Looksmax Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

aphelios

aphelios

Trainee
Time online
14d 19h 23m
Ah, thank you. Yeah, I am just worried that a surgeon obviously wants to sell me surgeries (which I might not even need).
And I am so bad at measuring and noticing these things.
At first he was going for a genio for me because to him im not super recessed... so ramieri is more on the safe side, but still supergood surgeon i never saw a bad result from him.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 35m
Ah, thank you. Yeah, I am just worried that a surgeon obviously wants to sell me surgeries (which I might not even need).
And I am so bad at measuring and noticing these things.
PM me pics, all surgeons have a habit of selling, its just in their nature.

Many people who didnt need bimax have had doctors recommend it on them then they wasted time and money for nothing. Doctors are business men not charities.

metagross

metagross

Apprentice
Time online
4d 3h 58m
PM me pics, all surgeons have a habit of selling, its just in their nature.

Many people who didnt need bimax have had doctors recommend it on them then they wasted time and money for nothing. Doctors are business men not charities.
Will do later.
Don't have money anyway right now, but when I do, just want to be prepared.

anti caking agents

anti caking agents

rotting
Time online
10d 1h 39m
15k euro, 2k euro more for flights food ct scan and hotel costs.

Didnโ€™t need braces as my bite was perfect (had braces during puberty) l, and dont need braces post op.
Are you Italian? He quoted me 28k.

anti caking agents

anti caking agents

rotting
Time online
10d 1h 39m
This has to be fake no way you paid 15k euro his prices have not been that low for years.

NEVERMIND. CONFUSED HIM WITH ANOTHER ITALIAN SURGEON.

Last edited:
S

spark

Zephir
Time online
47d 8h 32m
Looking at your silhouette again, I think it shows why the results feel like a letdown. It looks like your mandibula was not advanced enough as to provide enough forward projection of your soft tissues. For example your lower lip is still behind the upper lip. A greater advancement in the BSSO would have given you a much better result.

I'd be interested to know what explanation you get when you ask him why he did not go through with the agreed measurements and changed it to something else.
shoulda done a super bimax with coceancig

E

entropy137

Trainee
Time online
12d 1h 46m
Quite a bit it looks like, but im still swollen. I feel my chin was made too big from the front, but that has to be taken with a grain of salt because there is still a lot swelling that can reduce.

My biggest flaw was my birdcel side profile, and now my side profile looks proportionate and above average (although not like a hyper anteface Chad)

Id say my side profile went from truecel to high tier normie/chadlite level.

The nose from front got slightly wider, chin looks too tall for face (at current swelling), but still the front improved a lot.

Overall id say 2psl point increase, so far.
That's what I want to hear. I'm getting bimax in march. How do you rate the pain post-op? Was there a lot of bleeding?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 35m
That's what I want to hear. I'm getting bimax in march. How do you rate the pain post-op? Was there a lot of bleeding?
First week is Hell on Earth (no exaggeration), in particular first 4 days. Brace for impact.

B

Benjibanks

Enthusiast
Time online
10d 3h 39m
IMPORTANT TO ADD;

Bimax with Ramieri means you will have 2 small external scars on both lower cheeks, just before the ramus above the jaw bone. He does it mostly internally, but there will be 2 small scars on your cheeks from this procedure, he uses it to get access to the jaw from the outside.

He didn't mention this would happen, but maybe thats my fault for not asking, because I simply presumed bimax was performed entirely through the mouth giving only internal scars.
Are the scars noticeable?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 35m
Didn't Dr Ramieri do a expected surgical outcome as below?

Yeah he did, based on surgical plan agreed numbers.

He then did less jaw advancement and compensated with more genioplasty.

This wasnt a good decision imo because attractive faces have forward mouths and normal chins, not big chins and mouths set back

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
164d 14h 46m
Yeah he did, based on surgical plan agreed numbers.

He then did less jaw advancement and compensated with more genioplasty.

This wasnt a good decision imo because attractive faces have forward mouths and normal chins, not big chins and mouths set back

Can you pm me before and afters? I want to see what his aesthetic intentions where.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
71d 22h 35m
Can you pm me before and afters? I want to see what his aesthetic intentions where.
Im afraid not sorry. PM MedMaxxing he can tell you how it looks the before/after, so can MakinItHappen. These guys I trusted since before surgery, thats why they have my pics