Gymcelling tips for framecel

FuckMyLife

FuckMyLife

Iron
Anybody got any tips for gymcelling with narrow shoulders?

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based and Deleted member 6401
Back and shoulders is your priority, dont bulk legs hard, i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
6'1, 21.5" shoulder width & 12" waist master race checking in. ???.

In all seriousness bro, lemme tell ya lil bit of a sumfin sumfin.

> Work your shoulders. (Military Press/Side Raises/Front Raises)
> Work your lats (Pull ups/Lat Pulldown)
> Lose body fat (Eat fucking less/DNP)

Now, I also suggest using steroids if your above 18 (started at 17 myseld and im still 17) for any gymcelling purposes.

However, it further benefits framecels. want to know why? Because I fucking said so you peice of shit.

And. There are these things called Androgen receptors in your body which testosterone, the male sex hormone, binds to. This creates muscle mass. You can increase muscle mass in this method by A) increasing the strength of the hormone:androgen receptor bond, B) Increasing the amount of testosterone in your blood, or C) Increase the number of Androgen receptors.

Steroids do all of that because fucking roids and mad gains bro.

Cause. I FUCKING SAID SO DUMB ASS.

> And. Adding exogenous testosterone increases testosterone in your blood, obviously. So thats B covered.
> You can use different versions of testosterone that bond with the androgen receptor much stronger than the testosterone your body produces. This is found by the anabolic:androgenic ratio. Examples: Winstrol, Anadrol, Halotestin, Equipose, Proviron, Nandrolone Phenyl-Proprienate ect ect. Trenbolone's bond is 5 times stronger than testosterones for example. So thats A covered.
> Now, point C helps out frame cells specifically. The density of androgen receptors determines muscle growth. It turns out, men have a higher density of Androgen receptors in their shoulders, traps and upper chest. Naturally, you dont notice this difference as much, but with extra testosterone you can really exploit this. Im not saying its gonna turn you from a banana shape into a Dorito shape, cause thats bone structure. But the proportion of muscle gains will benefit you and your frame.

All in all. Use steroids. Just research it first.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Nibba, if thats your real picture then you have won the genetic lottery. Your face is a 8/10 easy, and if you are really 6'3 and broad shouldered, then you are even luckier. The OP is right. Steroids will especially grow the shoulders, traps and neck/jaw as the mountainous regions of the body have the most amount of androgen receptors, so they tend to blow up when on test, which can help framecels hide somewhat their small frame underneath by widening the musculature in their shoulders and back. A good frame however always looks better than a heavily muscled small framed short guy.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
upper chest - incline dumbbell press,
outer shoulders - lateral raises,
and width in your lats - wide grip pull-ups

There are of course other exercises to hit those muscles I just gave 1 example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OH press, dumbel and barbell variations
Weighted pull ups
Incline bench

• +1
Definitely shoulders, back and chest exercises with less of an emphasis but still some work on legs.

• +1
Nibba, if thats your real picture then you have won the genetic lottery. Your face is a 8/10 easy, and if you are really 6'3 and broad shouldered, then you are even luckier. The OP is right. Steroids will especially grow the shoulders, traps and neck/jaw as the mountainous regions of the body have the most amount of androgen receptors, so they tend to blow up when on test, which can help framecels hide somewhat their small frame underneath by widening the musculature in their shoulders and back. A good frame however always looks better than a heavily muscled small framed short guy.
The pic for my avi is what I would look like with rhino and slight chin augmentation, however I imagine from the from he looks exactly like I do. I can pm you pics if you like

• +1
Just try and bulk up as much as you can, whether it's fat or muscle tbh, going from fatcel to buff is way easier than going from skinnycel to buff.

• +1
The pic for my avi is what I would look like with rhino and slight chin augmentation, however I imagine from the from he looks exactly like I do. I can pm you pics if you like

PM me pics tbh

You made me curious :p
Just try and bulk up as much as you can, whether it's fat or muscle tbh, going from fatcel to buff is way easier than going from skinnycel to buff.

Bulking is a meme jfl

It destroys your facial aesthetics. I can't take bulkers srsly

• +1
PM me pics tbh

You made me curious :p

Bulking is a meme jfl

It destroys your facial aesthetics. I can't take bulkers srsly
Yeah I can send you some pics.

Lean bulking is legit. Slow but it works cuz it keeps you around 10-12% and let's you gain some muscle at an okay pace

• +1
Yeah I can send you some pics.

Lean bulking is legit. Slow but it works cuz it keeps you around 10-12% and let's you gain some muscle at an okay pace
Pm me pictures

• +1
Inject. Only way to give an illusion of being wider when you don't have the bones.

• +1
Inject. Only way to give an illusion of being wider when you don't have the bones.

Tbh I dont advice synthol, oil or anyother typw of site enhancment. Bad bad bad things man.

• +1
Tbh I dont advice synthol, oil or anyother typw of site enhancment. Bad bad bad things man.
I meant roids. You'd have have to be double digit IQ to use synthol.

• +1
Oh
I meant roids. You'd have have to be double digit IQ to use synthol.

Oh yh thats cool. Just make sure he does the research. Steroids are amazing when you use them correctly, but its so easy to hse them incorrectly.

• +1