Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

D

Deleted member 4797

Kraken
Wont post pics but will answer all questions honestly and detailed as possible.

Currently 2.5weeks post op.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8080, OOGABOOGA and 53 others
How much did you have to pay?

Did you wear braces prior, or will you be wearing them now?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Mastermind, Ponder and 4 others
Wont post pics
F423aa04fa5ad028b440d630ca2d8252

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, insecurehtn, Deleted member 21796 and 56 others
How much advancement and what were the movements?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Lev Peshkov
How much did you have to pay?

Did you wear braces prior, or will you be wearing them now?
15k euro, 2k euro more for flights food ct scan and hotel costs.

Didn’t need braces as my bite was perfect (had braces during puberty) l, and dont need braces post op.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, joeveniro, Ponder and 9 others
How much advancement and what were the movements?
3mm upper jaw, 8mm lower, 7mm genio. Tons of CCW but havent got the number from Ramieri yet, have tried to leave him alone during Christmas holidays

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, doll, OOGABOOGA and 16 others
15k euro, 2k euro more for flights food ct scan and hotel costs.

Didn’t need braces as my bite was perfect (had braces during puberty) l, and dont need braces post op.
If I'm going to get bimax next year, can I just go straight into the surgery and wear braces after? Or am I absolutely gonna have to wear them prior?

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and WadlowMaxxing
If I'm going to get bimax next year, can I just go straight into the surgery and wear braces after? Or am I absolutely gonna have to wear them prior?
Ive heard of both options being done, i would guess it depends on what your specific surgeon prefers to do. You can ask these questions to surgeons on Instagram theey answer within a few days

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7776
You know why Marianetti quit ?

• +1
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing
Ive heard of both options being done, i would guess it depends on what your specific surgeon prefers to do. You can ask these questions to surgeons on Instagram theey answer within a few days
I was gonna go with Andreischev but lmao after reading that post I'm not. I'm gonna go with Ramieri or Pagnoni too.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4797
3mm upper jaw, 8mm lower, 7mm genio. Tons of CCW but havent got the number from Ramieri yet, have tried to leave him alone during Christmas holidays
how much points u gained, i know you'r pretty realistic about yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
were you visibly recessed before the surgery?

if not, why go through Bimax CCW Genio instead of just an jaw implant

how much points u gained, i know you'r pretty realistic about yourself?
Quite a bit it looks like, but im still swollen. I feel my chin was made too big from the front, but that has to be taken with a grain of salt because there is still a lot swelling that can reduce.

My biggest flaw was my birdcel side profile, and now my side profile looks proportionate and above average (although not like a hyper anteface Chad)

Id say my side profile went from truecel to high tier normie/chadlite level.

The nose from front got slightly wider, chin looks too tall for face (at current swelling), but still the front improved a lot.

Overall id say 2psl point increase, so far.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Eduardo DOV, doll and 34 others
were you visibly recessed before the surgery?

if not, why go through Bimax CCW Genio instead of just an jaw implant
I was the extreme birdcel side profile, i definitely needed it. I had sleep apnea because my recession was so bad. Later when i get on my computer, ill post a drawn outline of my side profile so you can see why i had this rather than just chin wing.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SadnessWYJ, highT and 8 others
did the genio widen your chin?
and how could you describe the general process?
like from looking his website till the actual surgery?

and what/how did you offer you solutions?

did you just say "make me please a chad, sir ramieri"

I am highly interested in him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Anchor_Ship and fuckedupmanlet
would a bimax suit somebody with already quite protrusive lips and concave philtrum (due to dentoalveolar protrusion), or would it make me look chimp-like?

Always leaned towards a minor implant just to make get more angularity but just curious

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 5634, Pumanator and 3 others
did your lips widen?
and your occlusion is still good after surgery? lifefuel if true

how is the staff and the communication for foreigners?

did your ramus got affected? does he offer ramus lengthening/widthening?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
ccw thru impaction? if so, how does ur mandible angle look now (aesthetically)?

prob heavily influenced by swelling, but whats your mouth/upper lip shape looking like now?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
You gonna mew rn? TBH you should to avoid relapse.
Im too swollen to close mouth comfortably still (i can but it feels bad)

The minute i can though, i will definitely mew. I already was before surgery to prevent further recession, so it should be easy to get back into correct posture.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 3043 and ascentium

No it didnt, thats another reason im nervous atm about the chin, it currently looks too tall for how wide it is, since only 1 dimension was changed.

I had a strong idea of what i wanted, he wouldnt do exactly what i wanted but he did close. I wanted 4mm upper jaw, he did 3mm. I wanted 4mm genio, he did 7mm.

Idk if he did that because the movements werent possible on surgical table, or because he thought his way would look better, but i will find out after Christmas holidays from him.

Even though it was 3mm, it was enough to give me a decent anteface, starting from flat maxilla and cheek line. This might also be due to the CCW of the upper jaw as well, which was significant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, OOGABOOGA, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others

The general process is tedious and painful af.

I would describe the first week post op as close as you will get to hell on earth.

His clinic did all they could to ease pain and discomfort, very helpful, but with bimax its going to be hell on the first week regardless of how well your looked after.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fuckedupmanlet, MeinChadf and 8 others

prob heavily influenced by swelling, but whats your mouth/upper lip shape looking like now?
He did both impaction at the front (despite no gummy smile at all) as well as downgraft at tthe back.

This was because he said too much downgraft alone could give me TMJ issues.

He said despite the impaction, my upper teeth show will still improve due to the forward movements

Lips improved a lot, probably biggest improgement on the face from the front, so far. Widened about 15% because tthe lip corners moved forward and out from the added bone support behind them. They also face upwards rather than down to the floor, because of the CCW.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA, MandibularCel and 6 others
did your lips widen?
and your occlusion is still good after surgery? lifefuel if true

how is the staff and the communication for foreigners?

did your ramus got affected? does he offer ramus lengthening/widthening?
Yes lips widened about 15%, before they were very narrow that it was a failo, now theyre still slightly too narrow but nowhere near as bad.

Ramus unaffected.

Right now my occlusion feels off, but thats likely due to 1 side of my face being more swollen than the other (1 side had more movements because of asymmetry)

Ramkeri speaks fluent english, the nurses dont but it didnt matter, you cant talk post op anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA, SadnessWYJ and 4 others

Mandible is too swollen to tell, no definition there yet, but there is on the chin

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Darkstrand and curryslayerordeath
would a bimax suit somebody with already quite protrusive lips and concave philtrum (due to dentoalveolar protrusion), or would it make me look chimp-like?

Always leaned towards a minor implant just to make get more angularity but just curious
Id have to see photos in PM to be sure, but from your description it sounds it might be a bad idea. It will make your philtrum more chimplike, and the more advancement you get the worse the chimplip would become.

I think chin wing is much better than imppants, to improve your jaw without looking fake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, to_stop_da_cope and Ocelot
Id have to see photos in PM to be sure, but from your description it sounds it might be a bad idea. It will make your philtrum more chimplike, and the more advancement you get the worse the chimplip would become.

I think chin wing is much better than imppants, to improve your jaw without looking fake.
Yeah, ig it's better anyway since bimax recovery isn't a joke.

rather spend my energy on limb lengthening jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, SadnessWYJ, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
Should also mention because its IMPORTANT:

After bimax, if you were truly recessed before, you will still need infraorbital implants to keep midface harmony between upper midface and new lower midface. Otherwise its not a full midface ascension.

Also likely ramus implants, this is not strictly necessary like infraorbital implants will be, but will help a lot because your ramus is not brough down with this surgery at all.

Pagnoni offers ramus widening with his bimax though, through osteotomy. This might be enough for a lot of guys, who have decent ramus height alreasy but narrow (because it only widens ramus doesnt lower it).

As far as i know, Ramieri doesnt offer this ramus widening osteotomy at the same time as the bimax (i asked and he said he doesnt do it at same time)

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, SadnessWYJ, HeavenAdmιn and 9 others
Did he make somekinda morph/simulation of the expected results before the surgery?
Did your nose change from before?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Pumanator and Darkstrand
Did he make somekinda morph/simulation of the expected results before the surgery?
Did your nose change from before?

Yes from the front my nose got a little wider at the nostril base.

From the side profile, the nose improved a fuck ton. This is because my distance from the nostril base (rests on upper jaw) to the nose tip was huge, it looked like the jewish meme with that guy who smirks and rubs his hands. Now it looks more straight and smaller from side profile. The upturning that can happen from bimax was minimal, the widening from front was the main downside, and this was despite him minimising the widening through Alar Cinch surgery during bimax.

Yes he does accurate morphs with advanced technology, he can move it 4mm on the computer and the computer shows how 4mm will look with 90% + accuracy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA, MandibularCel and 10 others
Yes from the front my nose got a little wider at the nostril base.

From the side profile, the nose improved a fuck ton. This is because my distance from the nostril base (rests on upper jaw) to the nose tip was huge, it looked like the jewish meme with that guy who smirks and rubs his hands. Now it looks more straight and smaller from side profile. The upturning that can happen from bimax was minimal, the widening from front was the main downside, and this was despite him minimising the widening through Alar Cinch surgery during bimax.

Yes he does accurate morphs with advanced technology, he can move it 4mm on the computer and the computer shows how 4mm will look with 90% + accuracy.
I'm sure a wider paranasal base is better than a jewish nose from the side!
So you're expecting to look similar to the morph he made ones swelling goes away?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ascentium and Deleted member 4797
The general process is tedious and painful af.
I meant more like
1.i went to the clinic to consultation
2. He explained me he could do this and that
3. I went home
4.i went to his office where he operated me
5.i am in some random hospital
6.i paid for the surgery

Can you detail it like this?
I have no Idea what I should do to get the surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA, ascentium and 2 others
Mirin,did you have to pay or did insurance cover part/all of it?
How was the experience with him? Does he listen to ideas and wishes and how is his understanding of aesthetics?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 5891
I'm sure a wider paranasal base is better than a jewish nose from the side!
So you're expecting to look similar to the morph he made ones swelling goes away?
Yes, theyre accurate.

Will get rhino later on still though, because i still have a droopy jewish tip and would like to reduce the width again

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 5187
Yes, theyre accurate.

Will get rhino later on still though, because i still have a droopy jewish tip and would like to reduce the width again
Does it droop all the time or when smiling?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I meant more like
1.i went to the clinic to consultation
2. He explained me he could do this and that
3. I went home
4.i went to his office where he operated me
5.i am in some random hospital
6.i paid for the surgery

Can you detail it like this?
I have no Idea what I should do to get the surgery jfl
First thing to do is get consult online which cost 60 euros.

Then we agreed surgery date for 1month later.

I fly to Italy few days earlier than surgery, to enjoy Italy, to get CT Scan before surgery, then after I got CT Scan on same day we had surgical planning meeting right after.

Then 3days later, operation is performed at 7am. Then i stay in his clinic 2days post op.

After released from clinic, 5more days in hotel, eating only soup. On 5th day Ramieri checks myy recovery, gives me go ahead to fly home. Fly home next day, and thats it, recovery eatong and sleep became much easier after first 8days.

On 8th day you can eat soft foods without straw.

2weeks post op, you can eat almost anything except tough foods like steak and pork.

Extra costs for flights hotel food Ct Scan was 2k euros.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jfbjfb, Yerico7, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
Mirin,did you have to pay or did insurance cover part/all of it?
How was the experience with him? Does he listen to ideas and wishes and how is his understanding of aesthetics?

He listened to a degree, but not fully. We agreed 4mm upper jaw, 11mm lower jaw, 4mm genio in surgical planning. Then post op he told me he did 3mm upper 8mm lower 7mm genio. I dont know yet if this was because of practical reasons like on the surgical table it wasnt possible to do 11mm on the lower jaw, or because he thought he knew best about aesthetics, and overrided what i wanted. I will ask him after xmas holidays.

I paid full

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA, Pumanator and 1 other person
Thank you for answering all of our questions
How was it?
What did you ended up talking about?

• +1
Does it droop all the time or when smiling?

All the time, but it did that presurgery too, basically bimax didnt affect my nose tip too much, aside from very slight upturning that was aesthetically insignificant

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 5187
4mm upper jaw, 11mm lower jaw, 4mm genio in surgical planning. Then post op he told me he did 3mm upper 8mm lower 7mm genio
I hope he had good reasons for that otherwise jew confirmed kek

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 4797
Thank you for answering all of our questions
How was it?
What did you ended up talking about?
Just straight to business, not much small talk.

First week is hell on earth, will be guaranteed the worst week of your life imo.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Yerico7, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

Then we agreed surgery date for 1month later.

I fly to Italy few days earlier than surgery, to enjoy Italy, to get CT Scan before surgery, then after I got CT Scan on same day we had surgical planning meeting right after.

Then 3days later, operation is performed at 7am. Then i stay in his clinic 2days post op.

After released from clinic, 5more days in hotel, eating only soup. On 5th day Ramieri checks myy recovery, gives me go ahead to fly home. Fly home next day, and thats it, recovery eatong and sleep became much easier after first 8days.

On 8th day you can eat soft foods without straw.

2weeks post op, you can eat almost anything except tough foods like steak and pork.

Extra costs for flights hotel food Ct Scan was 2k euros.
Well done! I am scheduled with Ramieri as well for bimax + genio, his recommendation was to stay for 2 weeks post op.

Did you only remain in Rome for 6 days postop? What did he say about risks of infection?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA and Mongrelcel
You mind PM me after a couple of weeks Post OP? Nice bro

• +1
Well done! I am scheduled with Ramieri as well for bimax + genio, his recommendation was to stay for 2 weeks post op.

Did you only remain in Rome for 6 days postop? What did he say about risks of infection?
Yes on the 8th day post op i flew back, and that was fine.

Didnt mention anything about infection l, but i didnt get infected anyway.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and OOGABOOGA
was it worth it bro? and did he tell you how to avoid relapse or anything like that?

• +1
Cant you post cropped pics?

Yes lips widened about 15%, before they were very narrow that it was a failo, now theyre still slightly too narrow but nowhere near as bad.

Ramus unaffected.

Right now my occlusion feels off, but thats likely due to 1 side of my face being more swollen than the other (1 side had more movements because of asymmetry)

Ramkeri speaks fluent english, the nurses dont but it didnt matter, you cant talk post op anyway
What widened lips?

was it worth it bro? and did he tell you how to avoid relapse or anything like that?
No he didnt, yes its worth it for me but you shouldn't get this done if your recession isnt that bad, the procedure is a little overrated in terms of how much you will ascend imo. People narrow in on the bets ascensions like LordMadness, but most people dont get results that good even with the same surgeon, i know my result wont be close to good as his based on my mouth position already (not enough anteface, even with the swelling that might be making it more forward than it will end up).

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, mewcoper, oatmeal and 3 others
What widened lips?
Bimax did, because the lips before werent supported by my teeth and upper jaw enough. I was an extreme birdcel though, so i imagine this lip widening effect will happen less on guys who dont have very recessed starting points.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, OOGABOOGA, oatmeal and 2 others
Yes on the 8th day post op i flew back, and that was fine.

Didnt mention anything about infection l, but i didnt get infected anyway.
Did you know how long you’d stay beforehand? How did you manage the hotel when you realized you could leave before (if you booked a longer stay) or was it booked by a day-to-day basis?