Gynocels GTFIH!

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
E4F0461E 9808 41E8 89CF E34DD171278C

cooming releases prolactin which can combine with estrogen and make ur gyno even worse.

start nofap if u have gyno to reduce symptoms

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6963, SexyMofo and 1 other person

Next month I will ask my plastic surgeon about a gyno surgery.
A friend of mine has a worse gyno than me and the surgeon refused to operate him.

My prolactine level was 22.7 in January.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 5912
Surgery is really the only way to get rid of it but ya cooming is bad for your t and estrogen levels.

View attachment 501890

A friend of mine has a worse gyno than me and the surgeon refused to operate him.

Tell ur friend to go to a private cosmetic dr if he didn’t. Sometimes the public drs will deny unless it’s like grade 3 gyno.

View attachment 501890

Thats high, normal levels are between 2-19 nanograms

as if your doctor didn't prescribe cabergoline or bromocriptine, what a kike.

Cooming alone doesn't produce high enough levels of prolactin to cause gyno. It may worsen it a bit but most guys have gyno because of high body fat levels during puberty which converts testosterone into estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Casadonis and MentalistKebab
View attachment 501890

Have you considered using some AI's ?

Cooming alone doesn't produce high enough levels of prolactin to cause gyno. It may worsen it a bit but most guys have gyno because of high body fat levels during puberty which converts testosterone into estrogen.

So fucking over. One thing ruined my forseeable future and it was because I was fat during puberty. Didn't get enough T, gave me neotonous features, gyno, small dick, not good facial hair, permanent wide hips.

FUCK

yeah this might be the reason that i got gyno in the first place tbh. i used to fap 3-5 times a day when i was younger.

Just hope on Aromasin for life theory
AIs and SERMs lead to cataract on the long term.
and by the way they don't even remove gyno but just reduce it

won't be significant enough. Same bs where people think fapping causes hair loss, when it's just AGA. Prolactin would cause nipple discharge, while elevated estrogen/bad T to E2 is responsible for gyno. Try a SERM like Raloxifene to shrink down the gyno. This would solve your issue if the underlying cause was horomonal issues during puberty or obesity. However if your hormones remain out of whack, the gyno will probably come back after dropping it. Raloxifene also doesn't hurt your hair, unlike AIs (for all the fincels out there).

won't be significant enough. Same bs where people think fapping causes hair loss, when it's just AGA. Prolactin would cause nipple discharge, while elevated estrogen/bad T to E2 is responsible for gyno. Try a SERM like Raloxifene to shrink down the gyno. This would solve your issue if the underlying cause was horomonal issues during puberty or obesity. However if your hormones remain out of whack, the gyno will probably come back after dropping it. Raloxifene also doesn't hurt your hair, unlike AIs (for all the fincels out there).
Raloxifene has a rebound effect tho, you need to run something alongside
I'm using it rn with letro, results are okay but my libido crashed down

Raloxifene has a rebound effect tho, you need to run something alongside
I'm using it rn with letro, results are okay but my libido crashed down
With rebound you mean because the SERM is effectively blocking estrogen from the receptors, you will often see a 10% increase in serum levels? Or that you relapse, because in a 2003 study there was no relapse reported in regards to the tissue size, after stopping

Letro seems a little excessive, why not Aromasin? With Letro your estrogen should be too low hence the libido crash obvs. depending on dosage

what's your source for the raloxifene btw?

my gyno has decreased a lot over the years, it's not a problem anymore for me

I have a gyno since puberty does it mean my hormones are shit? Should I fix hormones or just get surgery? It’s a mild one not where you have bitch tits

View attachment 501890

Dude mine is exactly the same as yours maybe a bit worse even. Why the fuck would anyone refuse to operate on me?

Dude mine is exactly the same as yours maybe a bit worse even. Why the fuck would anyone refuse to operate on me?
fashcel got a gyno surgery denied

With rebound you mean because the SERM is effectively blocking estrogen from the receptors, you will often see a 10% increase in serum levels? Or that you relapse, because in a 2003 study there was no relapse reported in regards to the tissue size, after stopping

Letro seems a little excessive, why not Aromasin? With Letro your estrogen should be too low hence the libido crash obvs. depending on dosage

what's your source for the raloxifene btw?
Unfortunately my source is Italy only (not kidding, but if you’re in Italy hmu)

I’m using Ralox 60mg and letro 2.5mg (e2d) given by my bb coach
I gotta say it almost went away, will wait a bit before saying anything tho

Letro is perfect for counter balancing high e2 but I may go e3d instead, just to have a different fluctuation

I’m only scared to get off, I was thinking about going Ralox 30mg/30mg and letro 1.25mg and continue letro for some days after (still e2d) to taper off

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis