Had 6 facial plastic surgeries to looksmax, rate before/after [pics]

Just lol @ the kind of surgeries you got,

If you really want to looksmax you cant just do minor pussy surgeries

Especially lol @ otoplasty , lipo ( just get to low bf%) , neck lift , buccal fat removal
Another idiot detected.

I also had chin lipo and buccal fat removal, because it didn't go away even at low bf. Quit calling others pussies when you likely haven't done a single surgery and still salivate over the day you can have some cook of a doctor stuff silicone all in your face or completely break your face apart to finally look like Chico himself. Except that day will never happen and you will forever be a subhuman.
Another idiot detected.

I also had chin lipo and buccal fat removal, because it didn't go away even at low bf. Quit calling others pussies when you likely haven't done a single surgery and still salivate over the day you can have some kook of a doctor stuff silicone all in your face or completely break your face apart to finally look like Chico himself. Except that day will never happen and you will forever be a subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Nosecel9000
The end result is what counts. OP wanted to pound some tight, youthful college pussies and so he did.

Source
mirin

Another idiot detected.

I also had chin lipo and buccal fat removal, because it didn't go away even at low bf. Quit calling others pussies when you likely haven't done a single surgery and still salivate over the day you can have some cook of a doctor stuff silicone all in your face or completely break your face apart to finally look like Chico himself. Except that day will never happen and you will forever be a subhuman.
Another idiot detected.

I also had chin lipo and buccal fat removal, because it didn't go away even at low bf. Quit calling others pussies when you likely haven't done a single surgery and still salivate over the day you can have some kook of a doctor stuff silicone all in your face or completely break your face apart to finally look like Chico himself. Except that day will never happen and you will forever be a subhuman.
Lol im literally injecting soamtropin rn as you talk shit about me

Lol im literally injecting soamtropin rn as you talk shit about me
I don't know what that is or what it is supposed to do, but that doesn't sound like surgery and it sounds like snake oil that won't do shit.

I don't know what that is or what it is supposed to do, but that doesn't sound like surgery and it sounds like snake oil that won't do shit.
Haha you dumb fuck

Its HGH , im gonna grow 6 inches by hgh + ll

Keep rotting and calling me - the supreme looksmaxer - shit

if you seriously believe OP suddenly does a lot better with girls you're fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Haha you dumb fuck

Its HGH , im gonna grow 6 inches by hgh + ll

Keep rotting and calling me - the supreme looksmaxer - shit
Hahahjaja you think you will grow 6 inches because of that what a moron. You and everyone else here will NEVER actually get leg lengthing. NEVER.

Keep it real it kiddo, but try to be less of a dumbas.

if you seriously believe OP suddenly does a lot better with girls you're fucking retarded
Ikr 😂
Hahahjaja you think you will grow 6 inches because of that what a moron. You and everyone else here will NEVER actually get leg lengthing. NEVER.

Keep it real it kiddo, but try to be less of a dumbas.
6cm with hgh + ai
6cm with LL

yeah looking good. went from looking more like Arnold to a chicolite. definitely ascended.

blackpilled af, mirin
Who did your neck lift?

fucking slayer, not sure about the hair tho