had a skype consultation with dr jamali regarding my lower third.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
he said that I need to get some sort of Orthognathic done first to correct my overbite and then go get a some type of jaw surgery +the sliding genioplasty on top of it.

He said that the sliding genioplasty is purely for cosmetics to "enhance the look" which is done on top of the jaw surgery.

Im also supposed to get invislign but i wasnt sure if its after the surgeries or before, he didnt make that clear.

he said that the sliding genio would make my overbite worse also if had got it first.

only chatted with him for like 10 min and he was super smart

just sharing this with you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and androidcel
The jew just wants your money

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, ShineBright, Mansnob and 6 others
The jew just wants your money

what do you mean lol, what he said seemed to make sense tbh

but yea apparently the corrective jaw surgery is like 20-40k and the other jaw surgery+sliding ggenio is more.

not including the cost of invisliagn braces lol

• Woah
Reactions: jefferson
holy fuck these US rates scare me to death, in europe u can getall these surgeries for like 6-7K

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, dogtown, Absi and 1 other person
holy fuck these US rates scare me to death, in europe u can getall these surgeries for like 6-7K
lol i thought my lower third would be fixed with a 5-10k genio and braces

but i may ending blowing 50k+ lmfao

lol i thought my lower third would be fixed with a 5-10k genio and braces

but i may ending blowing 50k+ lmfao
And your parents are gonna pay that much?

• JFL
Reactions: lolconvexprofilecope
How old are you? Serious masseter work promotes bone growth in the jaw, usually making the jaw come forward and broaden over time. If you're younger than 22-23, I'd definitely try a serious chewing routine for a year to see if you get any changes. What's 1 year? Some people on other forums have had success using mastication (chewing) for bone growth, even if it's not much. A surgery can't be reversed, but 6 months spent hardchewing will only result in bigger masseters at worst, better symmetry and even some bone growth at best.

People neglect chewing. Smh. If people get shit jaws even though they never were a mouthbreather, it's almost always because their masseters are underdeveloped their whole life.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
idk

im looking for alternatives for fixing my lower third.
Sorry but I have to say it bro :feelsbadman:

Have you ever considered the problem is not your lower third but rather the fact you spend all your free time jacking off to anime?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm not sure if he said it in that order to you or if thats how you interpreted it, but thats a really strange order.

typically a genioplasty is done with the orthognathic procedure, not one after another in isolation since that means more surgeries, more man hours more trauma to the body, more drugs and more calculations etc rather than just doing it all in one go. Hes right that genio is done to enhance the look, i dont think many people are aware that they would barely any different from the front even with an aggressive double jaw - its the genio that has the biggest visual change (which is also why guys like eppley prefer implants for guys with weak jawlines but normal function/bites, citing the potential complications, downtime and increased cost, complexity and lower predictably of jaw surgery). without the genio, they would barely look different except in the profile, and sometimes the different look is bad not better (one young russian surgeon living and operating in america has a bad habit of making his patients look like monkeys, i suspect because he does huge linear advancements)

if you have a bite issue, then you need to consider ortho surgery. If its purely a cosmetic issue, then customs implants will probably be the better choice.

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
I'm not sure if he said it in that order to you or if thats how you interpreted it, but thats a really strange order.

typically a genioplasty is done with the orthognathic procedure, not one after another in isolation since that means more surgeries, more man hours more trauma to the body, more drugs and more calculations etc rather than just doing it all in one go. Hes right that genio is done to enhance the look, i dont think many people are aware that they would barely any different from the front even with an aggressive double jaw - its the genio that has the biggest visual change (which is also why guys like eppley prefer implants for guys with weak jawlines but normal function/bites, citing the potential complications, downtime and increased cost, complexity and lower predictably of jaw surgery). without the genio, they would barely look different except in the profile, and sometimes the different look is bad not better (one young russian surgeon living and operating in america has a bad habit of making his patients look like monkeys, i suspect because he does huge linear advancements)

if you have a bite issue, then you need to consider ortho surgery. If its purely a cosmetic issue, then customs implants will probably be the better choice.

thx man, so your saying i should just fix my bite via jaw surgery then go for custom implants right?

thx man, so your saying i should just fix my bite via jaw surgery then go for custom implants right?

if you have a bad bite, you need jaw surgery to fix it, no question. If its just the aesthethics of your jaw you are concerned with, and you dont have a fucked bite or any other kind of functional issue, then it is better to go with implants.

some surgeons are even fine with doing the bimax + genio + mandibular implants if thats the way you want to go.

lefort, bsso and genioplasty is one surgery, if he tells you otherway find someone else. I would only consider lefort and bsso if i had bite problem. Genioplasty can enhance looks more.

In my opinion, you should just get a genioplasty.

You should get a gun and shoot yourself instead

thts wht the surgeon told me brah,

also

What's really contributing to my ethnic appearance is my protruding maxilla/lips. I need to correct the protrusion or extend my lower jaw. I think extending your lower jaw will be better because it will accentuate my jawline. After my jaw correction or maxilla correction, i can go get implants or w.e

so double jaw surgery comes first.

I dont have any sources but he is right. The guy from lookism i talked to got all his shit done for 13k EUR (double jaw, genio, mandible implants) in italy. He said germany wouldve been even cheaper. some other dork he was talking with consulted with Raffaini, one of the most well known surgeons, and it was still quoted only 20k EUR or something like that.

and thats for everything; surgeons fee, medications, clinic stay, materials etc.

medical anything is just ridiculously, criminally, overpriced in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
I dont have any sources but he is right. The guy from lookism i talked to got all his shit done for 13k EUR (double jaw, genio, mandible implants) in italy. He said germany wouldve been even cheaper. some other dork he was talking with consulted with Raffaini, one of the most well known surgeons, and it was still quoted only 20k EUR or something like that.

and thats for everything; surgeons fee, medications, clinic stay, materials etc.

medical anything is just ridiculously, criminally, overpriced in the US.

its cus surgeons are better in the U.S

yeah sure. sure. It totally has nothing to do with every aspect of the US healthcare system being roughly 5x more expensive than every other developed country.

Lobotomy is what you really need.

not really, its not like europe has no doctors, some of the best doctors in the world are in germany.
ambulance in the US isd like 2k, iun europe its mostly free. thats a basic example

Not one word.

40k lmao just come to Eastern Europe bro and do all surgeries for 40k

OP is legit good looking but he is a paki so it's over (never begun)

• +1
Reactions: axedee
lol geting full teeth implants cost less than that wtf might as well break your teeth and pay less
OP is legit good looking but he is a paki so it's over (never begun)
OP if you are paki/indian/chinise don't even looksmax just go make money, you cant looksmax as indian/chinise (pakis are indians)

he said that I need to get some sort of Orthognathic done first to correct my overbite and then go get a some type of jaw surgery +the sliding genioplasty on top of it.

He said that the sliding genioplasty is purely for cosmetics to "enhance the look" which is done on top of the jaw surgery.

Im also supposed to get invislign but i wasnt sure if its after the surgeries or before, he didnt make that clear.

he said that the sliding genio would make my overbite worse also if had got it first.

only chatted with him for like 10 min and he was super smart

just sharing this with you guys.
Can you start an orthognathic thread? I'm interested in learning about it