Gymcelling

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
Does deadlift and squat damage your spine? What type of excersise I can replace deadlift and squat?

I replaced deadlift and squat for about 7months. I regreted it

• Love it
Reactions: Demir
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Does deadlift and squat damage your spine? What type of excersise I can replace deadlift and squat?
Just do them, boyo. Start low weight and work on form. Don't immediately do anything more than 100lbs even if you can

Yes and nothing.

Deadlift is great for back and squat is great for abs. Also I looked like a comic character

But most importantly, when I did legs I lowered my bodyfat by adding more muscle mass to legs and now they help me cut

• Love it
deadlifts are useless, dont even bother doing them

squats are useful in building ur legs tho imo

but jfl at training legs in general

• +1
Reactions: fobos, kobecel and jefferson
deadlifts are useless, dont even bother doing them

squats are useful in building ur legs tho imo

but jfl at training legs in general
Lol deadlifts arent useless. Most people who dont deadlift and squat look like dyel

• Love it
If you do them wrong yes. Can replace with leg press, back extension and glute bridge if you want ass development.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
But most importantly, when I did legs I lowered my bodyfat by adding more muscle mass to legs and now they help me cut
No you didn't.

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
If you don't do it properly then sure, ig.

Deadlift is great for back and squat is great for abs. Also I looked like a comic character

No deadlift for your NCT