimum nutrition or myprotein. Those are the best two on the market
I meant the thing about best brand lol, I'm a cheap bastard

I meant the thing about best brand lol, I'm a cheap bastard
Eh I mean with others make sure to check the ingredients list to see if there are any fillers. What you SHOULD see is a very simple ingredient list (whey isolates, concentrates, and peptides plus a few more incredients)

• +1
Eh I mean with others make sure to check the ingredients list to see if there are any fillers. What you SHOULD see is a very simple ingredient list (whey isolates, concentrates, and peptides plus a few more incredients)
I see, should I look at nutritional information too?

• +1
I see, should I look at nutritional information too?
Yes it should have mostly protein (20-30 g per serving size which is one scoop) and also little carbs and fat (1-5g or so for each)

• +1
Yes it should have mostly protein (20-30 g per serving size which is one scoop) and also little carbs and fat (1-5g or so for each)
okay thanks a lot

• +1
Yeah no prob. If you find a better brand than mine by chance lmk
I'm in Spain and as I told you I'm a cheap bastard so no way I'm going to find a better brand (My parents wouldn't give me money for supplements, they are even against dieting, so I need to save up)

• +1
Worst kind of household besides dindu households kek

You could steal a bike again :forcedsmile::lul:
When I stole it I was on the beach (small town) so it was easier, here in the city is harder, fuck me I could have money for shit now if it weren't for that fucking rat

My mom is against bulking and cutting diets, JFL

• +1
When I stole it I was on the beach (small town) so it was easier, here in the city is harder, fuck me I could have money for shit now if it weren't for that fucking rat

My mom is against bulking and cutting diets, JFL
Jfl at bluepilled parents (don't drink too much water sweetie 6 cups a day is fine for a 6'3 wide shouldered bodybuilder)

• +1
Jfl at bluepilled parents (don't drink too much water sweetie 6 cups a day is fine for a 6'3 wide shouldered bodybuilder)
"Don't eat 2 eggs a day that's too much" "Ayyy don't limit your food intake you are still growing (at fucking 17 yo)" "You are eating enough believe me" fucking all day long while I was on SS, man wish I could have done it properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
"Don't eat 2 eggs a day that's too much" "Ayyy don't limit your food intake you are still growing (at fucking 17 yo)" "You are eating enough believe me" fucking all day long while I was on SS, man wish I could have done it properly
I feel that dude "you only need 60 g of protein a day" "you don't need supplements"

I love my mom but it can be frustrating explaining basic bodybuilding concepts. I mean they want the best for.you but also over protective so it's rough sometimes t b h

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SquareChinOrDeath

Let's say you ate a little less or more than normal, without stating your intention. You can still bulk/cut while doing that. Check out MyFitnessPal for tracking macros/calories.

• +1
Let's say you ate a little less or more than normal, without stating your intention. You can still bulk/cut while doing that. Check out MyFitnessPal for tracking macros/calories.
My parents would notice the lack of food and they would be like "wtf you doing" when they would see me cooking

• +1
My parents would notice the lack of food and they would be like "wtf you doing" when they would see me cooking

Really? Even a SMALL amount less? Do they measure the food before allowing you to eat it?

• +1
Really? Even a SMALL amount less? Do they measure the food before allowing you to eat it?
dude, I'm an ecto, I don't precisely need to eat "a little more", as for cutting it goes smooth, eating big is the problem

• +1
dude, I'm an ecto, I don't precisely need to eat "a little more", as for cutting it goes smooth, eating big is the problem

Eat more of the caloric-ly dense foods offered. Assuming you're currently eating enough to maintain whatever weight you're at, adding 250-500 calories to that amount will cause you to gain, unless you increase your activity level dramatically during the same time period.

• +1
Eat more of the caloric-ly dense foods offered. Assuming you're currently eating enough to maintain whatever weight you're at, adding 250-500 calories to that amount will cause you to gain, unless you increase your activity level dramatically during the same time period.
dude now I'm going 3 days to the gym and 3 days to rugby, when I was going only 3 to the gym I was eating 3200kcal and I wouldn't gain weight at 185lbs

• +1
dude now I'm going 3 days to the gym and 3 days to rugby, when I was going only 3 to the gym I was eating 3200kcal and I wouldn't gain weight at 185lbs
185 hahaah no way u said ur 178cm that is obese at ur weight brah look @Nibba is that weight at 6'3

• +1

Dude, throw me a bone. You're telling me that your parents are literally around you 24/7, they measure the exact amounts of food you consume, and if you try to eat a little more/less, they stop you immediately at gunpoint. Like, what are we supposed to do with that?

• +1
185 hahaah no way u said ur 178cm that is obese at ur weight brah look @Nibba is that weight at 6'3
I'm 181cm, I was at 21% then
Dude, throw me a bone. You're telling me that your parents are literally around you 24/7, they measure the exact amounts of food you consume, and if you try to eat a little more/less, they stop you immediately at gunpoint. Like, what are we supposed to do with that?
They oversee me food wise since I started my gymcelling journey, they don't stop me at gunpoint but wtf I'm supposed to do against my parents? At least they are getting a bit softer now but I can't diet properly

• +1

He's technically overweight, but that's with muscle. He probably is within a healthy bodyfat range.

Edit: Tony has the wrong height, ignore plox

• +1
I am 183cm tall and 195lbs, prob around 17-18% bf aswell tho from what I estimate?

GhgCjJk.jpg

Currently cutting down to 172 lbs which should get me in the 10-12% bf range I hope, at which point I'll start bulk/cut cycles with goalweight of 180lbs while staying in the 10-12% bf range.

My subhuman outwards flaring ribcage is starting to show at this bf % already so I am adding more chest + abs exercises to hopefully hide it.

• +1
I am 183cm tall and 195lbs, prob around 17-18% bf aswell tho from what I estimate?

GhgCjJk.jpg

Currently cutting down to 172 lbs which should get me in the 10-12% bf range I hope, at which point I'll start bulk/cut cycles with goalweight of 180lbs while staying in the 10-12% bf range.

My subhuman outwards flaring ribcage is starting to show at this bf % already so I am adding more chest + abs exercises to hopefully hide it.

Watch calories and weight, that'll help prevent any accidents.

• +1
cmon guys some gymcel can post some progress pic? to motivate us lazycels

• +1
  • +1
Anyone have tips for arms? I'm finishing a cut and my arms are completely justed. 5'7" and 13.5 inch arms. They've lost like 0.75" and I need to bring them back up. Also I think my bigger lats and delts are making them look small.

• +1
Anyone have tips for arms? I'm finishing a cut and my arms are completely justed. 5'7" and 13.5 inch arms. They've lost like 0.75" and I need to bring them back up. Also I think my bigger lats and delts are making them look small.

Add volume. V = weight x reps x sets

• +1
Add volume. V = weight x reps x sets
Was gonna say this. Also add a second arm day. I've started doing this and it's been a great decision

• +1
Was gonna say this. Also add a second arm day. I've started doing this and it's been a great decision
Oh I forgot to ask you how much should I rest between my neck sets

• +1
I take about 2-3 mins. Then every megaset 5
are necks exercise safe ? im afraid to start them dont wanna die yet

• +1
are necks exercise safe ? im afraid to start them dont wanna die yet

If you use more weight than you can handle, and hyper extend the fuck out of your neck, it's probably not safe

• +1
thinking of getting on mk-677 and mk-2866. Seems relatively safe, even at my age. Not sure tho. if anyone has any experience with them LMK

• +1
thinking of getting on mk-677 and mk-2866. Seems relatively safe, even at my age. Not sure tho. if anyone has any experience with them LMK
What is it?

• +1
Is whey protein good ? there are not alot of products to choose from here the one im using is called 100% whey.

• +1
Is whey protein good ? there are not alot of products to choose from here the one im using is called 100% whey.
i use optimum nutrition. best bang for your buck imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I feel that dude "you only need 60 g of protein a day" "you don't need supplements"

I love my mom but it can be frustrating explaining basic bodybuilding concepts. I mean they want the best for.you but also over protective so it's rough sometimes t b h
I asked to Bulk. My mom asked my google home and that little shit said I only need 36 grams of protein.
Like a scoop of whey with milk jfl

• +1
I asked to Bulk. My mom asked my google home and that little shit said I only need 36 grams of protein.

Lol. To be fair, I was retarded at 13, so I wouldn't trust me either.

• +1
Lol. To be fair, I was retarded at 13, so I wouldn't trust me either.
I also got the classic. You get nuff calories

• +1
Bullshit lmao. You want a g/lb of bodyweight

• +1
Dropped a ton of weight, In my height wise im about right healthy category but dont look good, still have a small belly/chest fat still, dropped 70lbs currently 200 rn but not sure if it would be healthy dropping down lower like 170 ish would be good? Have some loose skin which is prob the cause?

• +1
strong-men-12.jpg

how would one look like the guy above (asking for a friend)

• +1