Legs : squat + leg curl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Chest : benchpress + dumbrll bc
Triceps : close bc + pulley
Shoulder : lateral raises + bird raises + ohp
Back : rowing + pull up
thx bro but don't u think u should train each muscle 2x a week?

ik u don't have a gym you just have some weights

chad

thx bro but don't u think u should train each muscle 2x a week?

ik u don't have a gym you just have some weights

chad

You should train muscles 2x a week and weak muscles 3 times a week bro

• +1
Chest : benchpress + dumbrll bc
Triceps : close bc + pulley
Shoulder : lateral raises + bird raises + ohp
Back : rowing + pull up
gay

stop talking about yourself @dohbeep over for your shitty genetics meanwhile @GoMadAndSTFU is blasting gh and facepuller and gymaxing he will be 6'4 gigachad while you rot forever

stop talking about yourself @dohbeep over for your shitty genetics meanwhile @GoMadAndSTFU is blasting gh and facepuller and gymaxing he will be 6'4 gigachad while you rot forever

I just think that the tried and tested gym routines are most effective , on every day at gym you should be doing at least 2 compound exercises
You want the most hormone release right so why go into gym just to do squats then leg curls and just leave?

Monday: Chest and Shoulders
Tuesday: Biceps and Triceps
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Chest and Shoulders
Friday: Biceps and Triceps
Saturday: Legs

• +1
I like the Zyzz split tbh. Its a lot of volume though

When i look at it 6x a week is too much for me rn

i never went to the gym before only lifted weights a few times

so what routine is best for me guys?
Shut TF a routine is changed periodically if you really wanna gym cell find a coach

On gear I do a 6x a week bro-split but use the extra 6th day for my legs since they lag behind on cycle usually. 20-25 sets per body part per workout but incorporate some strength compound lift into it.

natty I just just PPL 6x a week. Sometimes4-5 isn’t a big deal. Just find 3 excercises a body part for 5 setseach. A google search will bring up plenty of good templates. If you want to do a PPL but arms are lagging then do the Arnold split.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Chadelite
On gear I do a 6x a week bro-split but use the extra 6th day for my legs since they lag behind on cycle usually. 20-25 sets per body part per workout but incorporate some strength compound lift into it.

natty I just just PPL 6x a week. Sometimes4-5 isn’t a big deal. Just find 3 excercises a body part for 5 setseach. A google search will bring up plenty of good templates. If you want to do a PPL but arms are lagging then do the Arnold split.
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz and Chadelite
Anytime man. If u have any certain questions u can always PM me I live and breathe training and nutrition
SRS?

fuark i need to pm u bro im a fat teenager

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
conjugate 4 day upper lower

Don't take gym advice from this forum. Just go on bodybuilding.com forums or/r/fitness

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Monday: Chest and Shoulders
Tuesday: Biceps and Triceps
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Chest and Shoulders
Friday: Biceps and Triceps

Indeed.

• +1
Don't take gym advice from this forum. Just go on bodybuilding.com forums or/r/fitness

Second this. I’ve seen a lot of people here saying to skip leg day so ur bideltoid looks more prominent...jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Chadelite
Second this. I’ve seen a lot of people here saying to skip leg day so ur bideltoid looks more prominent...jfl.
yy i know that is dumb leg day is needed

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Chadelite
Push/core day: Lateral raises, front raises, Bent over prone grip reverse flys, Incline bench press, Incline dumbbell flys, dips, prone cable press downs (cable), supine cable press downs - in the morning;
Hanging leg raises, decline sit ups, planks, step mill - in the evening

Pull/leg day: Lat pull downs or chin ups, close grip pull downs or pull ups, face pulls, cable or dumbbell rows, reverse flys neutral/supine grip, Dumbbell or barbell curls to finish - in the morning
Hack squat or barbell squats, prone ham curls or glute ham machine, sitting calf raises, standing or donkey calf raises - in the evening

Rest 20 sec between sets for small muscle groups & 40 sec rest between sets for big muscle groups. This is more advanced level. If you are just starting, push/pull/legs is a good split and you can work your way up to minimize rest days. Main thing is consistency in showing up to gym every day. Never overdo it, if you feel like you are pulling or straining something, lower the weight. There is muscle pain and tendon/ligament pain. Former is a must, the latter is the worst.

Try not to take a day off unless feeling dead weak, but never take more than 2 days off in a row unless you have a surgery or medical reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Push/core day: Lateral raises, front raises, Bent over prone grip reverse flys, Incline bench press, Incline dumbbell flys, dips, prone cable press downs (cable), supine cable press downs - in the morning;
Hanging leg raises, decline sit ups, planks, step mill - in the evening

Pull/leg day: Lat pull downs or chin ups, close grip pull downs or pull ups, face pulls, cable or dumbbell rows, reverse flys neutral/supine grip, Dumbbell or barbell curls to finish - in the morning
Hack squat or barbell squats, prone ham curls or glute ham machine, sitting calf raises, standing or donkey calf raises - in the evening

Rest 20 sec between sets for small muscle groups & 40 sec rest between sets for big muscle groups. This is more advanced level. If you are just starting, push/pull/legs is a good split and you can work your way up to minimize rest days. Main thing is consistency in showing up to gym every day. Never overdo it, if you feel like you are pulling or straining something, lower the weight. There is muscle pain and tendon/ligament pain. Former is a must, the latter is the worst.

Try not to take a day off unless feeling dead weak, but never take more than 2 days off in a row unless you have a surgery or medical reasons.
thx bro will take note of some of this

but i can't train in the evening i have to study and work on some things