Gymcelling Megathread

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Diet
  1. diet is the main thing every lifter needs to master. it is way simpler than most people make it out to be
  2. caloric deficit if fat/overweight
  3. caloric surplus if underweight:
    1. shows that even poorfags can afford good food for fucking 4400 kcal a day (BIG surplus)
  4. starches, unsaturated fats w/some sat. fats for test production, chicken, fish, beef, etc., fruit (sparingly), 1-2 cups veggies a day at least (broccoli, lettuce, spinach, bell peppers, etc)

Routine
  1. proper form and moderately slow reps (don’t swing heavy weight you can’t control)
  2. greyskull LP is a great way to get into lifting
  3. once you start progressing and this routine becomes too easy or you feel ready to move on, I can pm you my routine (just lmk)
    1. my routine is arms, back, shoulders, arms, rest day, chest, legs (5x12 sets for odd weeks ie 1,3,5,etc // 5x5 for major lifts in the routine and 5x12 for minor exercises on even weeks)
Supplements
  1. protein powder two scoops 2x daily (second shake immediately after lift)
  2. flavorless creatine monohydrate 5 g daily( skip on off day) taken mixed in with second protein shake
  3. both of the above should be optimum nutrition brand (best quality, texture, and taste tbh)
  4. fenugreek herb capsule >500mg daily for test boost (not a meme)
  5. multivitamin to supplement diet (men’s one a day vitamins)
Misc
  1. sleep (above 7 hours is okay, above 8 hours is good, 9+ is ideal)
    1. this is required for muscle growth
    2. you have to give your body time to recover
  2. cardio is optional if you are trying to gain weight
    1. if you are a fatboi then do HIIT (high intensity interval training) such as sprints on the treadmill with a minute or so in between sets.
    2. work your way up and do this 2-3 times a week at most, as any more is useless to burning fat; HIIT provokes fat loss for 48 hours after the session.
Roids
  1. contact @Intel.Imperitive
  2. i don’t recommend this ESPECIALLY for beginners

@Tony here you go as promised

if anyone has anything to add or dispute, feel free to do so

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, john788, AngryShortMale and 17 others
Probably the best beginner program:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 33579, Manletmachine and 2 others
If you're gonna do roids this is a good place to start.

• +1
Reactions: cmena99, Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
noice now i can rot in the gym in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Try to train for size and not for strength.
Strength wins you fights but size gets you girls and respect from male friends.

Higher reps (8-15) > Low reps

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Try to train for size and not for strength.
Strength wins you fights but size gets you girls and respect from male friends.

Higher reps (8-15) > Low reps

Nah bro. Its about who can deadlift the most with perfect form.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Nah bro. Its about who can deadlift the most with perfect form.

People here only want girls. Useless muscle hypertrophy gets them girls so I advice useless muscle to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SquareChinOrDeath and Nibba
People here only want girls. Useless muscle hypertrophy gets them girls so I advice useless muscle to them
Strength and hypertrophy go hand in hand, which is why I do a week of high reps, week of low and high reps

• +1
I dont have money for proteín or supplements, and I'm skinny fat
Been gymcelling for six Months gainer around 9 Kg and fotos stronger but I still look skinny fat just bigger

Any advice?

• +1
Been gymcelling for six Months gainer around 9 Kg and fotos stronger but I still look skinny fat just bigger

Any advice?
Start doing HIIT like mentioned in the OP. And just eat at a caloric surplus OF GOOD FOOD TBH (bulk) until you put on good muscle, then you cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kobecel and Peruvian

I look better than most people for my strength loooool. There are 5'7 manlets at my school who can bench more thab me. The worst thing to hear ever is: "You're stronger than you look". You wanna look stronger than you are mate. Thats so you get girls not guys in the locker room giving you blowjobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, National Rodgerism and Nibba
I look better than most people for my strength loooool. There are 5'7 manlets at my school who can bench more thab me. The worst thing to hear ever is: "You're stronger than you look". You wanna look stronger than you are mate. Thats so you get girls not guys in the locker room giving you blowjobs.
Or you could get both (((no homo)))

• +1

Any advice?
If you are above 15% bodyfat, I’d do a 1 month cut and then start back lean bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
If you are above 15% bodyfat, I’d do a 1 month cut and then start back lean bulking
It would make more sense to max out beginner gains with bulking then do a hard cut after 3-6 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
This is the best programme for looksmaxing purposes available. It's three days a week which leaves room for sports on off days

workout a
Incline Bench
rep scheme - 5,6,8.
Increase weight by 5lb every session. ( if you cant increase the top set, increase the bottom set)

Overhead Press -5,6,8
Inc weight 5lb every session

Tricep pushdowns
6-10 reps
Start at a weight you can do for 6 then up the weight when you can do 10.

Lateral raises
8-15 reps
Same as above

Workout b
Weighted pull ups
5-6-8 same as before

Deadlift (can change it out for any hamstring exercise)
5-6--8 same

Leg press (Don't bother squatting unless you rly want to)
5-6-8 same

Face pulls
8-15 reps

Incline curls
6-10 reps

So you don't become a bloated fag trying to gain weight, x15 your bodyweight e.g 160x15=2400.
On gym days eat 300 calories over that amount. i.e 2700
Off days eat 300 calories under that amount i.e 2100

The stronger you are, the more muscle. simple

• +1
Probably the best beginner program:

Blaha looks like chit lmao. He's the biggest meme in the fitness industry even more than manlet destiny
This is the best programme for looksmaxing purposes available. It's three days a week which leaves room for sports on off days

workout a
Incline Bench
rep scheme - 5,6,8.
Increase weight by 5lb every session. ( if you cant increase the top set, increase the bottom set)

Overhead Press -5,6,8

Tricep pushdowns
6-10 reps

Lateral raises
8-15 reps
Same as above

Workout b
Weighted pull ups
5-6-8 same as before

5-6--8 same

5-6-8 same

Face pulls
8-15 reps

Incline curls
6-10 reps

So you don't become a bloated fag trying to gain weight, x15 your bodyweight e.g 160x15=2400.

>3 days a week
>Best routine for looksmaxing
Enjoy taking 5 years to see any results tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Blaha looks like chit lmao. He's the biggest meme in the fitness industry even more than manlet destiny
This program is just a modification of SL 5x5 (one of the most popular beginner strength programs ever) where he adds isolation exercises for more volume/hypertrophy. It doesn’t matter what he looks like, the program is legit

• +1

>3 days a week
>Best routine for looksmaxing
Enjoy taking 5 years to see any results tbh

If your lifts go up, you're gaining muscle. I'm in a field where i'm in constant contact with gymcels and the guys who make the quickest gains are the guys on three day a week powerlifting programmes. Much like stronglifts or any of that sort of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
If your lifts go up, you're gaining muscle. I'm in a field where i'm in constant contact with gymcels and the guys who make the quickest gains are the guys on three day a week powerlifting programmes. Much like stronglifts or any of that sort of stuff.

I'd argue that long term imbalances in your legs would start to develop due to the lack of lower body volume. Also, I don't think it's fair to say that the Deadlift can be replaced with "any hamstring exercise". You could make that argument with RDL's, but not conventional or sumo. They recruit a large amount of muscle mass, which is why people recommend them.

• +1
If anyone wants the Naturally Enhanced program for free just pm me
This ^
I’m making more gains doing full body every other day than brosplits. And it’s most likely because of the high frequency

Last edited:
  • +1
If anyone wants the Naturally Enhanced program for free just pm me

This ^
I’m making more gains doing full body every other day than brosplits. And it’s most likely because of the high frequency
do you recommened it man? please send me

• +1
I'd argue that long term imbalances in your legs would start to develop due to the lack of lower body volume. Also, I don't think it's fair to say that the Deadlift can be replaced with "any hamstring exercise". You could make that argument with RDL's, but not conventional or sumo. They recruit a large amount of muscle mass, which is why people recommend them.

I hate the look of bulky looking legs so this is a personal choice. I've done the squatting three times a week programmes and found they'd over develop my legs

• +1
do you recommened it man? please send me
IDk If I can recommend it yet since I’ve only been doing it for 3 weeks but I’ve been making gains in that short time, I’ll send it to u

• +1

workout a
Incline Bench
rep scheme - 5,6,8.

Overhead Press -5,6,8

Tricep pushdowns
6-10 reps

Lateral raises
8-15 reps
Same as above

Workout b
Weighted pull ups
5-6-8 same as before

5-6--8 same

5-6-8 same

Face pulls
8-15 reps

Incline curls
6-10 reps

JFL at that back day with only 2 exercises

just lol

dont do that workout tbh ngl will waste time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
JFL at that back day with only 2 exercises

just lol

dont do that workout tbh ngl will waste time

A bad programme has too many exercises for one muscle group. The idea is to gain strength on the lifts to gain muscle. Besides you'll be doing it twice a week out of every two weeks which is more frequency than having a 'back day'.

Who gives a damn how many exercises you have in your programme. If you're not lifting heavier weight each session it doesn't matter one bit.

• +1
A bad programme has too many exercises for one muscle group. The idea is to gain strength on the lifts to gain muscle. Besides you'll be doing it twice a week out of every two weeks which is more frequency than having a 'back day'.

Who gives a damn how many exercises you have in your programme. If you're not lifting heavier weight each session it doesn't matter one bit.
what stops u from lifting heavier weight each session if u train back with 4 exercises twice a week>? nothing

• +1
what stops u from lifting heavier weight each season if u train back with 4 exercises twice a week>? nothing

I have no idea what programme you're running so i couldn't say.
If you're running a ppl which it sounds like you are, great. Most people will get burnt out lifting 6 days a week however and won't be able to recover from that.

The prog i run enables me to do sport on my offdays and not spend my life in the gym. You wanna do 6 days or whatever, go for it

• +1
I have no idea what programme you're running so i couldn't say.
If you're running a ppl which it sounds like you are, great. Most people will get burnt out lifting 6 days a week however and won't be able to recover from that.

The prog i run enables me to do sport on my offdays and not spend my life in the gym. You wanna do 6 days or whatever, go for it
yup ppl sometimes i skip the second leg day and do extra shoulder day fuark

• +1
Probably because they have the frame that suits powerlifting anyway. Most powerlifters are big but also fat (gives the illusion of being packed with muscle but you're actually muscle and fat)

• +1
Probably because they have the frame that suits powerlifting anyway. Most powerlifters are big but also fat (gives the illusion of being packed with muscle but you're actually muscle and fat)

I've seen them shirtless and they have visible abs. Heavy lifting with high frequency is the most efficient way to put on muscle. If you can handle it, a 6 day PPL is by far your best bet. What do you bench? no bs, if 225 for 5ish, go for the ppl, if not you'd be better off doing a three day a week strength prog tilll you hit that number

• +1
I've seen them shirtless and they have visible abs. Heavy lifting with high frequency is the most efficient way to put on muscle. If you can handle it, a 6 day PPL is by far your best bet. What do you bench? no bs, if 225 for 5ish, go for the ppl, if not you'd be better off doing a three day a week strength prog tilll you hit that number
Yeah I do 6 day a week routine and I do 225 for 5 actually exactly lol. But yeah I agree with saying high frequency puts on muscle quick I thought you were trying to argue that it didn't bro so yeah I agree tbh. Beginners should def do what you posted or greyskull LP imo

• +1
Can anyone recommend me a proper neck routine?

Also should I try to progress while in a cut (currently cutting from 22 to 12%bf)?

• +1
Can anyone recommend me a proper neck routine?

Also should I try to progress while in a cut (currently cutting from 22 to 12%bf)?
Yes progress during a cut

Also as for neckcelling, 3x10 curl/extension/left and right lateral extension every day of the week but 1 (increase number of reps by 10 each day)

The next week just increase the weight and repeat the same rep progression (10,20,30,etc)

Once you hit where you're happy with in terms of size, switch to 2 or 3 days a week to maintain the size I would never what you're comfortable with doing 70 reps with

• +1
Yes progress during a cut

Also as for neckcelling, 3x10 curl/extension/left and right lateral extension every day of the week but 1 (increase number of reps by 10 each day)

The next week just increase the weight and repeat the same rep progression (10,20,30,etc)

Once you hit where you're happy with in terms of size, switch to 2 or 3 days a week to maintain the size I would never what you're comfortable with doing 70 reps with
Thanks man

• +1
Also everyone, please get a PROPER fucking scale.
Take a look at https://www.amazon.com/scales/b?ie=UTF8&node=85968011

Especially if you are cutting, having proper measurements is amazing. It can be pretty motivating to see your weight cut down to a certain number or increase to a certain number (85kg to 65kg --> 60kg to 80kg) and so on.

• +1
Body is a halo on either gender. Being lazy is such a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JellyBelly, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Added weighted DB lunges to my routine alongside Barbell Squats, never feel this sore before. If you need an accessory movement for Squats, its def something to check out.

• +1
Tbh ngl I found that an hour of normal walking at 3 mph can burn 386 calories if one walks just over 3 miles. That's the same amount if I did bike for 25 minutes and cross trainer for 35 minutes.

Next stop jogging an hour 3 times per week than doing muscle and bone building exercise.

Problem I find with jogging is shin splints. Any suggestion as to how to stop it?

• +1
Tbh ngl I found that an hour of normal walking at 3 mph can burn 386 calories if one walks just over 3 miles. That's the same amount if I did bike for 25 minutes and cross trainer for 35 minutes.

Next stop jogging an hour 3 times per week than doing muscle and bone building exercise.

Problem I find with jogging is shin splints. Any suggestion as to how to stop it?

In my opinion, Jogging isn't a very good form of cardio. It's high impact, meaning that when combined with weight training could lead to discomfort in your ankles and knees. If you want stationary cardio, try an eleptical machine. If you want to physically move around more, check out a conditioning template on r/Fitness, or try swimming.

• +1
In my opinion, Jogging isn't a very good form of cardio. It's high impact, meaning that when combined with weight training could lead to discomfort in your ankles and knees. If you want stationary cardio, try an eleptical machine. If you want to physically move around more, check out a conditioning template on r/Fitness, or try swimming.
Swimming is god tier for cutting and back gains (all gains tbh)

• +1
sleep (above 7 hours is okay, above 8 hours is good, 9+ is ideal)

Sounds like a dream, not gonna work for me, it's over.

• +1
Sounds like a dream, not gonna work for me, it's over.

Alan Thrall was asked a similar question on his YouTube channel. His reply was; "What do you expect me to say? Not train? Just don't work out at all?"

• +1
  • +1
@Nibba Any advice for college gymmaxing? I'm starting at the end of this month and it's going to be incredibly hard to follow complex (and expensive) nutrition for muscle building.

• +1
@Nibba Any advice for college gymmaxing? I'm starting at the end of this month and it's going to be incredibly hard to follow complex (and expensive) nutrition for muscle building.
The video I posted in OP gets you 4400 kcal a day for 50-60 dollars a week (literally so much food for such little price)

R u living at home,apartment, or on campus?

• +1
The video I posted in OP gets you 4400 kcal a day for 50-60 dollars a week (literally so much food for such little price)

R u living at home,apartment, or on campus?
Apartment

• +1
Supplements
  1. protein powder two scoops 2x daily (second shake immediately after lift)
  2. flavorless creatine monohydrate 5 g daily( skip on off day) taken mixed in with second protein shake
  3. both of the above should be optimum nutrition brand (best quality, texture, and taste tbh)

@Tony
Is this a real requirement or just convenience?

• +1