Gymcelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
If you gymcel,do not mention it to foids. Gym is cope.
They want good genes so if they know you tried gymmaxxing to hide shit genes then it is over. If they ask if you lift say no but you did football in highschool

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6401
If you gymcel,do not mention it to foids. Gym is cope.
They want good genes so if they know you tried gymmaxxing to hide shit genes then it is over. If they ask if you lift say no but you did football in highschool
bullshit. you're refering to roasties. a good woman likes to see her man make progress through hardwork

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bullshit. you're refering to roasties. a good woman likes to see her man make progress through hardwork
"Good woman"

:feelskek::feelskek: keep coping boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and You local thot
Low effort. Not even a black pill. Not objectively true.

• +1
Low effort. Not even a black pill. Not objectively true.
all of his posts are shitty, low effort attempts to be relevant despite never posting anything of value

• +1
Sorry bruh,but you are not right here. Chads from my class do insta shots and videos from gym and still get compliments and attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Gym is a good thing, just don't over do it. If you go 5-6 times a week make sure they don't see you lmao. Don't become that autistic gymcel dude living in the gym.

• +1
Gym is a good thing, just don't over do it. If you go 5-6 times a week make sure they don't see you lmao. Don't become that autistic gymcel dude living in the gym.
Literally this. It is sperg asf to gym 6 days a week to improve your shitty self and tell foids this thinking they will be impressed.

• +1
Literally this. It is sperg asf to gym 6 days a week to improve your shitty self and tell foids this thinking they will be impressed.
well yeah but don't hide the fact that you go. and just don't be a retard who flexing on social media about it.

it's okay to tell people that you're going to the gym...just don't make yourself out to be a sperg gymcel and you're good

• +1
I do that. But my rediculously thin wrists /frame give it away that my genes are bad.

• +1
True. Hard work shows good genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Status
Not open for further replies.