Gyno and norwooding?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Wtf is this bullshit? I am almost NW2 on my right temple, meaning that Im probably high DHT
However recently Ive got a "mini gyno" like its just the nipples being a little bit puffier

Ive read on the net that its normal for teens as Im "going through hormonal cycles" and that it will go away (im 17)

Thoughts?

Inb4 "over"

Regarding the Gyno, have you been getting fatter at all? I don’t really have any advice other than to stop eating a lot of sugar and to stop masturbating frequently

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
If you've really developed gyno, chances are that its here to stay. Surgery is the only way out of this.

You have very sensitive hair follicles and you have a hornone imbalance

I had some gyno at 15-16 but it went away by itself. Dunno about 17 tho

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You have low progesterone.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
you are turning into women without hair

Wtf is this bullshit? I am almost NW2 on my right temple, meaning that Im probably high DHT
However recently Ive got a "mini gyno" like its just the nipples being a little bit puffier

Ive read on the net that its normal for teens as Im "going through hormonal cycles" and that it will go away (im 17)

Thoughts?

Inb4 "over"
I had gyno when I was like 14 from puberty on one side, it went away within a year
(you should be able to feel something under the nipple itself)

Got gyno (painful lumps) at 14-15, went away naturally. Nips stayed puffy though.

Lose fat. If it's not pseudo-gyno then get the surgery. As for hairloss. You might have MPB, so wait til fall of 2020 and try get the sm04554 treatment. And that's the best advice that can be given.

I never got gyno :chad:

Lose fat. If it's not pseudo-gyno then get the surgery. As for hairloss. You might have MPB, so wait til fall of 2020 and try get the sm04554 treatment. And that's the best advice that can be given.
I am skinny as fuck bro, I can litterally never get fat no matter how much I eat

I am skinny as fuck bro, I can litterally never get fat no matter how much I eat
yeah I was always a skinny kid, still got gyno. If I had been fat I probably would have gotten B cups lol.

yeah I was always a skinny kid, still got gyno. If I had been fat I probably would have gotten B cups lol.
Maybe but I doubt you had high DHT and so hair loss

Wtf is a puffy nipple?

Probably not gyno, I also have a bit of "puffy" nipples sometimes at 18.
Went to the doctor and he said there was nothing wrong, I am high T too.
Also NW2